Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg

Ashdude26

Doesnt seem to be a lot of talk about the upcoming Strikeforce event so i thought i would make a thread to find out who you think will win on the main card which is...

Welterweight championship fight: Nick Diaz vs. Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos

Middleweight championship fight: Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Robbie "Ruthless" Lawler

Herschal Walker vs. Scott Carson

Roger Gracie vs. Trevor Prangley

Who are your picks? :)

Doesnt seem to be a lot of talk about the upcoming Strikeforce event so i thought i would make a thread to find out who you think will win on the main card which is...

Middleweight championship fight: Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Robbie "Ruthless" Lawler

hello my vikingbrother:)

we have 10 members now:cool:

I don't want to replace a thug with another thug. Mauling people with your team' date=' cheap shotting after the bell, neither belong in MMA.[/quote']

Yeah i see your point but Daley isnt quite as bad as Diaz atleast Daley can sometimes be respectful unlike Diaz who is always trying to be a thug.

Diaz

Lawler-Hopefully

Herschal

Prangley

yup' date=' i actually had jc2 but sold it cause when it came out i had a fat tv so it looked so ugly but now i have a 32 inch lcd tv:)[/quote']

Nice, i bought jc2 a while ago but ive only played like 1 mission so i really need to start playing it again because i completed the first one and thought that was really good. :)

Nice' date=' i bought jc2 a while ago but ive only played like 1 mission so i really need to start playing it again because i completed the first one and thought that was really good. :)[/quote']

haha same here i played like at maximum 10 mission then i just did crazy things free roaming style:D

Herschel Walker vs. Scott Carson

my picks in bold and fixed

Archived