If you had to be stranded on an island for the rest of your life with one ufc fighter

DKF

I would choose Roy Nelson' date=' his fat *** is like a months worth of food.

p.s. the title clearly states ufc, of course all of mma, than the answer would clearly be Gina Carano.[/quote']

yeah i definitely wouldn't go with roy.

if you have to resort to cannibalism you want to make sun dried jerky. so your best bet would be someone with a lot of meat not fat. as of right now brock would be the best bet. you have to keep in mind though as with chicken dark meat seems to be much more tasty.

so now the question is white meat or dark meat?

yeah i definitely wouldn't go with roy.

if you have to resort to cannibalism you want to make sun dried jerky. so your best bet would be someone with a lot of meat not fat. as of right now brock would be the best bet. you have to keep in mind though as with chicken dark meat seems to be much more tasty.

so now the question is white meat or dark meat?

I would probably take a Cuban UFC fighter, because he would be naturally talented at boat making and getting off of a ****** island.

I would choose Roy Nelson' date=' his fat *** is like a months worth of food.

p.s. the title clearly states ufc, of course all of mma, than the answer would clearly be Gina Carano.[/quote']

If not, I pick Arianny. You other bungholes are seriously thinking bout food? Those fighters would have you for lunch!

Does Arianny count? :D

yeah, as much as this sounds soooo fun. you have to keep in mind this is survival. i'm going to throw a couple of reasons why you wouldn't want to be stranded with her.

1. yes she is sexy, but what does she look like under all that makeup

2. being stranded on an island means there will be no female hygiene products, so yes that means she will be leaking all over the ****ing place come that time of the month.

3. i question arianny's ability to tie her own ****ing shoes at this point, let alone start a fire.

4. she will constantly complain. it's to hot, it's to cold, it's to windy. you will literally have to deal with sand in her ******.

5. ummmmmm, likeeeee, you know. seriously who the **** wants to hear that **** while trying to capture a monkey.

6. upon successful capture of monkey you are going to have to listen to her complain about how you are chopping that ****er into little bits to make a tasty stew. you might as well be stranded on an island with a ****ing peta activist.

7. constant nagging.

8. you will have approximately 1 week to have sexual intercourse with her. after that time the stench alone will be enough to overwelm an elephant.

well, i guess you guys catch the drift of what i'm trying to say. this is a very serious topic that should not be taken lightly.

yeah' date=' as much as this sounds soooo fun. you have to keep in mind this is survival. i'm going to throw a couple of reasons why you wouldn't want to be stranded with her.

1. yes she is sexy, but what does she look like under all that makeup

2. being stranded on an island means there will be no female hygiene products, so yes that means she will be leaking all over the ****ing place come that time of the month.

3. i question arianny's ability to tie her own ****ing shoes at this point, let alone start a fire.

4. she will constantly complain. it's to hot, it's to cold, it's to windy. you will literally have to deal with sand in her ******.

5. ummmmmm, likeeeee, you know. seriously who the **** wants to hear that **** while trying to capture a monkey.

6. upon successful capture of monkey you are going to have to listen to her complain about how you are chopping that ****er into little bits to make a tasty stew. you might as well be stranded on an island with a ****ing peta activist.

7. constant nagging.

8. you will have approximately 1 week to have sexual intercourse with her. after that time the stench alone will be enough to overwelm an elephant.

well, i guess you guys catch the drift of what i'm trying to say. this is a very serious topic that should not be taken lightly.[/quote']

Why would you be chasing monkeys when you have Arianny? You hate girls?

1. yes she is sexy' date=' but what does she look like under all that makeup[/quote']

I'm betting she's still pretty damn hot.

2. being stranded on an island means there will be no female hygiene products' date=' so yes that means she will be leaking all over the ****ing place come that time of the month.[/quote']

This would be perfect. We could use her to attract sharks to catch for food while she's swimming/bathing in the ocean. I of course would be ready with spear in hand to save her.

3. i question arianny's ability to tie her own ****ing shoes at this point' date=' let alone start a fire.[/quote']

I'm man, I start fire. Win lady's heart (and her taco).

4. she will constantly complain. it's to hot' date=' it's to cold, it's to windy. you will literally have to deal with sand in her ******.[/quote']

Can't complain with my meat in her mouth.

She won't see this. She will be too busy cooking the man some eggs.

7. constant nagging.

yeah... nagging for more loving!

Dude, it's an ISLAND, she can still scrub in the water. Sure there's no soap but it wouldn't get that bad.

She remains my number one pick.

I'm betting she's still pretty damn hot.

This would be perfect. We could use her to attract sharks to catch for food while she's swimming/bathing in the ocean. I of course would be ready with spear in hand to save her.

I'm man' date=' I start fire. Win lady's heart (and her taco).

Can't complain with my meat in her mouth.

She won't see this. She will be too busy cooking the man some eggs.

yeah... nagging for more loving!

Dude, it's an ISLAND, she can still scrub in the water. Sure there's no soap but it wouldn't get that bad.

She remains my number one pick.[/quote']

oh. it's time for you to snap back to reality. it's all wishful thinking. best of luck to you.

Aryianny is hot, but she doesn't seem to be the type to be stranded on an island with. She is probably such a stuck up *****, that she would choose fingering herself over having sex, because your not also rich and famous. Not to mention you would have to do ALL of the work.

Aryianny is hot' date=' but she doesn't seem to be the type to be stranded on an island with. She is probably such a stuck up *****, that she would choose fingering herself over having sex, because your not also rich and famous. Not to mention you would have to do ALL of the work.[/quote']

Whatever, I would be the richest and famousest dude on the island. And I would horde all of the coconuts.

Archived