After Machida Rapes Rampage, When Do You Think He Will Fight Rashad For The Title?

Guessue24

if rampage loses he really should leave wolfslair for good

Even if he wins, he should never train with them. I don't think anyone believes he's gotten better since he started training there. Hell, I seem to recall a number of people DEMANDING him change after he loss to evans, which I agreed with.

Wolfslair just isn't a top gym, he needs better to get better.

Yeah' date=' I'm not sure this guy is watching MMA for the same reasons the rest of us are, if you know what I mean.[/quote']

THANK YOU! Why don't they have users vote establish temporary bans for using the most annoying phrases... I'm sure that one would go into effect immediately.

Machida vs Evans 2 will not be for the title. Evans will loose to Shogun, Rampage v Machida i really cant say who will win, as much as i am a fan of Lyoto i kind of hope Rampage wins cause we really dont have to see Shogun beat Machida again and Shogun v Rampage 2 sounds and IS more interesting cause Rampage has changed much since their frst face off. But what ever happens i think Rampage should head in to the A.K.A for future training.

Machida vs Evans 2 will not be for the title. Evans will loose to Shogun' date=' Rampage v Machida i really cant say who will win, as much as i am a fan of Lyoto i kind of hope Rampage wins cause we really dont have to see Shogun beat Machida again and Shogun v Rampage 2 sounds and IS more interesting cause Rampage has changed much since their frst face off. But what ever happens i think Rampage should head in to the A.K.A for future training.[/quote']

enough with your absurd extremist views, u seriously think shoguns going to beat rashad? LAWLS i garentee shogun will be on the ground holding his knee 1 minute in to first round, crying like a little girl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_C3MsI4Aa9eri6PtWSuVXXFXR1yUzE8l8YhAObyaIZAVaWvpzAFb-Hj2e

Machida vs Evans 2 will not be for the title. Evans will loose to Shogun' date=' Rampage v Machida i really cant say who will win, as much as i am a fan of Lyoto i kind of hope Rampage wins cause we really dont have to see Shogun beat Machida again and [b']Shogun v Rampage 2 sounds and IS more interesting [/b]cause Rampage has changed much since their frst face off. But what ever happens i think Rampage should head in to the A.K.A for future training.

no

Archived