Will UFC 123 compare to K1 and strikeforce

Meshugga

Destroy Erase Improve is just sick. It would be my walkout music. To this day there is no other band like Meshuggah. They are so heavy I can only listen to them once in a while, melts your brain down. Damn I am pumped for this card and now I gonna go buy some more beer and listen to Meshuggah. Beer caused me to spell my forum name wrong ha ha.

I have a feeling that UFC 123 will be the card UFC needs to keep up with the quality of Strikeforce and K1 who have had amazing shows lately. What do you think? Are you pumped up for this card?

You're joking right, K-1 is cool but Strikeforce had some of the worst shows I've ever seen lately!! As far as quality no one beats the UFC. As far as excitement, 122 was lacking but I'm pumped for most of 123!!

Destroy Erase Improve is just sick. It would be my walkout music. To this day there is no other band like Meshuggah. They are so heavy I can only listen to them once in a while' date=' melts your brain down. Damn I am pumped for this card and now I gonna go buy some more beer and listen to Meshuggah. Beer caused me to spell my forum name wrong ha ha.[/quote']

Mine's catch thirty three and it still completely bends my brain. It's the most complex, bonkers album I've ever heard and is one of the greatest musical achievements of the last 20 years. And to think Tomas Haake had to program drums for it lol

You're joking right' date=' K-1 is cool but Strikeforce had some of the worst shows I've ever seen lately!! As far as quality no one beats the UFC. As far as excitement, 122 was lacking but I'm pumped for most of 123!![/quote']

Anyone who didn't think Diaz 2 was a great show is not worth talking to. UFC has an extremely solid lineup coming up but I have by far enjoyed strikeforce and K1 more recently. But damn UFC is bringing it the next couple of cards.

People who like fighting often watch K1, UFC and Strikeforce (I watch boxing too but that's not as common nowadays). K1 is the only one where you can say Quality is truely nr 1. There are no better strikers on this earth. UFC has a slight edge in quality over SF but not so much that strikeforce becomes B-grade. Their champions are quite equal but Strikeforce ranks are a bit thin.

But what we really care about is great shows isn't it?

Archived