Has the Forum Ever Been This Nice?

bonesbonesbones

It seems to happen like that usually after some big drama. I can remember a few times in the past there being big drama then it gets nice for a while and then the drama starts back up again so I see no reason for the cycle not to repeat. lol

Also G_row and the other mods have done a good job as of late keeping the peace. Not that they weren't doing a good job in the past but lets just say it's been better lately with certain bannings and a more active approach to not putting up with the BS.

The GP has been great fun though. It helped improve the atmosphere but I believe it's sort of a combination of all of the above.

Since this Grand Prix there seems to have been a steep drop in hateful posts and trolling and a rise in respect and a real friendly atmosphere to this forum. At least with all the cool guys involved in the GP. Does anyone else see this?

There was only a couple of "cool" guys.The rest of you were losers.

Yes' date=' the forum has been full of respect and morale lately. Very strange if you ask me.

But to the OP, the only guy you have to watch out for is me. If you notice, not very many on here will engage in a debate with me. ;)[/quote']

How can one debate, when one makes so much sense?

Since this Grand Prix there seems to have been a steep drop in hateful posts and trolling and a rise in respect and a real friendly atmosphere to this forum. At least with all the cool guys involved in the GP. Does anyone else see this?

So as I find myself to busy to sit and debate like most due to work, I am not considered cool. Damn man that cuts deep.

Big men with big hearts can express their feelings freely.

Are you feeling left out? :)

Yes... :o

The Jack Attack is a respectful member. He is one of the most under-rated members on here.

wtf is going on around here.....we got sco and ex goin at each others throats in one thread......we got fu and jack havin some good ol fashion man love in another.....i feel like i'm in the bloody twilight zone.................

There is something very strange about the atmosphere tonight. I feel warm and fuzzy with a slight hint of strange and unforseen evil...........very difficult to put into words...... .... much like the twilight zone or the outer limits.

And as I am typing this, my mind is wandering off and searching for ways to breach the boundary of its host, me.

So who just typed all this? Muawhahahahahahahahaha!

There is something very strange about the atmosphere tonight. I feel warm and fuzzy with a slight hint of strange and unforseen evil...........very difficult to put into words...... .... much like the twilight zone or the outer limits.

And as I am typing this' date=' my mind is wandering off and searching for ways to breach the boundary of its host, me.

[b']So who just typed all this?[/b] Muawhahahahahahahahaha!

KungFu's master?

And as I am typing this' date=' my mind is wandering off and searching for ways to breach the boundary of its host, me.

So who just typed all this? Muawhahahahahahahahaha![/quote']

yes.......weird feeling tonight:)

Archived