Light Heavyweight Elite?

Pro_Boxer

I was reading the blueprint for the Rampage vs Machida fight. Here is a quote from the article." Guys like Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin , Ryan Bader, Jon Jones. And Rashad Evans are th 205 pound elite"

In my mind Bader and Jones are up and comers.they will probably end up high in the rankings. Evans is former champ and will have an opportunity to be champ again. I'm torn on Griffin and Franklin. Two of my favorites. Both have had good runs and have been the champ at one point., but are they still a force or the " elite" in the LHW division? I'm interested in your thoughts about the posted quote and specifically on Franklin or Griffin.

I was reading the blueprint for the Rampage vs Machida fight. Here is a quote from the article." Guys like Rich Franklin' date=' Forrest Griffin , Ryan Bader, Jon Jones. And Rashad Evans are th 205 pound elite"

In my mind Bader and Jones are up and comers.they will probably end up high in the rankings. Evans is former champ and will have an opportunity to be champ again. I'm torn on Griffin and Franklin. Two of my favorites. Both have had good runs and have been the champ at one point., but are they still a force or the " elite" in the LHW division? I'm interested in your thoughts about the posted quote and specifically on Franklin or Griffin.[/quote']

yes. the winner of Forrest (former champ) vs. Rich (former MW champ) is top 5 for sure, same with winner of Jones vs. Bader. As Dana said Jones should be officially undefeated, so somebody's "0" will really go at their fight.

Remember Forrest has a win over current champ Shogun. I expect Rich to beat Forrest.

yes. the winner of Forrest (former champ) vs. Rich (former MW champ) is top 5 for sure' date=' same with winner of Jones vs. Bader. As Dana said Jones should be officially undefeated, so somebody's "0" will really go at their fight.

Remember Forrest has a win over current champ Shogun. I expect Rich to beat Forrest.[/quote']

winner

yes. the winner of Forrest (former champ) vs. Rich (former MW champ) is top 5 for sure' date=' same with winner of Jones vs. Bader. As Dana said Jones should be officially undefeated, so somebody's "0" will really go at their fight.

Remember Forrest has a win over current champ Shogun. I expect Rich to beat Forrest.[/quote']

Jones and Bader will be an interesting fight for sure.

Archived