Sign in to follow this  
uaquin

If you were on Koscheck's team...

gsp had the better fighters if koshchek would of did his homework he would had brookins as his first pick . gsps first 3 picks are in the semis.

Actually his first pick probably would have been Michael Johnson.

Then Marc Stevens. Those are the two he wanted first and GSP convinced him in to getting Stevens first.

Actually his first pick probably would have been Michael Johnson.

Then Marc Stevens. Those are the two he wanted first and GSP convinced him in to getting Stevens first.

I stated if he would of done his homework he would of picked brookins first.

So I asked Kyle Watson on his blog on MMAjunkie the same question

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21434/kyle-watsons-blog-for-the-ultimate-fighter-12-episode-no-10.mma

Kyles response about 1/2way down the comments page

yes, as we were getting near the end, some of the guys on the yellow team actually asked if they could come to our practices

I think that says it all right there.

Soon as GSP fans see the name "Koscheck" "BJ Penn" they comes swarming like flies to a fresh ****' date=' filling the thread full of hate.[/quote']

I am Canadian, and a fan of GSP's...somewhat mixed (however) in that he is from the Province of Quebec, where it's citizens and politicians have historically caused some unrest in this country with their demand for special rights and privaledges in years past. However, when it comes to sports those political lines seem to disapear.

I look at fighter's on an individual basis...NOT because they just happen to be opponents of GSP. With that said, both Koscheck and Penn have much to be criticized for in their behavior and attitudes.

As far as responding to the question posed by this thread, yeah it would suck being picked for Koscheck's team. Not just because of him, but also the apparent similar snotty attitudes of the coaches that he brought with him as well. GSP's coaching team was not just about making better fighter's out of these young men...but also that of making better people out of them as well.

Koscheck should not even have been picked as a coach. His last 2 fights were a joke with his dispicable injury faking routine in trying to get his opponents disqualified. He was then awarded 2 fight bonuses totalling $140,000 for such behavior, then given a title shot and a spot as a coach on TUF...which he probably was also paid handsomely for doing.

This is all Dana White's doing. It is no different than inserting someone like Junie Browning into the cast in order to create drama and controversy. Basically turning this legit sport into a joke. Certainly this does NOT benefit the fighter's or the sport...but you can bet that White is laughing all the way to the bank.

I would be going ape **** if i was on Kos's team, and i mean ape **** in the good way, it would be so cool. Only saying this cause i am one of the rair few that actually like Josh.

I would be going ape **** if i was on Kos's team' date=' and i mean ape **** in the good way, it would be so cool. Only saying this cause i am one of the rair few that actually like Josh.[/quote']

Woah. Weirdo.:eek:

Nah, JK.:P

I am Canadian' date=' and a fan of GSP's...somewhat mixed (however) in that he is from the Province of Quebec, [b']where it's citizens and politicians have historically caused some unrest in this country with their demand for special rights and privaledges in years past.[/b]

Wow nice rant. Unfortunately filled with ignorance. I think you read the Globe and Mail way too much.

If only the federal politicians had enough integrity to let our rightful democratic process happen we would've been out of this country for a while. Instead they illegally funded pro-Canada advertisements (as concluded by the Gomery comission) and rushed 300 000 anglophones immigrans above the official quota in the couple months that preceded the referendum in 1995 with firm directives to vote against it. As much as all the lies spread through out the "no" campaign that contributed to scare the **** out of many "yes" voters. All that to keep us in with a 50.5% of the votes.. good job.

If you wanna blame the "unrest" on anyone, you need only look into a mirror. Cuz if it had been us only, you wouldn't have to care anymore.

I guess that question is answerred by the team themselves' date=' and they didn't even have to wait to see the show to realize how screwed they got![/quote']

+1

A lot of irony in this post and no' date=' I'm not a Kos fan.

The Candian's are the most biased people on this site when it comes too GSP, I take no notice to their posts as it's just pure biased hated filled rubbish they spew.[/quote']

I just happen to be Canadian, and don't mind GSP at all, although I'd like to see him regain his killer instincts. I, however, do not ever spew "pure biased hated filled rubbish". Kinda like saying that all Americans can't spell on this forum. Kind of a broad generalization wouldn't you say?

lol jean charles is mad overrated' date=' ranked top 3 MT practiconers in the world at one point[/quote']

Only top 3? What a loser! Seriously though, no point defending a legend against anyone with an IQ lower than a boxing glove's.

Wow nice rant. Unfortunately filled with ignorance. I think you read the Globe and Mail way too much.

If only the federal politicians had enough integrity to let our rightful democratic process happen we would've been out of this country for a while. Instead they illegally funded pro-Canada advertisements (as concluded by the Gomery comission) and rushed 300 000 anglophones immigrans above the official quota in the couple months that preceded the referendum in 1995 with firm directives to vote against it. As much as all the lies spread through out the "no" campaign that contributed to scare the **** out of many "yes" voters. All that to keep us in with a 50.5% of the votes.. good job.

If you wanna blame the "unrest" on anyone' date=' you need only look into a mirror. Cuz if it had been us only, you wouldn't have to care anymore.[/quote']

Politics on a UFC forum? Seriously? And completely mis-guided opinions? What has this forum come to? Oh wait, it's been in the ****er for a while, hasn't it?

World class trainers he brought in a drunk idiot from france wo did nothing but beatup his guys during sparring . mike tyson who did nothing but talk nonsense to his teammates (couldn't understand half the things he was saying) and that guy who trained manny who didn't do much training on the show but sat there and smiled like a handicap retard when they asked him questions.

you eat from a straw bro?

koscheck's 'team' was never even a team

sure everybody except one guy on their 'team' got eliminated before the semi's...

come semi final's there were three teams. team gsp, team koscheck - which is already eliminated, and team phan

I found it kind of sad when Nam went to the gym by his self because "His coaches were doing there own thing." What the hell, the only guy on your team in the semis and you are not dedicating every waking minute to him.... tisk tisk tisk.

I never knew he had parkinsons my bad

lol.

you never knew he was freddy roach.

Ahhhh man this is the funniest thing i've read on here EVER!!! LMFAO...

and the drunk guy comment??? You better go do your homework kiddo..

if i was on kos's team and had lost, and there was no chance of me being put back in, then i would have asked to train with GSP team. i would want to get as much experience as possible, and TBH i couldnt care less if kos or team kos didnt like it. if i went to the house it woulde to win, and to train....PERIOD

Nobody is this^ stupid...not even on this pathetic excuse of an MMA forum.

Thanks for saying it for me, I almost typed the exact same thing but thought better of it hah.

World class trainers he brought in a drunk idiot from france wo did nothing but beatup his guys during sparring . mike tyson who did nothing but talk nonsense to his teammates (couldn't understand half the things he was saying) and that guy who trained manny who didn't do much training on the show but sat there and smiled like a handicap retard when they asked him questions.

Guess you never heard of Phil Nurse or Freddie Roach huh? And that drink idiot you mentioned was/is I believe a world champion in Muay Thai. And no one ever represented Tyson as a coach.

he brought in fitch and that is all the yellow team needs

Yep, all they needed to lose miserably time after time. Which they did.

If you wanna blame the "unrest" on anyone' date=' you need only look into a mirror. Cuz if it had been us only, you wouldn't have to care anymore.[/quote']

And of course is was all honesty on the Yes side right? hahahahahahaha There are no good guys in politics, if you don't know that you must be very young or naive.

GSP during Johnson/Pham fight: up and down micheal, move your head, step to right, pressure on him against fence, tie up his legs, under hook left arm....

Koscheck during fight: he's tired.....he's tired......he's tired......he's tired.....

Gee, thanks coach!

After last nights episode I guess we know how the fighters on Koscheck's team felt...like he was a shxtty self absorbed coach who spent more time texting, fixing his hair and spouting hackneyed cliches than actually trying to make them better fighters.

Often TUF producers use creative editing to create a hero and villain, in the case it was hardly necessary...Koscheck clearly demonstrated that he's a classless, selfish pile of dung with a 6th grade sense of humour and a personality completely and utterly devoid of any redeeming qualities.

After last nights episode I guess we know how the fighters on Koscheck's team felt...like he was a shxtty self absorbed coach who spent more time texting' date=' fixing his hair and spouting hackneyed cliches than actually trying to make them better fighters.

Often TUF producers use creative editing to create a hero and villain, in the case it was hardly necessary...Koscheck clearly demonstrated that he's a classless, selfish pile of dung with a 6th grade sense of humour and a personality completely and utterly devoid of any redeeming qualities.[/quote']

It seems they actually tried doing Kos a favor by not showing too much of just how bad of a coach he was. They didn't show too much of him texting or being on the phone. But when the word comes directly from the mouths of his team, and especially from the one guy he knew beforehand and was supposed to be friends with, it says quite a bit about the man himself. His team was pretty obviously disappointed in the coaching, or more appropraiately the lack of coaching, they actually got.

It seems they actually tried doing Kos a favor by not showing too much of just how bad of a coach he was. They didn't show too much of him texting or being on the phone. But when the word comes directly from the mouths of his team' date=' and especially from the one guy he knew beforehand and was supposed to be friends with, it says quite a bit about the man himself. His team was pretty obviously disappointed in the coaching, or more appropraiately the lack of coaching, they actually got.[/quote']

I couldn't beleve Kos let his only fighter in the semis train alone before his fight. Nam was walking into the gym and he said he was going to train by him self because his coaches were "doing there own thing.." Sad.

I couldn't beleve Kos let his only fighter in the semis train alone before his fight. Nam was walking into the gym and he said he was going to train by him self because his coaches were "doing there own thing.." Sad.

Well that last video of Kos told the tale.

"Josh Koscheck picked this team' date=' [b']Josh Koscheck lost this competition[/b]," says Josh Koscheck

Even at the very end he never clued in to the fact that he wasn't in competition, his fighters were. They lost the competition when they were unfortunate enough to get picked by Koscheck who cared nothing about them other than they were tools for him and his ego.

Well that last video of Kos told the tale.

Even at the very end he never clued in to the fact that he wasn't in competition' date=' his fighters were. They lost the competition when they were unfortunate enough to get picked by Koscheck who cared nothing about them other than they were tools for him and his ego.[/quote']

Yeah he made it plain as day that he cared more about the competition (that wasn't even a competition) between himself and GSP than he ever did about helping his team succeed and giving them a career influencing experience like GSP did.

I have never been a huge GSP fan, though I have always respected his skill and drive, but I will be swinging from the rafters cheering for him this time.

I wish nothing but a humiliating and completely deblilitating beating for Kosjoke at the hands of GSP.

I wish nothing but a humiliating and completely deblilitating beating for Kosjoke at the hands of GSP.

People can say what they want about St. Pierre's fighting style, "robotic personality" or question his manliness or killer instinct but the guy is just a decent f'ing dude and that's all there is to it. I'm confident that he'll beat Koscheck and dammit wont it be nice to see decency triumph over d-baggery?

Well, KOS' entire team felt that GSP's team had world class training. So did GSP's team for that matter. Whats wrong with drinking? Talking nonsense? And having Parkinsons? Picky, picky...

People can say what they want about St. Pierre's fighting style' date=' "robotic personality" or question his manliness or killer instinct but the guy is just a decent f'ing dude and that's all there is to it. I'm confident that he'll beat Koscheck and dammit wont it be nice to see decency triumph over d-baggery?[/quote']

plus effin 1

thats why im a GSP fan no matter what, guy is just true class

and id like to say this not just about kos, because i always watch TUF and SO many times the coaches are just going on and on about trying to win and getting mad at their guys and just basically making the whole thing about themselves

every year i wish the guys would be like how GSP was, and seeing the man exemplify exactly how to be on this show, it makes me that much more of a fan

just hearing kos' guys talk about the experience, getting to roll with world class BJJ guys, hit mitts with phil nurse and that crazy awesome french gut and FREDDIE ROACH, it shows you such a true perspective on how it must have felt, how cool it must have been for GSPs guys, and how disappointing for Kos'.

Remind me again of the yellow teams record in this competition?

2-5 first round

1-2 quarterfinals

0-1 semis

The only reason they had 3 fighters in the quarterfinals was because Dana felt bad for Kos and gave him both positions in the wildcard match when Marc Stevens did not deserve it in the least. Either of the red team guys who were eligible would have been a better choice and either likely could have beaten Wilkinson but they gave it to Stevens so the quarterfinals weren't 6 red and 2 yellow.

One fighter in the semis, and none in the final kind of proves that they must have needed a hell of alot more than what Kos or Fitch gave them.

it shows you such a true perspective on how it must have felt' date=' how cool it must have been for GSPs guys, and how disappointing for Kos'.[/quote']

I felt really bad for the yellow team, winning their way onto the show, getting to train with professional coaches and fighters was a dream for these guys...it's really shxtty that their experieced was so diminished by a leader who was too self-centred to care. There were some good guys on the yellow team and it must really sting to realize how much they missed out on.