Rate above posters sig

Tonydixon2

hehe im finally free to create my own sig.....i give yours a 6...not a fan of mir :D

I wasn't until I got real blazed and watched a highlight of him yesterday, now I have them ost respect for him. I cried watching that man, the guy was at the top then had a bike crash that almost cost him everything he's worked for. To go from sleeping in bed for weeks, to becoming UFC champ again, Frank Mir is my favourite fighter.

5. Thats your personal opinion but his last fight was just pathetic especially after all the **** he talks.

But I do like his entrance music so it could be worse.

Favourite fighter is always opinion. How can I say you are wrong about your favourite fighter. He's my favourite for what he's been through to come back and become champ again.

Favourite fighter is always opinion. How can I say you are wrong about your favourite fighter. He's my favourite for what he's been through to come back and become champ again.

Ya, I know. 100% agree with you on that. Everyoen has there own favouriite fighters.

But I was just giving it a rating which is what the thread told me to do....LOL.....so I was just explaining it.

Ya' date=' I know. 100% agree with you on that. Everyoen has there own favouriite fighters.

But I was just giving it a rating which is what the thread told me to do....LOL.....so I was just explaining it.[/quote']

No, I know. I was just pointing out that my sig doesn't say he is the best. If you think of it though, Mir might be the best "fighter" in the UFC, not just in the cage but in life.

It's not a sig bet' date=' I just never gave Mir the respect he deserves.

4/10

-2 points for sucking up

-3 for liking Mir

-1 for converting

Who'd I suck up to?

Mir's a good figher and we might be saying he is one of the best of all time had he not had his bike accident.

Yeah, I converted to liking him, bettert then deciding I like him but denying it..

Mir's a good figher and we might be saying he is one of the best of all time had he not had his bike accident.

[/quote']

Solid choice in Mir.

My concern is that he's going the way of Chuck Liddell in that his over-self confidence is beginning to betray him.

Solid choice in Mir.

My concern is that he's going the way of Chuck Liddell in that his over-self confidence is beginning to betray him.

Yeah, I see your concern. Now though, I think Mir only trashes opponents who don't give the the utmost respect... which he deserves. I would be confident too though if I came back from what he did to get to the top of the division.

Who'd I suck up to?

Yeah, I converted to liking him, bettert then deciding I like him but denying it..[/quote']

Fair enough mate +18

Solid choice in Mir.

Yeah' date=' I see your concern. Now though, I think Mir only trashes opponents who don't give the the utmost respect... which he deserves. I would be confident too though if I came back from what he did to get to the top of the division.[/quote']

i'll give you a 6.5

not easy supporting mur.

Archived