Pre-UFC 123 MMA Draft

K22UFC

The rules are there are 5 people playing. Me and the first 4 people that post that they want to play. You pick any fighter from any promotion in mma from 155 to 265 pounds as if you were starting your own mma promotion. You pick in order of your number. Number 1 picks first, then number 2 and so on and after number 5 picks it goes back to number 1 again. If you dont make your pick inside the 6 minutes after the previous person made his pick then your go will be passed. After its over I will put up a poll to vote on who has made the best promotion.

Who wants to play?

1.K22UFC (1.Cain Velasquez 2.GSP 3.Frank Edgar 4.Brock Lesnar 5.Rashad Evans 6.Chael Sonnen)

2.khazaljj (1.Alistar Overeem 2.JDS 3.Shinya Aoki 4.Charles Oliveira 5.Gegard Mousasi 6.Nick Diaz)

3.KingZerxst (1.Anderson Silva 2.Jon Jones 3.Ben Henderson 4.BJ Penn 5.Wanderlei Silva 6.Dan Henderson)

4.Future_Champ (1.Shogun Rua 2.Vitor Belfort 3.Fedor 4.Lyoto Machida 5.Anthony Pettis)

The rules are there are 5 people playing. Me and the first 4 people that post that they want to play. You pick any fighter from any promotion in mma from 155 to 265 pounds as if you were starting your own mma promotion. You pick in order of your number. Number 1 picks first' date=' then number 2 and so on and after number 5 picks it goes back to number 1 again. If you dont make your pick inside the 6 minutes after the previous person made his pick then your go will be passed. After its over I will put up a poll to vote on who has made the best promotion.

Who wants to play?

1.[b']K22UFC [/b]

umm ok why not

2. khazaljj

Jose Aldo vs Luciano Azevedo

Was a Light Weight bout. I've always used the rules you can use fighters in any weightclass they have ever fought in. Thats how Anderson can fight GSP ' date=' Spider has fought 170 , or how Chael could fight Rashad because Chael fought 205.[/quote']

Leanord Garcia fought at LW before but hes not eligible to be picked because hes a FW and so is Aldo. Just pick again.

If this was the case we would end up having to use every FW because any of them could move up but Aldo is a FW right now so you cant pick him.

Leanord Garcia fought at LW before but hes not eligible to be picked because hes a FW and so is Aldo. Just pick again.

If this was the case we would end up having to use every FW because any of them could move up but Aldo is a FW right now so you cant pick him.

So you cannot fluctuate weightclasses to make superfights? thats really , really weak..... So much for dream fightcards the point of doing this lol.

So you cannot fluctuate weightclasses to make superfights? thats really ' date=' really weak..... So much for dream fightcards the point of doing this lol.[/quote']

If you pick a guy like A. Silva who frequently fights at 185 and 205, you can set up fights in multiple divisions. Jose hasn't and doesn't fight at both 155 and 145 frequently. that's just my take though

So you cannot fluctuate weightclasses to make superfights? thats really ' date=' really weak..... So much for dream fightcards the point of doing this lol.[/quote']

OMG, is this gonna go on all day. Every other time I have done one of these knowone has been allowed pick Aldo and everyone has accepted that. Hes a FW/end of discussion.

Archived