why do people hate dana so much?

somaloa13

like i know he talks smalk alot most of the stuff he says its true...like that fedor and overeem have been put on the p4p best at heavyweight..yeah fedor has a preety good record...but he hasn't really beat anyone good..forgive me...in his prime since he faught in pride....many people will say he beat arlovsky and silva...true ex ufc champions who were tossed out of the ufc for poor performance!!so would that realy count in your favor?and he also got beat by a guy thrown out the ufc for getting knocked out by an unknown fighter in his debut...well not unknown anymore will now fight for the championship...and overemm fights 1 time a year...and has beaten rogers and buentello....are they top 10?NOOOOOO

like i know he talks smalk alot most of the stuff he says its true...like that fedor and overeem have been put on the p4p best at heavyweight..yeah fedor has a preety good record...but he hasn't really beat anyone good..forgive me...in his prime since he faught in pride....many people will say he beat arlovsky and silva...true ex ufc champions who were tossed out of the ufc for poor performance!!so would that realy count in your favor?and he also got beat by a guy thrown out the ufc for getting knocked out by an unknown fighter in his debut...well not unknown anymore will now fight for the championship...and overemm fights 1 time a year...and has beaten rogers and buentello....are they top 10?NOOOOOO

i stopped reading right here.

You FAIL hard.

This thread really isnt about Dana is it? Its about your love for brock lesnar turned into your hatred of strikeforve heavyweights. Let it all out..vent that frustration

jajaja bro i hate brock lesnar..im mexican and am a cain fan...but not a blind fan..i know that cains most dangerous threat is jds...carwin maybe..other than that his threats have not gotten to the ufc..

My beefs with Mr. White:

1) No apparent efforts from him to impliment a structured ranking system for fighters that would determine match-ups and title shots. It is too much his and Joe Silva's personal opinion. Many times his personal relationship with fighters affecting such decisions.

2) Despite his claims of having no influence with the Athletic Commisions on implimenting a structured training program and revamped fight scoring system for judges and referees, both the UFC and all these Athletic Commisions make truckloads of money from us fans. Both need to pull their heads out of their @ss and listen to the fans. White seems more concerned with expanding and building a money making empire than he is in bettering the sport in this regard.

3) And he continually shows signs of building that empire based more on controversy and drama riddled soap opera reality TV BS (in turning this legit sport into a WWE joke) than he does on developing it to the same professional sport level as the NFL, NBA, and NHL. Despite the upsetting controversy, he does nothing to correct it. In fact, he does things to entice it in order to draw-in the masses of drama show seekers.$$$ Sorry if that offends some, but that is how I feel about having your Josh Koscheck's and Junie Browning's associated with this sport.

My beefs with Mr. White:

1) No apparent efforts from him to impliment a structured ranking system for fighters that would determine match-ups and title shots. It is too much his and Joe Silva's personal opinion. Many times his personal relationship with fighters affecting such decisions.

2) Despite his claims of having no influence with the Athletic Commisions on implimenting a structured training program and revamped fight scoring system for judges and referees' date=' both the UFC and all these Athletic Commisions make truckloads of money from us fans. Both need to pull their heads out of their @ss and listen to the fans. White seems more concerned with expanding and building a money making empire than he is in bettering the sport in this regard.

3) And he continually shows signs of building that empire based more on controversy and drama riddled soap opera reality TV BS (in turning this legit sport into a WWE joke) than he does on developing it to the same professional sport level as the NFL, NBA, and NHL. Despite the upsetting controversy, he does nothing to correct it. In fact, he does things to entice it in order to draw-in the masses of drama show seekers.$$$ Sorry if that offends some, but that is how I feel about having your Josh Koscheck's and Junie Browning's associated with this sport.[/quote']

all ligitimate.....good post

he beat arlovsky and silva...true ex ufc champions who were tossed out of the ufc for poor performance!!

let me stop you right there 1 arlovski was never thrown out affliction paid him huge amount of money to go fight for them or idk not sure who it was even dana said himself the 1 fighter he regrets losing is arlovski but hes gone threw some unlucky fights so idk if hes still thinks that now

My beefs with Mr. White:

2) Despite his claims of having no influence with the Athletic Commisions on implimenting a structured training program and revamped fight scoring system for judges and referees' date=' both the UFC and all these Athletic Commisions make truckloads of money from us fans. Both need to pull their heads out of their @ss and listen to the fans. White seems more concerned with expanding and building a money making empire than he is in bettering the sport in this regard.

3) And he continually shows signs of building that empire based more on controversy and drama riddled soap opera reality TV BS (in turning this legit sport into a WWE joke) than he does on developing it to the same professional sport level as the NFL, NBA, and NHL. Despite the upsetting controversy, he does nothing to correct it. In fact, he does things to entice it in order to draw-in the masses of drama show seekers.$$$ Sorry if that offends some, but that is how I feel about having your Josh Koscheck's and Junie Browning's associated with this sport.[/quote']

well i guess that you my friend....are right in the reasons to hate him...but as u can see you are the only one that answered in a smart way..you prove your points...not like these other people that just say no ....and that he sucks..you actually had the brain to give a good answer

bolded and underlined SOME of your retarded spelling errors and a couple of your very stereotypical noob responses.

it is now up to you to learn how to spell and learn about MMA.

may I recommend spell check and google as a start.

My beefs with Mr. White:

2) Despite his claims of having no influence with the Athletic Commisions on implimenting a structured training program and revamped fight scoring system for judges and referees' date=' both the UFC and all these Athletic Commisions make truckloads of money from us fans. Both need to pull their heads out of their @ss and listen to the fans. [b']White seems more concerned with expanding and building a money making empire than he is in bettering the sport in this regard.[/b]

3) And he continually shows signs of building that empire based more on controversy and drama riddled soap opera reality TV BS (in turning this legit sport into a WWE joke) than he does on developing it to the same professional sport level as the NFL, NBA, and NHL. Despite the upsetting controversy, he does nothing to correct it. In fact, he does things to entice it in order to draw-in the masses of drama show seekers.$$$ Sorry if that offends some, but that is how I feel about having your Josh Koscheck's and Junie Browning's associated with this sport.

The best post I have seen on these forums by far. Highlighted some of my favorite parts. I salute you.

well i guess that you my friend....are right in the reasons to hate him...but as u can see you are the only one that answered in a smart way..you prove your points...not like these other people that just say no ....and that he sucks..you actually had the brain to give a good answer

your original post is so riddled with grammatical errors and ridiculous arguments that it is hard to take it seriously.

you dont deserve a well thought out answer.

all you deserve is a link to a an online english dictionary...........

http://dictionary.reference.com/

you're welcome.

White made a remark at the UFC 123 Pre-Fight Press Conference stating that he is less responsive to the online comments (such as ones like mine), but is delighted with all the Twitter followers that he has texting him. The Twitter followers are probably mostly @ss kissers, telling him how great they think he is...feeding his rock star syndrome.

Don't get me wrong, the industry is far from having gone completely down the toilet, but it sure looks like it could be headed that way.

White made a remark at the UFC 123 Pre-Fight Press Conference stating that he is less responsive to the online comments (such as ones like mine)' date=' but is delighted with all the Twitter followers that he has texting him. The Twitter followers are probably mostly @ss kissers, telling him how great they think he is...feeding his rock star syndrome.

Don't get me wrong, the industry is far from having gone completely down the toilet, but it sure looks like it could be headed that way.[/quote']

I wrote him on twitter and said you are an MMA Nazi and he blocked me I was just stating my opinion. Thanks for taking my opinion so seriously on Twitter Dana, you nazi

Probly get blocked on this too, thanks Dana *YOUR AWESOME* NOT!

Also, I dont follow him I just wrote that message to him and it was instant block, guess he dosent want the truth coming out.

I wrote him on twitter and said you are an MMA Nazi and he blocked me I was just stating my opinion. Thanks for taking my opinion so seriously on Twitter Dana' date=' you nazi

Also, I dont follow him I just wrote that message to him and it was instant block, guess he dosent want the truth coming out.[/quote']

Using Twitter to make your points directly to him is probably a good idea. At least you know that he may actually read these types of responses. Also, with this being part of the Official UFC Website, there are probably UFC execs that surf on here in order to get a bead on what the fans are saying...perhaps making their way to the boardroom table. With that thought in mind, some of the fan types on here probably don't help the cause to correct some of these problems.

My beefs with Mr. White:

I agree

I wrote him on twitter and said you are an MMA Nazi and he blocked me I was just stating my opinion. Thanks for taking my opinion so seriously on Twitter Dana' date=' you nazi

Also, I dont follow him I just wrote that message to him and it was instant block, guess he dosent want the truth coming out.[/quote']

I dont know whether to pity YOU or laugh at YOU.

Please tell me your no older then 12 ?

nice misleading Dana to Fedor talk

hes an idiot because he uses this "tough guy" attitude on the fighters when he knows every single one of them could kick his sorry *** at any given time. also he rode on brocks nuts for the longest time, everytime a real champ has the belt he doesnt seem to give two ***** about them. such as machida, cain, and shogun. he's onyl happy when one of the fighters who bends over for him wins like liddel, brock, gsp, bj

Archived