Accepting all sig bets on Hughes/Penn III

wingzero8717

I have BJ winning, anyone who believes Hughes will take it just say so i will accept as many as i can fit in my sig in the event BJ loses. Just put what you want in my sig below if Hughes wins, but if BJ wins you must put as follows in your sig. "It's my dream too swim in a Hilo lagoon with BJ Penn completely naked, while his baby jay tickles my voice box"

Note: i will only accept bets with members who have 500+ posts.

I have BJ winning' date=' anyone who believes Hughes will take it just say so i will accept more than once but a maximum of five. Just put what you want in my sig below if Hughes wins, but if BJ wins you must put as follows in your sig. [i']"It's my dream too swim in a Hilo lagoon with BJ Penn completely naked, while his baby jay tickles my voice box"[/i]

I'll take the bet because that is a funny sig.

If Hughes wins, you have to have that in your sig.

ok just place your sig if hughes wins on this thread' date=' if BJ wins you must put this in your sig, [i']"It's my dream too swim in a Hilo lagoon with BJ Penn completely naked, while his baby jay tickles my voice box"[/i]

Ok here goes for ya.. " I lay awake dreaming of being the meat in the middle of a BROCK and SCO2 sandwich"..

ill get on this just to bust my sig bet cherry.

if hughes wins youve gotta put ''matt hughes' muscular veiny neck reminds me of his throbbing manhood which i let him slide inside me on a regular basis'

if penn loses ill put you lame on up.

sorry man ill only accept a bet with members who have 500 or more posts.

I have BJ winning' date=' anyone who believes Hughes will take it just say so i will accept as many as i can fit in my sig in the event BJ loses. Just put what you want in my sig below if Hughes wins, but if BJ wins you must put as follows in your sig. [i']"It's my dream too swim in a Hilo lagoon with BJ Penn completely naked, while his baby jay tickles my voice box"[/i]

Note: i will only accept bets with members who have 500+ posts.

You seem pretty confident...why don't you man up and say that you'll log off never to return if BJ loses? Then you'll just have to create a new account to post your agreement with the laundry list of excuses that BJ and his camp of d-bags will be spewing after another of his laughably poor performances at welterweight :)

You seem pretty confident...why don't you man up and say that you'll log off never to return if BJ loses? Then you'll just have to create a new account to post your agreement with the laundry list of excuses that BJ and his camp of d-bags will be spewing after another of his laughably poor performances at welterweight :)

What a coward you are you make claims that BJ is gonna get dominated, and you wont even accept a bet i have lost all respect for you as a poster because of your coward-is.

What a coward you are you make claims that BJ is gonna get dominated' date=' and you wont even accept a bet i have lost all respect for you as a poster because of your coward-is.[/quote']

Ha ha, maybe so, but you have to admit that declining your wager isn't nearly as bad as refusing to come out and fight between round like some gutless coward...you forgave BJ for that so surely you can forgive me for not making some dumb 8th grade internet bet :)

Ha ha' date=' maybe so, but you have to admit that declining your wager isn't nearly as bad as refusing to come out and fight between round like some gutless coward...you forgave BJ for that so surely you can forgive me for not making some dumb 8th grade internet bet :)[/quote']

Wow you fail, Penn didn't come out because he suffered a severe concussion, so do i blame him for not wanting to take permanent damage no, And as for you i have learned too ignore all of your posts because you refuse too back up the claims that you make. Weather BJ wins or loses it doesn't matter too me ill always be a fan win,lose, or draw.

Wow you fail' date=' Penn didn't come out because he suffered a severe concussion...[/quote']

And the first time they fought BJ was robbed by the judges, and when he lost to Hughes it was because he hurt his rib, and when he lost to Edgar it was the sniffles, and when he lost to Edgar again it was because Edgar is cowardly points fighter and when he lost to Machida it was because he was bigger, etc, etc, etc...

Message me when you get tired of regurgitating excuses for BJ and we'll talk about a bet of some sort :)

And the first time they fought BJ was robbed by the judges' date=' and when he lost to Hughes it was because he hurt his rib, and when he lost to Edgar it was the sniffles, and when he lost to Edgar again it was because Edgar is cowardly points fighter and when he lost to Machida it was because he was bigger, etc, etc, etc...

Message me when you get tired of regurgitating excuses for BJ and we'll talk about a bet of some sort :)[/quote']

Ok make this deal, If BJ beats Matt Hughes Saturday you will not make any negative Penn posts for one month thats reasonable, and If Hughes wins i wont post period for one month, deal?

Archived