Funny how now that Machida isn't champion...

towhatend

unless he's trying to become a U.S. citizen?

I couldn't CARE-LESS if he speaks ANY english.

!! machida all the way !!

just my opinion.

Oh I wasn't trying to come off like "WTF Machida, speaking English," or anything like that. If a guy can fight he can fight. Just noticing a funny pattern. Like he was trying to market himself better as a champion or something. Ah well, he's still wearing fine suits and all so I guess that hasn't gone astray.

Oh I wasn't trying to come off like "WTF Machida' date=' speaking English," or anything like that. If a guy can fight he can fight. Just noticing a funny pattern. Like he was trying to market himself better as a champion or something. Ah well, [b']he's still wearing fine suits[/b] and all so I guess that hasn't gone astray.

2vvjn2e.jpg

Oh I wasn't trying to come off like "WTF Machida' date=' speaking English," or anything like that. If a guy can fight he can fight. Just noticing a funny pattern. Like he was trying to market himself better as a champion or something. Ah well, he's still wearing fine suits and all so I guess that hasn't gone astray.[/quote']

no - problema, dude.

I just speak/write with a very angry tone at times...

people tell me I also look very angry 99.999% of the time.

think so? --->:mad:

I wish I knew Portuguese because Soares just translates the same thing over and over, I'm having doubts that he's actually translating but instead just giving generic answers. Even though Machida sounds a bit retarded speaking English, I'd rather he try because I don't believe that Soares is translating word for word :S

...he seems to be putting a lot less effort into speaking English. Anyone else notice this?

His English was sounding a lot better at the 104 press conference and even in the countdown for 113. Now it seems that Soares is doing a lot more of the talking than he was in previous events.

Seriously, who gives a s***?

Do you tune in to watch MMA or listen to blow hard trash talkers make fools of themselves?

Typical dumb amerikkkan.

...he seems to be putting a lot less effort into speaking English. Anyone else notice this?

His English was sounding a lot better at the 104 press conference and even in the countdown for 113. Now it seems that Soares is doing a lot more of the talking than he was in previous events.

I noticed it too. At least he still wears a suit to the pre-fight.

I hope he didn't lose his confidence in fighting, also.

Archived