Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkPlazma

You know they're going to sign bruce leroy

ok well I know the ufc usually gives contracts to more than the winners of TUF and judging by the fight between him and MJ I will be surprised if he doesn't get a contract off of the deal.

also who won? judging by the fight and what i see on the forums im assuming its gotta be michael johnson... my ****in dvr recording ended right and as soon as the guy is like "your winner by unanimous decision..."(BAM. OVER) quite anticlimactic i must say... ahh well...

I don't think Leroy is good enough to make it in the UFC yet. He needs a lot more experience and he either needs to move down a weight class, or bulk up.

MJ was throwing him around like a little girl

I don't think Leroy is good enough to make it in the UFC yet. He needs a lot more experience and he either needs to move down a weight class' date=' or bulk up.

MJ was throwing him around like a little girl[/quote']

thats because mj weighs at least 17 more pounds then bruce lee roy.

I think he will for sure get a fight on the finale card. Like most of these guys though that lost on the show but do get a fight on the finale card, it's going to be up to their performance in that fight.

Win or at least show well and he probably gets a contract. Lose badly and he will be gone as fast as the last flashy guy with a nice afro.

thats because mj weighs at least 17 more pounds then bruce lee roy.

atleast 17 pounds heavier?

seems like an odd number to just throw out there.

regardless of who wins, Brookins, Watson and Namm need to be in the UFC... I feel this year had some great talent and will add a lot to the LW division pool... I think if Alex went into the right camp he could be killer but as is he doesn't belong... same with Johnson and Wilkinson... if Wilkinson isn't already in Rough House or Wolfslair he's probably getting the phone calls as we speak... the guy reminds me a lot of Kampmann...

regardless of who wins' date=' Brookins, Watson and Namm need to be in the UFC... I feel this year had some great talent and will add a lot to the LW division pool... I think if Alex went into the right camp he could be killer but as is he doesn't belong... same with Johnson and Wilkinson... if Wilkinson isn't already in Rough House or Wolfslair he's probably getting the phone calls as we speak... the guy reminds me a lot of Kampmann...[/quote']

I agree with this. For some odd reason, i still want to see cody mckenzie get another shot. I think he may have potential as well.

all reasons why this season of the ultimate fighter has been excellent! nice to see a quality season after a couple lame ones :). The finale should actually be really good if the rights fighters are selected to fight.