rivera vs bisping

WD_40

hahah i wouldnt say can, i just dont think bisping will be able to get him down long enough to not get kod. Dont get me wrong bisping has the more technical and better stand up, but his chin is questionable and riveras bomb of a right hand comes out of nowhere

Suprised Bisping has not been given a top Middleweight to fight. But the UFC has to protect their boy! Hopefully after Rivera Bisping has to go through a top 5 MW as he's yeet to do so.

I can see it now though; Bisping dances out another UD over yet another middle of the pack fighter and is awarded a title shot after Okami.

I honestly think this fight could go either way. Both these guys like to stand and have the ability to finish fights. It would be hard to make a very serious prediction about a winner. But I do hope Rivera wins this. Something about him makes me think he's a good guy. And Bisping is a Grade A piece of fecal matter.

I am hoping for a Rivera by TKO late in round 2.

c'mon, really?

Bisping will easily outwork Rivera.

Rd. 1 will be close with some tense moments for Bisping as usual, then rds. 2-3 he'll pick up the pace (as Rivera gets tired), maybe even do some ground n pound, on his way to a decision win, and then ask for a rematch with Wandy.

Bisping is a warrior. Being the joke on viral videos tagged to; suffering a devastating knock out loss to Hendo, then returning without a break to defeat Kang, Miller, and Akiyama and now looking to fight again. How can you not like the fight this guy has in him?

He is confident and a very skilled boxer/wrestler. This guy has confidence and willpower coming out his pores. He is always game to fight. I hated this guys face for a longtime but he has really proven his fighters heart to me.

Is this fight actually confirmed? Last I read was that the UFC offered it, Rivera's camp accepted but Bisping's hadn't and Rivera's camp started saying Bisping wasn't man enough to take the fight. Sounds like an attempt to goad Bisping into taking the fight but I think Bisping has a valid reason to not take this fight. He deserves a top five guy. Beating Rivera does nothing for him at this time.

c'mon' date=' really?

Bisping will easily outwork Rivera.

Rd. 1 will be close with some tense moments for Bisping as usual, then rds. 2-3 he'll pick up the pace (as Rivera gets tired), maybe even do some ground n pound, on his way to a decision win, and then [b']ask for a rematch with Wandy[/b].

Even though I think that Rivera will win by KO/TKO by the second round, I somewhat hope you are right because I want Wandy to finish the job on Bisping. Bisping can continue to believe he won that first fight but be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it. Wandy won the first fight and will do the same if they meet again; except this time, I think Wandy will be more aggressive during the middle of the round and finish it before the bell rings.

Archived