Sign in to follow this  
uaquin

If you were on Koscheck's team...

Well that last video of Kos told the tale.

"Josh Koscheck picked this team' date=' Josh Koscheck lost this competition," says Josh Koscheck

Even at the very end he never clued in to the fact that [b']he wasn't in competition[/b], his fighters were. They lost the competition when they were unfortunate enough to get picked by Koscheck who cared nothing about them other than they were tools for him and his ego.

And even in that, his reason for how he failed was that he picked the wrong guys, not that he completely failed to train them whatsoever.

Actually his first pick probably would have been Michael Johnson.

Then Marc Stevens. Those are the two he wanted first and GSP convinced him in to getting Stevens first.

I stated if he would of done his homework he would of picked brookins first.

And I stated moron that if Koscheck done his homework and would have wanted Brookins, GSP would have got him anyways because Koscheck is greedy and stupid. So it wouldn't have mattered who Kos wanted. But you obviously missed this point.

if i was on kos's team and had lost' date=' and there was no chance of me being put back in, then i would have asked to train with gsp team. I would want to get as much experience as possible, and tbh i couldnt care less if kos or team kos didnt like it. If i went to the house it woulde to win, and to train....period[/quote']

+10000000

and all the world class trainers didnt help with brookins stand up that much. and gsp can train with the best people in the world but he will never be able to finish a fight again coz he is not p4p #1 A.S is.

and all the world class trainers didnt help with brookins stand up that much. and gsp can train with the best people in the world but he will never be able to finish a fight again coz he is not p4p #1 A.S is.

If i where on koschecks team I would be happy that I wasnt getting **** raped by george gay pierre

haters gonna hate

Yeah Brookins did terrible in the competition and GSP will surely never finish another opponent ever.

Great post.

You obviously are an extremely intelligent and knowledgeable mixed martial arts fan :)