Lindsay Lohan entering women's MMA

breezyfosheezy

Troubled and strung out actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly stated that she is training and entering in women's MMA competition to help get her life back on track.

Lindsay has stated that she will be building on a solid base of self defense techniques she learned inside the women's prison (most dangerous place on Earth)...

She is said to be putting in work with Miesha Tate and could be fighting on a ShoMMA card soon...

lmao....and there is no way it is true

Give her a bottle of tequila and an 8ball and I bet you she could give that scrub Kim Couture a run for her money.

No wonder Randy divorced her *** he's only 19-10 himself because the UFC spoon fed him 3 wins (one almost backfired) He knows he can't have some half *** can dragging his name down in the women's MMA scene.

Give her a bottle of tequila and an 8ball and I bet you she could give that scrub Kim Couture a run for her money.

No wonder Randy divorced her *** he's only 19-10 himself because the UFC spoon fed him 3 wins (one almost backfired) He knows he can't have some half *** can dragging his name down in the women's MMA scene.

lmao nice

I don't like your negative energy :P

Troubled and strung out actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly stated that she is training and entering in women's MMA competition to help get her life back on track.

Lindsay has stated that she will be building on a solid base of self defense techniques she learned inside the women's prison (most dangerous place on Earth)...

She is said to be putting in work with Miesha Tate and could be fighting on a ShoMMA card soon...

LOL! AHahaha!

Well, glad she is trying to her life around.

she's just a publicity ***** that feeds off any kind of attention. i highly doubt she will ever fight in a legitamate MMA fight

it's all about her ego. She cant appeal to others if she is just living an every day spoiled rich girl life, as people have more important crap to spew on about, while forgetting about her. instead she feeds off the publicity for always being arrested and whatnot so people can go on about what trash she is.

if there is a fight, it would be against a nobody, and it would be staged. She'd probably even throw her an opponent an eightball of coke in exchange for a victory...

she aint tough. she will never be an mma fighter. she is a spoiled little rich girl with nothing better to do then mess up her brain with drugs, and compete with paris hilton over who can get the most negative publicity

anything to hide the actual fact that without her money, her life is all washed up and meaningless. This lohan training MMA is just another cry out for attention.

'Yeah i went to prison. I learned MMA there! Now i am going to train for a real fight!' - yeah. right. the only MMA she trained in there was most likely practicing jiu-jitsu with twenty-three black sex-starved jail guards.

i dont buy the story at all though. sure prison is dangerous for the average joe who murders, rapes, or robs and whatnot, but for a spoiled little rich girl it is just a walk in the park

them pretty little celebrities have never served hard time. when you got so much money you can do whatever you want and get a slap on the wrist. spend the least amount of time mandatory, and get out, not to mention the special treatment you get for celebrity status,

probably whines and cries about how terrible her life must be and how she doesnt want to go to jail. Oh no! the next time one of you little richies gets coked up and kills a pedestrian in a car, you might have to face half a year in prison! probably get a nice little suite with an HDTV and full satellite service and chinese food delivery at any time, isolated away from the rest of the prison population

sure prison is dangerous and in some instances you do need to know how to fight in order to survive. damn spoiled little brat. if any of this nonsense is actually true, i cant help but to laugh. what the **** does she know about hard time? The only time she likely was even 10 feet in proximity of an inmate is if she needed some girl on girl action

oh no! i broke a fingernail!

i dont buy the story at all though. sure prison is dangerous for the average joe who murders' date=' rapes, or robs and whatnot, but for a spoiled little rich girl it is just a walk in the park

them pretty little celebrities have never served hard time. when you got so much money you can do whatever you want and get a slap on the wrist. spend the least amount of time mandatory, and get out, not to mention the special treatment you get for celebrity status,

probably whines and cries about how terrible her life must be and how she doesnt want to go to jail. Oh no! the next time one of you little richies gets coked up and kills a pedestrian in a car, you might have to face half a year in prison! probably get a nice little suite with an HDTV and full satellite service and chinese food delivery at any time, isolated away from the rest of the prison population

sure prison is dangerous and in some instances you do need to know how to fight in order to survive. damn spoiled little brat. if any of this nonsense is actually true, i cant help but to laugh. what the **** does she know about hard time?

oh no! i broke a fingernail![/quote']

All better now?

Nice sig BTW, both of them.

I don't buy it, but it would honestly make my year to see Lohan get in the ring with a killer like Cyborg and watch her get beat to a bloody pulp.

The only thing that would be better is if Cyborg could do a twofer and beat the literal piss out of Paris Hilton on the same night.

I don't buy it' date=' but it would honestly make my year to see Lohan get in the ring with a killer like Cyborg and watch her get beat to a bloody pulp.

The only thing that would be better is if Cyborg could do a twofer and beat the literal piss out of Paris Hilton on the same night.[/quote']

hahaha

LMFAO. Well said.

Archived