Rampage is going to slam Machida through the canvas...

AJ_Bearcat

For those who don't wager or track odds, Rampage is currently a 2-1 underdog against Machida. I know, insane right? After seeing these odds I hastily rushed to the bank, took out a 20k loan, and put my money on Rampage. On Saturday night I will be the proud recipient of $40,000 (profit). I'm extremely excited and wholly confident. For those haters who think i'm an idiot, I will lay out the foundation for the reason Rampage will be victorious.

1. This is going to be the best version of Rampage, ever. That's right, we've heard it before but this time it's true. In fact, the last version of Rampage (vs Rashad) was clearly the best ever, Rashad was lucky to escape with the win (and his life). Expect an even deadlier version this time.

2. Rampage knocks everyone out. Just ask the steel-jawed Jardine, or the owner of the titanium-alloy chin, Rashad. They'll tell you about the incredible power possessed by Rampage.

3. Rampage's training regiment is unmatched in all of MMA. As if you guys needed more reasons, this one should set the record straight. Rampage is just one of those guys who knows how to test himself. As if training at the best camp ever (Wolfslair) wasn't enough, Rampage has decided to relocate to an even tougher camp (a warehouse in California). Clearly there's a level of commitment that's never before been seen.

Now, as if the positives regarding Rampage weren't enough, i've also compiled a few negatives regarding Lyoto.

1. Lyoto is pillow-fisted. It's true folks. He was unable to put away the glass-jawed Shogun, TWICE! Not to mention Ortiz and the much smaller Penn. In regards to Thiago and Rashad, well their chins both had off nights, Lyoto was lucky that his untechnical, weak strikes even connected.

2. Lyoto is one dimensional. The only thing he's got going for him is his so-called "elusiveness". His striking, terrible. His wrestling, horrible. His BJJ, non-existant. Rampage does everything better, except running around the ring like a panzi, which is the only thing Lyoto is good at. Thankfully avoiding people doesn't cause damage.

3. Lyoto is no longer undefeated. This is by far the nail in the coffin. The only reason Lyoto was winning was his undefeated record. Fighters let the fear of his "invincibility" get to them. Rashad, Thiago, Ortiz, Shogun 1, all flukes. If Lyoto hadn't been undefeated he would have lost all those fights and would probably be fighting for Strikeforce (if he was lucky).

I hope this is a wake-up call to all of those fanboys who think Machida is still relevant at LHW or the haters who think Rampage will get destroyed. The Machida-era is over, in fact, it had never begun. Come Saturday the only thing i'll be thinking about is how to spend my 40k, well the fanboys will be thinking "How could this have happened?" Enjoy the dragon slaying!

For those who don't wager or track odds' date=' Rampage is currently a 2-1 underdog against Machida. I know, insane right? After seeing these odds I hastily rushed to the bank, took out a 20k loan, and put my money on Rampage. On Saturday night I will be the proud recipient of $40,000 (profit). I'm extremely excited and wholly confident. For those haters who think i'm an idiot, I will lay out the foundation for the reason Rampage will be victorious.

[b']1. This is going to be the best version of Rampage, ever.[/b] That's right, we've heard it before but this time it's true. In fact, the last version of Rampage (vs Rashad) was clearly the best ever, Rashad was lucky to escape with the win (and his life). Expect an even deadlier version this time.

2. Rampage knocks everyone out. Just ask the steel-jawed Jardine, or the owner of the titanium-alloy chin, Rashad. They'll tell you about the incredible power possessed by Rampage.

3. Rampage's training regiment is unmatched in all of MMA. As if you guys needed more reasons, this one should set the record straight. Rampage is just one of those guys who knows how to test himself. As if training at the best camp ever (Wolfslair) wasn't enough, Rampage has decided to relocate to an even tougher camp (a warehouse in California). Clearly there's a level of commitment that's never before been seen.

Now, as if the positives regarding Rampage weren't enough, i've also compiled a few negatives regarding Lyoto.

1. Lyoto is pillow-fisted. It's true folks. He was unable to put away the glass-jawed Shogun, TWICE! Not to mention Ortiz and the much smaller Penn. In regards to Thiago and Rashad, well their chins both had off nights, Lyoto was lucky that his untechnical, weak strikes even connected.

2. Lyoto is one dimensional. The only thing he's got going for him is his so-called "elusiveness". His striking, terrible. His wrestling, horrible. His BJJ, non-existant. Rampage does everything better, except running around the ring like a panzi, which is the only thing Lyoto is good at. Thankfully avoiding people doesn't cause damage.

3. Lyoto is no longer undefeated. This is by far the nail in the coffin. The only reason Lyoto was winning was his undefeated record. Fighters let the fear of his "invincibility" get to them. Rashad, Thiago, Ortiz, Shogun 1, all flukes. If Lyoto hadn't been undefeated he would have lost all those fights and would probably be fighting for Strikeforce (if he was lucky).

I hope this is a wake-up call to all of those fanboys who think Machida is still relevant at LHW or the haters who think Rampage will get destroyed. The Machida-era is over, in fact, it had never begun. Come Saturday the only thing i'll be thinking about is how to spend my 40k, well the fanboys will be thinking "How could this have happened?" Enjoy the dragon slaying!

+1 I also heard Machida is gay I dont know if this effect's his fighting skills.

For those who don't wager or track odds' date=' Rampage is currently a 2-1 underdog against Machida. I know, insane right? After seeing these odds I hastily rushed to the bank, took out a 20k loan, and put my money on Rampage. On Saturday night I will be the proud recipient of $40,000 (profit). I'm extremely excited and wholly confident. For those haters who think i'm an idiot, I will lay out the foundation for the reason Rampage will be victorious.

[b']1. This is going to be the best version of Rampage, ever.[/b] That's right, we've heard it before but this time it's true. In fact, the last version of Rampage (vs Rashad) was clearly the best ever, Rashad was lucky to escape with the win (and his life). Expect an even deadlier version this time.

i heard that Rampage is actually Asian

How anyone can see Rampage winning this fight in anyway shape or form is beyond me,

Rampage was slower than Rashad and Lyoto walked through Rashad.

Let me tell you how the entire fight will go:

Rampage tries to hit Lyoto but gets frustrated from miss after miss after miss. He throws his hands up in frustration trying to tell Lyoto to bring it. Lyoto brings it but Rampage's counter is entirely too slow and Rampage gets dropped.

That's the only way this fight will go. If you see it any other way, you're delusional.

How anyone can see Rampage winning this fight in anyway shape or form is beyond me' date='

Rampage tries to hit Lyoto but gets frustrated from miss after miss after miss. He throws his hands up in frustration trying to tell Lyoto to bring it. Lyoto brings it but Rampage's counter is entirely too slow and Rampage gets dropped.

That's the only way this fight will go. If you see it any other way, you're delusional.[/quote']

Rampage has lil chance of winning this fight.

PS: your sig is kinda old

How anyone can see Rampage winning this fight in anyway shape or form is beyond me' date='

That's the only way this fight will go. If you see it any other way, you're delusional.[/quote']

That was the old best Rampage. We're going to see the new best Rampage, obv.

Well said.

TS should buy himself a rope aswell.

He will need it come sunday.

If TS wants to pot 20K on a fight when he god well knows Lyoto is going to pick Quinton apart' date=' he deserves the rope,

And i will even tighten the noose for him. :P[/quote']

It's $40,000 risk free. They're essentially giving money away by setting the odds so poorly. GET YOUR BETS IN NOW!!!

Im not a big Lyoto fan but im %100 sure he will win......trust me dude!

Rampage will KO Machida!!!

He will because Machida will just stay on the back foot and Machida decides to move forward' date=' he will get "caught"[/quote']

its more like, whatever rampage do, he will get caught, rampage its a dumb fighter! just wait and see brother....

its more like' date=' whatever rampage do, he will get caught, rampage its a dumb fighter! just wait and see brother....[/quote']

Sounds like you only know Page from his last fight

Before the movie stint he was winning fights now one loss (by decision) and everyone says he is done.. what a load of bull

No fight against Page is easy (unless your Wand/Shogun)

Machida can only win by UD but Page will KTFO Machida because Machida will try to get aggressive and get caught

Wait and see brother

This has to be one of the best threads I have ever read, number 2 and 3 are hilarious xD

WHAT!??!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! Let me ask you a few things. Are you an anime fan? If so do you know of Dragon Ball Z? You do know what was a documentary about Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida? The names are so similar Lyoto/Goku. I mean the truth is right there in front of you. And lets look at the resemblances.

Machida.png

FireGoku.jpg

Exactly the same!!! That's because they're the same person!!! If that's not enough for you take a look at their finishing moves.

lyoto-machida_rashad-evans_b.gif

goku-spiritbomb.gif

Its not quite the same move because if Lyoto actually did the spirit bomb, then there wouldn't have been anything left after the attack. Lyoto held back to save our lives. And I know you're gonna bring up the Shogun fight, but look Machida only lost because he was affected by the deadly unknown heart disease that he already almost succumbed to once and beat, but clearly got it again before the Shogun fight, and shogun took full advantage of the situation because Shogun is not an honorable fighter and is a huge cheater. Nuff said.

Just to let you know the difference between Machida and Rampage's power. Just picture Goku vs. A downgraded Kimbo Slice. Because thats all Rampage is a crappy version of the prototype for the perfect fighter, but without all of Kimbo's strength.

WHAT!??!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! Let me ask you a few things. Are you an anime fan? If so do you know of Dragon Ball Z? You do know what was a documentary about Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida? The names are so similar Lyoto/Goku. I mean the truth is right there in front of you. And lets look at the resemblances.

Machida.png

FireGoku.jpg

Exactly the same!!! That's because they're the same person!!! If that's not enough for you take a look at their finishing moves.

lyoto-machida_rashad-evans_b.gif

goku-spiritbomb.gif

Its not quite the same move because if Lyoto actually did the spirit bomb' date=' then there wouldn't have been anything left after the attack. Lyoto held back to save our lives. And I know you're gonna bring up the Shogun fight, but look Machida only lost because he was affected by the deadly unknown heart disease that he already almost succumbed to once and beat, but clearly got it again before the Shogun fight, and shogun took full advantage of the situation because Shogun is not an honorable fighter and is a huge cheater. Nuff said.

Just to let you know the difference between Machida and Rampage's power. Just picture Goku vs. A downgraded Kimbo Slice. Because thats all Rampage is a crappy version of the prototype for the perfect fighter, but without all of Kimbo's strength.[/quote']

Awesome post.

Easily the post of the day.

10 / 10.

Keep them coming.

Archived