GstarUk

"We have all had to watch Brock Lesnar

fart around. That guy is an embarrassment. God damn, you get to hand

pick his opponents for him for awhile then someone who is a half way

decent athlete comes along and hits him once and he pisses his pants and

... runs. If he wasn't in a cage he would still be running."

Gotta love Don Frye

don-frye.jpg

watch this if you don't know him' date=' best fight ever, it's a must watch if you haven't.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5csi0_don-frye-vs-takayama-legendsofmmabl_sport[/quote']

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen the entire fight, just the first exchange. But yeah Don Frye is a badass obviously he's gonna think Brock Lesnar a little p-ussy. Imagine if Brock was in that single collar clinch getting punched continuously. He's turtle up, do a few ballerina spins and use his massive forearms to close his face off.

I agree with every thing he says about Lesnar. I've read the rest of the interview and Frye talked about how Randy Couture would "Beat Velasquez's [you know what.]" Cain Velasquez would absolutely run, I mean Diego Sanchez "Yes Cartwheel," through Randy Couture. So for Frye to say Randy would beat Cain is pretty dumb. I do agree with some stuff he says about Lesnar although I do think Lesnar would steam-roll Frye; even back in the day.

Don Frye is ?berman! Always over the top and hillarious gotta love that guy and his mustache. He would fight Brock in 5 seconds notice and show him how a man fights. Brock would beat him up but Fryes warriors heart would be cheered as the winner afterwards. Or Brock starts to trade in a deathclinch and turtles up after 5 seconds and Frye strangles him with his mustache.

Awww yea you showed one of his best fights!

I agree Don is on the money,a fight with brock would be just like that except of course brock wouldnt throw back, he'd cover his face and take repeated hits until the ref stepped in.

I miss those classic wars, not to hate on technical fights, but man sometimes you just wanna see guys go at it all brutal like that.

Archived