RamPage will get the ko

shulky

ive got a good feeling that rampage is going to catch Machida coming in

and he going get the KO, i just think rampage stand up much better than Machida,s

wot you guys think ??we all know Machida going to go for leg kicks etc but rampage only got catch him coming in and its lights out for the guy.

RAMPAGE TO WIN BY KTFO

ive got a good feeling that rampage is going to catch Machida coming in

and he going get the KO' date=' i just think rampage stand up much better than Machida,s

wot you guys think ??we all know Machida going to go for leg kicks etc but rampage only got catch him coming in and its lights out for the guy.

RAMPAGE TO WIN BY KTFO[/quote']

Not sure if you have ever watched a Machida fight, but he doesn't "come in". His stand up is almost wholly counter striking. If Rampage wants to catch Machida he is going to have to chase him.

Not sure if you have ever watched a Machida fight' date=' but he doesn't "come in". His stand up is almost wholly counter striking. If Rampage wants to catch Machida he is going to have to chase him.[/quote']

Tito chased him and didnt do well, Shogun chased him and did well.. But I dont think rampage is as quick as shogun. I believe it is going to be a replica of the tito fight

Tito chased him and didnt do well' date=' Shogun chased him and did well.. But I dont think rampage is as quick as shogun. I believe it is going to be a replica of the tito fight[/quote']

Short of the near triangle at the end that's how I see it as well. I'll seriously laugh my *** off if after all Rampages trash talk about Machida being boring, he actually uses his wrestling again. It's about the only way I see him maybe winning.

Short of the near triangle at the end that's how I see it as well. I'll seriously laugh my *** off if after all Rampages trash talk about Machida being boring' date=' he actually uses his wrestling again. It's about the only way I see him maybe winning.[/quote']

I would like to see him win, I really think he is gonna chase machida around to the point of just being mad beyond belief. If rashad couldnt take machida down I dont see how rampage could. Also Forrest kicked the crap out of rampages legs and machidas kicks are way better than forrest.. Yeah bad match for rampage.IMO

rampage will win. machida doesnt have that good of a chin. rampage has alot of power and alot of time to unload it.

Don't forget, before the Shogun fights, Machida was still the hardest man in MMA to even hit, much less knock out.

Against a completely flat-footed, looking for that one-hit-KO fighter that is Rampage, Machida is going to embarass Rampage back into retirement. Count on it.

indeed all hes got to do is catch him ounce but easy said than done if he does catch him its llights out for sure

You base this assumption because Machida got knocked out by the KO machine that is Shogun. There is no reason to think that Machida can't survive a good shot by Rampage simply because he didn't survive Shogun's.

Dont be fooled by Machida. I want Rampage to win but dont forget, Machida pre-belt was an awesome fighter. Check out his footage before he got the belt.

Machida turned into a limp counter fighting champ when he got the belt. I hope he goes back to his old hungry ways.

A hungry Rampage vs a hungry Machida = EXCELLENT FIGHTING.

If either guy is not on song on the night, it will be over for them.

Rampage couldn't knock glass jaw Jardine out what make people think he gonna knock Machida out what a ****ing joke.

Agreed. Some folks are so deluded.

I got my money on Rampage' date=' I hope he KOs Machida[/quote']

Bro instead of throwing your $$$ away, just send it to me.

It will be $$$ well spent.

Archived