Sign in to follow this  
nkogneato

Use to be

Like many I use to be a Josh Kockcheck fan, I was looking forward to this fight and hoped Josh would win. Now a couple months later......Cant stand the guy, worse thing Josh ever did for fan base was do UF. GSP is smart, has a good camp behind him and just isnt a tool. Josh on the other hand, not so much. My table has turned, I now hope GSP eats his lunch and then shakes his hand after and tells him good fight. If JK wins, he will be a horses as@$%%&* and show me again why I cant stand this guy after watching his true colors...........Good luck to you GSP, you got a new fan.....

Like many I use to be a Josh Kockcheck fan' date=' I was looking forward to this fight and hoped Josh would win. Now a couple months later......Cant stand the guy, worse thing Josh ever did for fan base was do UF. GSP is smart, has a good camp behind him and just isnt a tool. Josh on the other hand, not so much. My table has turned, I now hope GSP eats his lunch and then shakes his hand after and tells him good fight. If JK wins, he will be a horses as@$%%&* and show me again why I cant stand this guy after watching his true colors...........Good luck to you GSP, you got a new fan.....[/quote']

Koscheck must win! If he doesn't like you said, he has hurt his own fan base, by about 10% from doing TUF. So he has at least lost 1 out of 10 fans by doing this.

I knew Josh was a mean jock from the first TUF. But seeing him as a coach, I feel he hasn't learned much in the way of martial arts and all he has be learning is how to beat people up.

He should focus more on the martial arts aspect and learn respect. But I guess that's something we could all learn, myself included :)