Best trolls on the forum....

ForrestGriffinFan101

i like how no one mentions you' date=' yet here you are in denial of a problem that no one even mentioned:D[/quote']I'm not in denial of being hated I actually am, more than anyone x 100.

People will say it's because I'm the scum of the earth, but the truth is it's because I'm light years ahead of everyone else

and I'm on the wrong side - in their eyes.... and that pisses people the $%^^ off.

So they come at me in waves... like hyena's, and one man army that I am, I beat them right back in their place.

This is the reality of the situation.

Lets at the very least be honest with ourselves.

I'm not in denial of being hated I actually am' date=' more than anyone x 100.

People will say it's because I'm the scum of the earth, but the truth is it's because I'm light years ahead of everyone else

and I'm on the wrong side - in their eyes.... and it pisses people the $%^^ off.

This is the reality of the situation.[/quote']

I don't classify you as a troll.

Mis-guided, uneedingly objectionable and a very poor debater yes, troll no.

and I'm on the wrong side - in their eyes.... and it pisses people the $%^^ off.

So they come at me in waves... like hyena's, and one man army that I am, I beat them right back in their place.

Lets at the very least be honest with ourselves.[/quote']

You're my hero.

I don't classify you as a troll.

Mis-guided' date=' uneedingly objectionable and a [b']very poor debater yes[/b], troll no.

I lol'ed at the bolded bit.

I'm usually debating against 10-20 guys at a time and kicking ***.

My game in a quantum leap ahead of anyone else's... ever.

got that right! you actually have some good points but to many people are blinded by fanboyism

I think they know deep down that I'm full of both win and extreme kickass,

but they don't want to admit it, to themselves and to each other because it does not support the view they want to believe.

Also because it's considered a forum crime to agree with anything I say.

It goes against the grain so to speak, of the beliefs this forum is governed by.

But like all radical thinkers that are ahead of their time, I'm being crucified. Burned at the stake..

they will try anyway, but in turn I will vanquish them.

Every last one one of them ;)

I lol'ed at the bolded bit.

I'm usually debating against 10-20 guys at a time and kicking ***.

My game in a quantum leap ahead of anyone else's... ever.

Do you know the art of debating is an attempt to steer people to your way of thinking (a way which you feel is correct).

Your assertion that you usually have 10-20 guys disagreeing with you is fine testament to how poor your debating skills are.

A good debater has ever one agreeing with them as they have sold their arguments well and convincingly. Everyone agrees with an excellent debater, even if they didn't originally.

A poor debater will often find themselves "debating against 10-20 guys at a time".

You are arguing not debating. Did you know they are different?

You are good at arguing and creating needless conflict and turning people away from your point of view, so if thats your goal yes you kick **** at that, but as I said debating you are truly awful.

Tip for the day,

Find common ground and more people slowly from there to your way of thinking with attractive arguments and assertions.

Do you know the art of debating is an attempt to steer people to your way of thinking (a way which you feel is correct).

Your assertion that you usually have 10-20 guys disagreeing with you is fine testament to how poor your debating skills are.

A good debater has ever one agreeing with them as they have sold their arguments well and convincingly. Everyone agrees with an excellent debater' date=' even if they didn't originally.

A poor debater will often find themselves "debating against 10-20 guys at a time".

You are arguing not debating. Did you know they are different?

You are good at arguing and creating needless conflict and turning people away from your point of view, so if thats your goal yes you kick **** at that, but as I said debating you are truly awful.

Tip for the day,

Find common ground and more people slowly from there to your way of thinking with attractive arguments and assertions.[/quote']Dude you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm a Brock fan/non Pride fanboy.

Nobody on this forum agrees with Brock fans who openly defend him in public at this point.

Go get the best debater in the world and have him try to fight on Brock's behalf on this forum and he'll be laughed at and flamed. They'll make him cry like a schoolgirl.

A Fedor/Pride hierarchy has been established on this site that goes from the regular posters all the way up to the mods (not you G-row)

If people openly support Brock and defend him they are branded heretics and ousted from this little society like I was.

There's a few Brock fans that get by sitting on the fence right now and say they are fans but they don't actually defend him.

Essentially what I'm trying to do is impossible, but that's not going to stop me from taking a good few hundred of them down with me.

and I'm on the wrong side - in their eyes.... and that pisses people the $%^^ off.

Lets at the very least be honest with ourselves.[/quote']

Well if you're light years ahead of everyone else, then why were you so sure that Lesnar was going to beat Velasquez??

Well if you're light years ahead of everyone else' date=' then why were you so sure that Lesnar was going to beat Velasquez??[/quote']

I didn't say my fight prediction/psychic abilities were ahead of everyone else's (even though Brock/Cain was the first fight I was wrong about on this site). Anything can happen in a fight.

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about.

Nobody on this forum agrees with Brock fans who openly defend him in public at this point.

A Fedor/Pride hierarchy has been established on this site that goes from the regular posters all the way up to the mods (not you G-row)

If people do openly support Brock and defend him they do they are branded heretics and ousted from this little society like I was.

There's a few Brock fans that get by sitting on the fence right now and say they are fans but they don't actually defend him.

Essentially what I'm trying to do is impossible' date=' but that's not going to stop me from taking a good few hundred of them down with me.[/quote']

Do yourself a favor, do a search on posts by me containg the word "Brock" and I have been on many occasions defending him against the tide of criticism lately and I usually get more people agreeing with me than not. Once done think about why this could be so.

Go on shake your world up a bit and see for yourself. Proof is out there.

Are you open to the thought that maybe you are not god like in your knowledge and skills and are simply objectionable and your style of discussion motivates people to disagree with you?????????

I think they know deep down that I'm full of both win and extreme kickass' date='

but they don't want to admit it, to themselves and to each other because it does not support the view they want to believe.

Also because it's considered a forum crime to agree with anything I say.

It goes against the grain so to speak, of the beliefs this forum is governed by.

But like all radical thinkers that are ahead of their time, I'm being crucified. Burned at the stake..

they will try anyway, but in turn I will vanquish them.

Every last one one of them ;)[/quote']

I know deep down that you're full of mountain dew, hot pockets and sadness.

I didn't say my fight prediction/psychic abilities were ahead of everyone else's (even though Brock/Cain was the first fight I was wrong about on this site). Anything can happen in a fight.

Brock Lesnar fights are the only ones you predict...

no one likes you.

you should go trolling at a different forum.

Do yourself a favor' date=' do a search on posts by me containg the word "Brock" and I have been on many occasions defending him against the tide of criticism lately and I usually get more people agreeing with me than not. Once done think about why this could be so.

Are you open to the thought that maybe you are not god like in your knowledge and skills and are simply objectionable and your style of discussion motivates people to disagree with you?????????[/quote']

I used to try and debate with SCO in a reasonable, civilized, intelligent manner like you but then I realized it was like trying to reason with a bratty 10 year old. Come to think of it I imagine SCO is like a real life grown up version of Cartman from Southpark. In his mind he actually does believe the misguided retarded stuff he says and just can't see how there could possibly be so many stupid people on this forum. Hey as they say, ignorance is bliss.

Do yourself a favor' date=' do a search on posts by me containg the word "Brock" and I have been on many occasions defending him against the tide of criticism lately and I usually get more people agreeing with me than not. Once done think about why this could be so.

Are you open to the thought that maybe you are not god like in your knowledge and skills and are simply objectionable and your style of discussion motivates people to disagree with you?????????[/quote']

I'm not familiar with your threads.

I've been by far the most vocal Brock supporter here, thus the reason why I am also the most targeted since his loss. So you and I are in two different positions. Most will never agree with anything I say on stigma alone.

Trying seeing how many people would agree with you if I lent out my account for the day.

I'm well aware my style of discussion motivates people to disagree with me, and that's what makes it more challenging. I like to ram the truth down peoples throats. :D

Maybe you're right that that's not the best style of debate. But ****footing around, sitting on the fence and trying to make friends is not my style.

I've been by far the most vocal Brock supporter here' date=' thus the reason why I am not also the most targeted since his loss. So you and I are in two different positions. Most will never agree with anything I say on stigma alone.

I'm well aware my style of discussion motivates people to disagree with me, and that's what makes it more challenging. I like to ram the truth down peoples throats. :D

Maybe you're right that that's not the best style of debate. But ****footing around, sitting on the fence and trying to make friends is not my style.[/quote']

yes just because your on a forum doesnt mean you have to like everybody and try to be their friend

I know deep down that you're full of mountain dew' date=' hot pockets and sadness.[/quote']

Hahahah love it,

Side note: I do wonder why Mountain Dew has such loser conatations attached to it..

I used to try and debate with SCO in a reasonable' date=' civilized, intelligent manner like you but then I realized it was like trying to reason with a bratty 10 year old. Come to think of it I imagine SCO is like a real life grown up version of Cartman from Southpark. In his mind he actually does believe the misguided retarded stuff he says and just can't see how there could possibly be so many stupid people on this forum. Hey as they say, ignorance is bliss.[/quote']

Well two reasons,

1. he actually has some valid points and bother to research them, which means he could get many people to agree with him but he throws that away with his style of discussion undoing his hard work. That annoys me.

2, I actually enjoy this. Keeps me thinking thus keeps me sharp.

I've been by far the most vocal Brock supporter here' date=' thus the reason why I am also the most targeted since his loss. So you and I are in two different positions. Most will never agree with anything I say on stigma alone.

Maybe you're right that that's not the best style of debate. But ****footing around, sitting on the fence and trying to make friends is not my style.[/quote']

You can call it "****footing around, sitting on the fence / trying to make friends" I view it as building concensus. You often seem incredulous that people will not see simple straight forward facts I thought you might be interested to know why.

The power of persusion is a very useful tool, why not learn and practise it here???

As to not being familar with my threads I suggested you search not use memory alone.

As to your stigma, this places is always evolving and newer members will not judge simply on the say so of others, if you post a reasonable post and they see someone else attack for seemingly no reason, how will they judge and how will they judge them???

Hahahah love it' date='

Side note: I do wonder why Mountain Dew has such loser conatations attached to it..

Well two reasons,

1. he actually has some valid points and bother to research them, which means he could get many people to agree with him but he throws that away with his style of discussion undoing his hard work. That annoys me.

You can call it "****footing around, sitting on the fence / trying to make friends" I view it as building concensus. You often seem incredulous that people will not see simple straight forward facts I thought you might be interested to know why.

The power of persusion is a very useful tool, why not learn and practise it here???

As to not being familar with my threads I suggested you search not use memory alone.

As to your stigma, this places is always evolving and newer members will not judge simply on the say so of others, if you post a reasonable post and they see someone else attack for seemingly no reason, how will they judge and how will they judge them???[/quote']

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. Some of the stuff SCO says has validity to it and there's been times where I've agreed with him in threads, but it's always presented in such a way that I feel like I'm debating with Bill O Reilly with down syndrome. So argumentative and condescending. I finally just decided it's easier to just make ridiculous insulting comments than it is to let myself get annoyed by trying to have a civilized debate. I think that's the problem he's running into and why he's now trying to play the victim role, most people have just given up on trying to reasonable with him so now nothing he says is worth listening to. He's like the boy that cried Bork.

Hahahah love it' date='

Well two reasons,

As to your stigma, this places is always evolving and newer members will not judge simply on the say so of others, if you post a reasonable post and they see someone else attack for seemingly no reason, how will they judge and how will they judge them???[/quote']You're right in your own way but I post on this forum for fun. I guess what it comes down is that I don't really care if people here like me, and quite frankly I'd be bored if everyone did agree with all the time. I don't mean that in a sense where I want to start trouble and get into flame wars either. That gets dry real fast. I like intense debate, against many opponents at once.

So really at the end of the day, I'm getting what I want out of this with the way things are. I like Brock but I don't really care if other people do. In fact, I would prefer if they didn't and then have him win some big fights so they could eat their words after.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. Some of the stuff SCO says has validity to it and there's been times where I've agreed with him in threads' date=' but it's always presented in such a way that I feel like I'm debating with Bill O Reilly with down syndrome. So argumentative and condescending. [/quote']

I know what you mean but think of it this way, I am good/right if I can convince the sensible of their errors but if I can convince the hysterical I must be awesome.

You don't get good at baseball playing in Juniors all your life. Aim high.

Now on a different topic, your name?

Is there something to it thats going over my head or is it pretty much random????

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about.

Go get the best debater in the world and have him try to fight on Brock's behalf on this forum and he'll be laughed at and flamed. They'll make him cry like a schoolgirl.

If people openly support Brock and defend him they are branded heretics and ousted from this little society like I was.

Essentially what I'm trying to do is impossible' date=' but that's not going to stop me from taking a good few hundred of them down with me.[/quote']

********.......i defend him every chance i get

I'm not saying you're not a good Brock fan but you're also a Fedor fan so that buys you a lot of leeway around here as far as the goon squad is concerned.

i can't help that........i liked fedor and pride before i even knew who brock lesnar was..........but believe me when i see those guys trashing lesnar, i'm in there quicker than flies on ****;)

Archived