How Bad Do Your Feet Smell?

bonesbonesbones

Its the end of the day' date=' you just got back from work or some kind of physical labor that makes your feet clam up, you take off your boots and... the question is how many people do you offend?[/quote']

If ya throw your socks on the floor and the dog runs over and rolls on them is that bad?

Mines are never that bad the trick is to change your socks and wash your feet everyday

if you dont do it then ..

you smell

if you have smelly feet' date=' you have poor hygiene.

you may want to consider actually scrubbing your feet during a shower instead of assuming the water that trickles down your buttcrack unto your feet is a form of washing.[/quote']

I've been lied to! :mad:

Not that bad at all, ensure you wear natural material on your feet and you should be fine. Oh plus actually cleaning your feet and removing the dead skin (the usual cause).

I once wore some canvas slip on thingies to a festival, got back to a mates, there for a while then took them off. Under a minute later I wondered who had dropped their guts as it was horrid. Lean over to get up and away from whoever the stinky bastard was and got closer to my feet and shoes in the process. Oh my good were they bad, literally like a punch to the inside of my face.

Threw them out and had a shower instantly. It was like a bin bag full of cheese and meat left in the sun for a few weeks.

Archived