Canucks - Stick To Ice Hockey - GSP Is Done

darkthrone99

Yes syrup suckers, your favourite little fairy will never be champion again after Kos right hands him out of his title and you can all safely resume your ice hockey watching duties, just like all good canucks should. Here's why GSP is done -

A pattern is obvious for anyone to see who's been watching MMA for a long time. That's to say that when someone starts looking invincible they lose, and it happens absolutely all the time. GSP has come to that invincible looking stage of his career which only means one thing - he's gonna lose.

Think about it, the following fighters all got beat on the verge of looking unbeatable -

BJ Penn - how many of you thought Edgar would be champ at the start of 2010?

Machida - We all know that story with this one.

Fedor - Unbeatable until he got duped into giving his arm to a 7 time BJJ world champ.

Chuck Liddell - Looked invincible for some time.

Brock Lesnar - Oh he's gonna ragdoll that little mexican around and maul him bla bla bla - we know what happened here.

The next one to get his comeuppance is Greasy Safe Pierre. I'm rooting for Kos all the way. I think he's gonna come in with the game plan of just out GSP'ing GSP and he could pull it off. Or he's gonna catch him with that heavy right hand.

So canucks, savour your blue eyed boy for 3 more weeks then get drunk and carry on hitting each other with hockey sticks.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes syrup suckers' date=' your favourite little fairy will never be champion again after Kos right hands him out of his title and you can all safely resume your ice hockey watching duties, just like all good canucks should. Here's why GSP is done -

[b']A pattern is obvious for anyone to see who's been watching MMA for a long time. That's to say that when someone starts looking invincible they lose[/b], and it happens absolutely all the time. GSP has come to that invincible looking stage of his career which only means one thing - he's gonna lose.

Think about it, the following fighters all got beat on the verge of looking unbeatable -

Fedor - Unbeatable until he got duped into giving his arm to a 7 time BJJ world champ.

Brock Lesnar - Oh he's gonna ragdoll that little mexican around and maul him bla bla bla - we know what happened here.

The next one to get his comeuppance is Greasy Safe Pierre. I'm rooting for Kos all the way. I think he's gonna come in with the game plan of just out GSP'ing GSP and he could pull it off. Or he's gonna catch him with that heavy right hand.

So canucks, savour your blue eyed boy for 3 more weeks then get drunk and carry on hitting each other with hockey sticks.

Anderson Silva just paged me. He wants you to know how hard you failed...

Yeah, GSP is done. He should just walk up to Kos and hand him his belt. What's the point of having arguably one of the best P4P and one of the most well-rounded fighters fighting to defend his title against someone that isn't even ranked on that list. What is the UFC coming to putting matches up like this...RIDICULOUS!

Pshh, GSP, if you can hear me, just give your belt to Kos. Oh, and might as well ditch TUF and let him win that too.

First of all, GSP fights out of Montreal. They are the Canadiens. The Canucks play out of Vancouver. (-1)

Matt Serra told GSP to go have a glass of red wine and watch a hockey game. We all saw how that ended up. (-1)

BJ Penn was seemingly invincible?! Wait, the same Penn who got dominated by GSP at UFC 94?! (-1)

Machida. Well now, that's a good point. (+1)

Fedor. Wait, Fedor?! Invincible?! Didn't Brett Rogers almost ground and pound him to a TKO before getting KTFO? (-1)

Liddell. (+1)

Lensar. Well all the insiders said Velasquez would win, all the fanboys said Lesnar. (+/-0)

GSP = Greasy Safe Pierre. Hmm. GSP's decision percent - 7/20 wins or 35%. Kos's decision percent - 6/15 wins or 40%. Why that's funny. (-1)

Final score: -3

When GSP uses Koscheck's head to mop the octagon floor on Dec. 11 I hope you enjoy it. I heard Koscheck's hair picks up dirt better than a Swiffer.

I'm not gonna respond to the ridiculousness of the topic, so I'll just take this chance to mention something I've noticed on TUF. Am I the only one who notices how bad GSP is getting under Kos' skin by not doing anything? He's like a little kid trying to pester his older brother and getting mad because the brother won't pay attention. It's so fun to see it back fire on him.

Or he's gonna catch him with that heavy right hand.

I never get enough about hearing about Kos's Big Right Hand that he knocked all of 1 opponent out with. And the opponent was an undersized Japanese south paw with striking almost as horrific as Jake Shields.

Keep it up OP your giving me a good laugh.

OH. PS... Kos has been straight KO'd as many times as he has KO'd someone else in the UFC.

How on earth is Koschek going to beat GSP?

Talk him into submission?

GSP is the massive favourite for this, I am aware of that, however as we've seen in plenty of other fights, when a fighter is a dominant favourite and seemingly invincible he ends up losing. I can ****ing feel it coming. Honestly it would be an early xmas for me if Kos managed to get one over on that french f*ggot in montreal. Ha, sacre bleu.

GSP is the massive favourite for this' date=' I am aware of that, however as we've seen in plenty of other fights, when a fighter is a dominant favourite and seemingly invincible he ends up losing. I can ****ing feel it coming. Honestly it would be an early xmas for me if Kos managed to get one over on that french f*ggot in montreal. Ha, sacre bleu.[/quote']

Just keep the hating to French Canadians, us regular Canadians support GSP less than Americans.

Yes syrup suckers' date=' your favourite little fairy will never be champion again after Kos right hands him out of his title and you can all safely resume your ice hockey watching duties, just like all good canucks should. Here's why GSP is done -

A pattern is obvious for anyone to see who's been watching MMA for a long time. That's to say that when someone starts looking invincible they lose, and it happens absolutely all the time. GSP has come to that invincible looking stage of his career which only means one thing - he's gonna lose.

So canucks, savour your blue eyed boy for 3 more weeks then get drunk and carry on hitting each other with hockey sticks.[/quote']

This is offensive dude, common Syrup suckers? Hockey? Care to stereotype Canadians? I mean seriously. Thats weak dude, ill assume your an american. And if you are then the convo ends right there because you basically let a 4 year old run your country for 8 years and put it into over 20 trillion dollar debt...

But to Rag on a guy who is a great champ, and is very humble. And supporting a guy who looks like he got his *** whopped by a bleach bottle....

So canucks, savour your blue eyed boy for 3 more weeks then get drunk and carry on hitting each other with hockey sticks.[/quote']

down syndrome called, they want their retardedness back

Just keep the hating to French Canadians' date=' us regular Canadians support GSP less than Americans.[/quote']

Speak for yourself buddy. Being a hardcore westerner (born and raised in redneck Alberta), when it comes to sports (especially international ones), political and language barriers vanish amongst most Canadians. Go Georges!! (pronounced with my best imitation of a French Canadian accent)

Im from Ohio and GSP is my favorite fighter...

Im also proud to be an American, but that doesnt mean that I disrespect other countries. I actually have a lot of respect for Canada. Overall it seems like a much more open minded country than the US. I would love to visit Canada soon and its cool that they understand that weed isnt some awful addicting drug.

Awesome post :D

Very well said.

He's done and he's not half of what Fedor is. Don't even try and argue it.

I think GSP's resume is a bit better actually. Maybe 5 years ago you win, but now come on!

Can you say Fedor cleared out the HW division???

I can sure as hell say that about GSP (Shields is the only one because he just got to the UFC).

I think GSP's resume is a bit better actually. Maybe 5 years ago you win' date=' but now come on!

Can you say Fedor cleared out the HW division???

I can sure as hell say that about GSP (Shields is the only one because he just got to the UFC).[/quote']

Yeah and the HW and MW are like apples and oranges...

Fanboys never give up. :P

This is offensive dude' date=' common Syrup suckers? Hockey? Care to stereotype Canadians? I mean seriously. Thats weak dude, ill assume your an american. And if you are then the convo ends right there because you basically let a 4 year old run your country for 8 years and put it into over 20 trillion dollar debt...

But to Rag on a guy who is a great champ, and is very humble. And supporting a guy who looks like he got his *** whopped by a bleach bottle....[/quote']

Awwwww. Who's the sensitive fella? Are you a sensitive fella? Yes you are, yes you are a little sensitive guy. There there buddy, take some of that Canadian glacier water and wash the sand out of your ******, then you'll feel better.

There's no point in insulting Americans, we elected then re-elected a retard to run our country. Do you seriously think we're smart enough to get what you're saying? We're way to busy clogging our arteries with fast food and going bankrupt buying stuff we don't need to care anyway so save your syrup sucking breath. Just accept that we're better than you... even if the facts say otherwise.

Before I get flamed, let me say I do think Fedor is an amazing fighter (especially since he looks like a teddy bear). I just dont think he has fought the competition he should have.

Also, Werdum may have been cut by the UFC, but he is also very talented dont get me wrong.

GSP fights at WW... and youre right WW is a lot deeper than HW. Especially when Fedor fights UFC rejects and loses.

Before I get flamed' date=' let me say I do think Fedor is an amazing fighter (especially since he looks like a teddy bear). I just dont think he has fought the competition he should have.

Also, Werdum may have been cut by the UFC, but he is also very talented dont get me wrong.[/quote']

I can picture youreslf getting flamed for this.

You really put your foot in it, trying to defend your wanabe BF Safe Pierre,

Now your backpedalling and trying to cover your tracks like a scared 12 year old.

Quite comical.

I can picture youreslf getting flamed for this.

You really put your foot in it' date=' trying to defend your wanabe BF Safe Pierre,

Now your backpedalling and trying to cover your tracks like a scared 12 year old.

Quite comical.[/quote']

I was just making sure everyone knows that I understand Fedor is great, GSP is just better.

Im just not a total A-h0le like you. And even if I dont like a fighter I still respect their talent instead of trying to convince myself they suck.

Speak for yourself buddy. Being a hardcore westerner (born and raised in redneck Alberta)' date=' when it comes to sports (especially international ones), political and language barriers vanish amongst most Canadians. Go Georges!! (pronounced with my best imitation of a French Canadian accent)[/quote']

******** red neck alberta my ***, those frenchys can leave already.

That is coming from a true red neck Saskatchewan small town/farm boy

I was just making sure everyone knows that I understand Fedor is great' date=' GSP is just better.

Im just not a total A-h0le like you. And even if I dont like a fighter I still respect their talent instead of trying to convince myself they suck.[/quote']

How am i an ****** ?

Cause i dont like Safe Pierre while you drool over him ?

How am i an ****** ?

Cause i dont like Safe Pierre while you drool over him ?

No, there are plenty of people that dont like GSP that I still respect. Like Silenston or whatever he doesnt like him, but he is still reasonable.

Also, you are a total troll. You can never have a real discussion, you just revert to elementary insults instead of having a respectful debate.

Off topic, but what if I said Anderson Silva has a better resume than Fedor right now?? Would you flip $$$hit if I said that?? Because I believe that also.

No' date=' there are plenty of people that dont like GSP that I still respect. Like Silenston or whatever he doesnt like him, but he is still reasonable.

Also, you are a total troll. You can never have a real discussion, you just revert to elementary insults instead of having a respectful debate.

Off topic, but what if I said Anderson Silva has a better resume than Fedor right now?? Would you flip $$$hit if I said that?? Because I believe that also.[/quote']

Your the 1st person to call me a troll and your a Safe Pierre fanboy. Nuff said.

Do you really get butthurt that easy ?

******** red neck alberta my ***' date=' those frenchys can leave already.

That is coming from a true red neck Saskatchewan small town/farm boy[/quote']

HAHA why does it always turn to red neck... Im a Eskimo from the Yukon and could have NOTHING nice to say about the French But GSP is a wicked fighter and I give him much respect. Gsp Sub rnd 2

lol. GSP already beat on KosCHEAT. KosCHEAT doesn't have any chance. And NO. i don't like picking on fighters. But if you punch me first i punch back. And harder than you ever will.

GO GSP!

he will be a life long champ my friend. Up until the day he has to retire WITH the belt due to the fact that GSP is on another planet when it comes to talent.

lol. GSP already beat on KosCHEAT. KosCHEAT doesn't have any chance. And NO. i don't like picking on fighters. But if you punch me first i punch back. And harder than you ever will.

GO GSP!

he will be a life long champ my friend. Up until the day he has to retire WITH the belt due to the fact that GSP is on another planet when it comes to talent.

Thats a bit rich you saying KosCHEAT when Safe Pierre is the human grease ball who lathers himself in that much Vaso its ridiculous.

Lol yes I do' date=' like a septic tank.

I bet you bone kangaroos then so ha :P

Seriously though, have you been to the US? How different is it from Australia?[/quote']

Mate i eat roo's... they are quite nice.

What other country eats the animal that is on there coat of arms ? only us.

Ive never been to the US so i cant say.

Mate i eat roo's... they are quite nice.

What other country eats the animal that is on there coat of arms ? only us.

Ive never been to the US so i cant say.

You guys really eat kangaroos?? I never knew that. Is it good? Like chicken kind of meat or like a steak?

Do you live in the city or is it like country? Do you see kangaroos outside like I would see a squirrel or a bunny?

You guys really eat kangaroos?? I never knew that. Is it good? Like chicken kind of meat or like a steak?

Do you live in the city or is it like country? Do you see kangaroos outside like I would see a squirrel or a bunny?

Roo tastes like a tender steak. It is actually really nice.

I live in the city BUT my old man ives in the country and there are plenty of Roo's out there.

Archived