Finale: Brookins vs. Nam

SpiderProdigy

i got Brookins over Watson and Nam over MJ.

This season it seems to me that both of the two best fighters will actually make the finale' date=' i see Brookins being on the better end up a grappling match with Watson and Nam running a competitive fight then stopping MJ in the second (after gassing)

what you guys think?[/quote']

brookins vs mj

This season it seems to me that both of the two best fighters will actually make the finale' date=' i see Brookins being on the better end up a grappling match with Watson and Nam running a competitive fight then stopping MJ in the second (after gassing)

My prediction was Brookins Vs MJ and I'll stick to it.

I think there will be a pretty large number of these fighters being eventually signed with UFC:

Brookins (My [as well as everyone's I guess] favorite to win), MJ, Nam, Kyle, Alex are pretty obvious choices imo. Could be more.

Theres just one big problem with your finale SpiderProdigy and that is Michael Johnson. Just how do you think a small asian man can win against a strong wrestler with decent boxing. Only way this can happen is if Michael gasses out which i doubt cause theres only 2 rounds.

i know the preview doesnt show much, but it looked like nam had the upper hand more. idk im excited

I don't like it, but your reasoning is sound. I was hoping it would be MJ VS. Kyle Watson at the beginning of the season, (my four favorites being MJ, Brookins, Mckenzie, and Watson,) but it looks like Pham is gonna tool MJ. I'm still up in the air about Brookins and Watson though.

Theres just one big problem with your finale SpiderProdigy and that is Michael Johnson. Just how do you think a small asian man can win against a strong wrestler with decent boxing. Only way this can happen is if Michael gasses out which i doubt cause theres only 2 rounds.

if nam can win one of the two rounds which he can it can go to a third. and a third round would spell the end of the road for michael johnson. if mj vs alex went to a third round alex would have finished him. believe it. also if michael johnson keeps to his strategy of takling people down and letting them back up multiple times to break them eventually that is gunna cause him defeat. That is a very dumb strategy

if nam can win one of the two rounds which he can it can go to a third. and a third round would spell the end of the road for michael johnson. if mj vs alex went to a third round alex would have finished him. believe it. also if michael johnson keeps to his strategy of takling people down and letting them back up multiple times to break them eventually that is gunna cause him defeat. That is a very dumb strategy

True, he needs to work on his cardio.

Damn, 75 posts in the 4 days I've had this account. I think I need to go outside.:D

this is totally retarded.

size doesnt matter in mma dude.

nam has way more skills than johnson has. he's pretty much a 1-dimensional wrestler, with a lil boxing.

bet nam submits him.

Archived