Don?t be a machida to society while you?re talking crazy in the ?hood?

freedom

http://huggingnuts.com/dont-be-a-machida-to-society-while-youre-talking-crazy-in-the-hood/

Don?t be a machida to society while you?re talking crazy in the ?hood?

Well, the issues ?Suga? ?Shad has about fighting for the belt haven?t gone away?.even though he is actually fighting for belt. In March most likely. 2011. In about 4 and a half months. Please keep this in mind when reading about Suga?s latest rant?

In the immortal words of Tito Ortiz, Rashad, let me tell you how you?re feeling right now?.

Rashad - cry to someone who cares.

I want shogun to ktfo Rashad so bad.... but at the same time Shogun fans on here think he is indestructible to anything except bad knees or forrest Griffin, if he got LnP'd and lost a super boring decision to the wet blanket I dunno if I would care too much. But then we'd have a lame champion.

So for the sake of not having Rashad as champ.... Shogun, please ktfo him.

Rashad - cry to someone who cares.

I want shogun to ktfo Rashad so bad.... but at the same time Shogun fans on here think he is indestructible to anything except bad knees or forrest Griffin' date=' if he got LnP'd and lost a super boring decision to the wet blanket I dunno if I would care too much. But then we'd have a lame champion.

So for the sake of not having Rashad as champ.... Shogun, please ktfo him.[/quote']

I don't think he is. The bloke has been in hospital/bed for months now due to injury.

I think you were trolled

Evans > Shogun only cuz evans will hold him down and oilcheck him for 5 rounds' date='

Rampage > Machida cuz rampage is the mother ****in shEEEET

and then

bruce buffer (HIT THE LIGHTS)

LLLLLLLAADIES AND GENNTLEMEN BOYS AN GIRLS CHILDREN OF ALLL ****ING AGES ITS TIME FOR SOME TRUE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!!!!

Rampage / Evans 2 late 2011

Rampage has his belt Forrest stole a hot *** min ago.........

just sayin[/quote']

oh lord

please go watch some of Shoguns fight (and not in the UFC), then come back and try to make a little sense. Evans > Rua LMAO

Archived