The Best of Pride Fighting Championship

Giof007

Does anyone know where I can watch this Spike TV show online?

I live in Italy and just can't find it' date=' or download it from iTunes...

Thanks![/quote']

Just watch old pride fights online, it's much better than this Zuffa crap. Trust me it's anything but the best of pride.

says the guy coming into a thread just to flame people online...hmm ok

lol pride is dead get over it waaah this almost makes me cry waaaa waaaaa

you do know pride also had a ton of boring fights and lets say the dennis siver vs andre winner fight was in pride you would think omfg what a awesome showing of mma

and last but not least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6-5_Ps9wUI

yeah suck on that

why does any of u guys even like pride they arnt even the real UFC

Cause Pride was better in so many ways to loads of people, if pride was around now and all fighters were there instead of the UFC, Mirko Cro Cop would be soccer kicking Brock Lesnars face into the audience. Rules were better in my opinion, purely cause of the soccer kicks to grounded opponents heads and the head stomps while on ground. Just ask Wanderlei Silva, he loved stomping on peoples heads and kneeing Rampage Jackson out the ring.

Cause Pride was better in so many ways to loads of people' date=' if pride was around now and all fighters were there instead of the UFC, Mirko Cro Cop would be soccer kicking Brock Lesnars face into the audience. Rules were better in my opinion, purely cause of the soccer kicks to grounded opponents heads and the head stomps while on ground. Just ask Wanderlei Silva, he loved stomping on peoples heads and kneeing Rampage Jackson out the ring.[/quote']

shogun would be even more dominant

People don't understand. They think people prefer PRIDE over UFC just for fights, but that isn't the case. The show as a whole is what people enjoy about PRIDE. The production and presentation was unlike any other. It was so far a head of its time. The way PRIDE put it's fighters up on a pedestal. The whole Japanese culture was embedded in PRIDE. Honor, respect, bravery, and passion. From Lenne Hardt's epic announces, to the intelligent, respectful crowd, to the over the top opening with the live orchestra, PRIDE had something that can't be duplicated. PRIDE made its shows seem larger than life. Larger than fighting for belts, or trophies, or money. Which is how it should be.

Archived