Sign in to follow this  
otan

Antone who think Rampage won that fight is brain dead

That's that. I love Rampage and even Rampage knows he lost that fight. If you in any way shape or form think Rampage earned that you need your head checked out.

Well just saw that fight

Rampage demostrated in the 1st 2 rounds octagon control and keep Lyoto the back backfoot

With a takedown in Rd 2 and keeping Lyoto (still) on the backfoot

Machida won Rd 3

So Rampage via split decision

Lyoto fanboys must be going nuts right now!!!

Rampage still needs to train some more

He did win that fight on strength and his will

lol really you think Rampage won rd2? what drugs are you guys taking. Rd1 was close a draw maybe you can score for Rampage but Rd2? wtf are you people smoking?

new idea I will take down names of all the people who post on this thread and think Rampage won and make a point to never bother trying to have any reply to any of your posts. Clearly you either 1. have no mma knowledge or 2. Have an iq of 2 or 3. both.

Machida RD1. Rampage RD2. Machida RD3. Not like it matters, we will likely get a rematch, and at least Lyoto tried to finish with the armbar. Anyone who doesn't like Machida likely don't understand the difficulty of his technique. Should he be a bit more agressive? Yeah sure, and he probably would've won if he was, but agression is only useful if you're able to hit a guy. It takes 100x the skill to evade all the atacks someone is throwing than it does to move forward swinging basic punches. Hopefully there's a rematch, that's all there really is to it

lol really you think Rampage won rd2? what drugs are you guys taking. Rd1 was close a draw maybe you can score for Rampage but Rd2? wtf are you people smoking?

Did you not see Rampage take Machida's *** down in round 2? What are you smoking?

Did you not see Rampage take Machida's *** down in round 2? What are you smoking?

He also knocked Rampage down at the end of the round.

Could make a case for either now STFU.

Are you one of the dumb ****s that actually thinks Lyoto knocked Rampage down?

Rampage slipped you dumb **** moron mother ****er piece of **** ****. Learn how to watch fight you dumb **** piece of **** mother ****er, dog ****ing beastiality loving ****ed up piece of ****.

Jk Im not that much of a ****

Rampage slipped you dumb **** moron mother ****er piece of **** ****. Learn how to watch fight you dumb **** piece of **** mother ****er' date=' dog ****ing beastiality loving ****ed up piece of ****.[/quote']

chill bro , rampage won : )

Rampage slipped you dumb **** moron mother ****er piece of **** ****. Learn how to watch fight you dumb **** piece of **** mother ****er' date=' dog ****ing beastiality loving ****ed up piece of ****.[/quote']

Enjoy your ban.

And he slipped? You know... when a fighter throws a punch, and the other fighter "slips" at the same time it's usually still considered a knockdown right?

Just an FYI moron.

Did he do anything with that so called take down? who landed more punches? who landed any punches in that rd? It's fighting not count the take downs . 1 take down with nothing not even control on the ground does not count for 4 mins of losing on the feet., But why am I even bothering with you when you clearly have no clue what so ever.

i know eh bro ' date=' i was wondering the same thing[/quote']

yeah seriously .... it's sad to hear he's brain dead

chill bro ' date=' rampage won : )[/quote']

How could anyone be ****ing stupid enough to think that was a knockdown? I dont ****ing see it! Ive seen more of a knockdown when a baby falls on its *** trying to walk.

How did Machida win Rd 1?

Rd1 looked like Rampage won that one

Please explain??

How did Machida demostrate octagon control or been offensive

Staying on the backfoot doesn't look offensive

Unless you are a deluded Machida fanboy who is butt hurt

Your boy lost!!

Enjoy your ban.

And he slipped? You know... when a fighter throws a punch' date=' and the other fighter "slips" at the same time it's usually still considered a knockdown right?

Just an FYI moron.[/quote']

No its not you moron, rampage clearly got tripped up in lyotos feet and that was nowhere near a knockdown. Get a decent knowledge of MMA then come back and we can talk

Did he do anything with that so called take down? who landed more punches? who landed any punches in that rd? It's fighting not count the take downs . 1 take down with nothing not even control on the ground does not count for 4 mins of losing on the feet.' date=' But why am I even bothering with you when you clearly have no clue what so ever.[/quote']

Why are you even on this forum when you clearly think of yourself as the only knowledgeable mma fan. Btw Lyoto Lost get over it.

Did he do anything with that so called take down? who landed more punches? who landed any punches in that rd? It's fighting not count the take downs . 1 take down with nothing not even control on the ground does not count for 4 mins of losing on the feet.' date=' But why am I even bothering with you when you clearly have no clue what so ever.[/quote']

Rampage was busier, Fight metric is BS, and the judges dont get the camera angles they have to watch with there own two ****ing eyes at ring side, do you think they can tell when Machida love tapped Rampage? NO DIDNT THINK SO!

Lol this statement right here shows you don't know what you're talking about let alone even watched the right fight.... so you sit down and STFU.. LMAO!

That's that. I love Rampage and even Rampage knows he lost that fight. If you in any way shape or form think Rampage earned that you need your head checked out.

Rampage won round 1 on agression and octagon control 10-9 (Jackson)!

Rampage won round 2 on a agression and the take down, he slipped at the end of the round so only two judges saw him win 20-18 Jackson, 19-19 Draw!

Round 3 clearly went to Machida. 29-28 (Jackson) 29-28 (Jackson) 29-28 (Machida)

That equals a split decision Win for Rampage!

No its not you moron' date=' rampage clearly got tripped up in lyotos feet and that was nowhere near a knockdown. Get a decent knowledge of MMA then come back and we can talk[/quote']

Hahahaha what? Okay smart guy - let's consider watching the fight in REAL TIME and not in replays.

1. Machida jumps in and throws punch.

2. Rampage falls backwards and spins

3. Round ends immediately.

What does someone in real time (who are in fact judges) tend to think at this point?

Thank you and come again.

I train as a fighter, so I would rather not "come back and talk" to a retard like you.

I was rooting for machida and Rampage definitly won that fight. He won round 1 and 2. Machida won round 3.

Maybe if your memory was good enough to remember all 15 minutes of the fight you'd know what even though Machida dominated round 3 he did absolutely NOTHING in the first 2 rounds. Rampage didn't do much either but he pushed the pace and was the agressor all along so he deserves that fight.

Rampage landed more strikes, takedowns, was more aggressive, and basically had control in the octagon in Round 1 and 2. Round 1 - Fightmetric will yell you, won on strikes. Round 2 - Fightmetric will tell you, won on strikes, and takedowns, also clipped his mouth. Also aggression and control in both rounds. Stop doing meth, it will change your life.

Hahahaha what? Okay smart guy - let's consider watching the fight in REAL TIME and not in replays.

What does someone in real time (who are in fact judges) tend to think at this point?

I train as a fighter' date=' so I would rather not "come back and talk" to a retard like you.[/quote']

Lets see what actually happened

1. Rampage pushes forward at rounds end (Machida engaging first? Are you on crack?)

2. Lyoto counters and rampage falls in the direction of the punch (meaning the opposite of how the punch would have knocked himdown)

3. Rampage spins turns around and is immediately focused on Machida never looking stunned at all

4. Rampage stands back up not staggered at all completely fine and Lyoto throws a late kick.

How is that a knockdown? And I train too so dont try and act all tough "Oh I train MMA I know more than you"

NOOB Machida has two losses on his record and that will never change win Rampage whether your crackhead *** likes it or not.

1. Rampage pushes forward at rounds end (Machida engaging first? Are you on crack?)

2. Lyoto counters and rampage falls in the direction of the punch (meaning the opposite of how the punch would have knocked himdown)

3. Rampage spins turns around and is immediately focused on Machida never looking stunned at all

4. Rampage stands back up not staggered at all completely fine and Lyoto throws a late kick.

How is that a knockdown? And I train too so dont try and act all tough "Oh I train MMA I know more than you"

NOOB Machida has two losses on his record and that will never change win Rampage whether your crackhead *** likes it or not.

What he said ^^^^

Let's think about it from a real-time point of view LIKE I'VE SAID SINCE THE BEGINNING (which is how the judges see it).

I hope you understand it this time.

We'll take boxing - when a boxer clearly misses a punch but a fighter goes down it's considered a slip.

When a fighter takes a shot (no matter how light) and a fighter goes down it's considered a knockdown.

Get it now?

Machida looked to have caught Rampage at the end of the round and with Rampage falling it could have EASILY been considered a knockdown.

Do you finally get it idiot?

I know from here on, if you keep posting the same crap you're just trying to push that you actually know what you're talking about.

Exactly, Machida didn't knockdown Rampage in the first round, he just lost balance and Machida couldn't even take advantage of that, threw a head-kick right after the bell. I can also say that Machida got rocked when Rampage clipped him in Round 2.

Let's think about it from a real-time point of view LIKE I'VE SAID SINCE THE BEGINNING (which is how the judges see it).

I hope you understand it this time.

We'll take boxing - when a boxer clearly misses a punch but a fighter goes down it's considered a slip.

When a fighter takes a shot (no matter how light) and a fighter goes down it's considered a knockdown.

Get it now?

Machida looked to have caught Rampage at the end of the round and with Rampage falling it could have EASILY been considered a knockdown.

Do you finally get it idiot?

I know from here on' date=' if you keep posting the same crap you're just trying to push that you actually know what you're talking about.[/quote']

Machida clearly missed by a mile over rampages head you dumb ****, Rampage got his feet tangled and was moving his head and body away from a counter when he fell, which was followed by Machidas counter.

Machida clearly missed by a mile over rampages head you dumb ****' date=' Rampage got his feet tangled and was moving his head and body away from a counter when he fell, which was followed by Machidas counter.[/quote']

Clearly missed? What were you watching?

Please tell me you actually know what "real-time" means.

I train as a fighter' date=' so I would rather not "come back and talk" to a retard like you.[/quote']

dude... ok so basically because Machida threw 1 single punch in the whole round, and Rampage fell on his back because he lost balance, Machida should win the round? Rampage pushed the paced all along, score TDs, landed punches. Machida just ran backward. Giving him **** round for what he did in the last second is dumb enough...

And watching it in real time everyone who didn't drink 12 beers tonight knew Rampage wasn't hurt. He got back to his feet in the second and was focused enough to block Machida's late kick with his right hand right away...

man I,m through with this.. people are way too dumb for me to waste my time on this.

dude... ok so basically because Machida threw 1 single punch in the whole round' date=' and Rampage fell on his back because he lost balance, Machida should win the round? Rampage pushed the paced all along, score TDs, landed punches. Machida just ran backward. Giving him **** round for what he did in the last second is dumb enough...

And watching it in real time everyone who didn't drink 12 beers tonight knew Rampage wasn't hurt. He got back to his feet in the second and was focused enough to block Machida's late kick with his right hand right away...

man I,m through with this.. people are way too dumb for me to waste my time on this.[/quote']

Read more than one post.

I completely explained the knockdown, and I stated it could be ARGUED that it could go either way.

God, the people on this site are stupid.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' date=' Machida lost WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. He should have won because he won the third round but the judges knew what they were looking at WAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It was ok when Machida robbed Shogun but its not ok for my bf Machida to lose a close decision WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.[/quote']

Thats all I hear from fan boys like you

dude... ok so basically because Machida threw 1 single punch in the whole round' date=' and Rampage fell on his back because he lost balance, Machida should win the round? Rampage pushed the paced all along, score TDs, landed punches. Machida just ran backward. Giving him **** round for what he did in the last second is dumb enough...

man I,m through with this.. people are way too dumb for me to waste my time on this.[/quote']

Exactly, Rampage was even able to "defend" Machida's head-kick which he threw "after the bell". Rampage won, Machida lost.

Thats all I hear from fan boys like you

Fanboy? Guess I have to use my real account to get any respect for my posts around here.

ANYONE on here knows I'm almost completely objective if the fight does not involve Penn.

Grow up you idiot.

Fanboy? Guess I have to use my real account to get any respect for my posts around here.

ANYONE on here knows I'm almost completely objective if the fight does not involve Penn.

Grow up you idiot.

Says he who has Machida on his favorite fighters list.

I also have two fighters you've never heard of.

So again' date=' grow up.[/quote']

It still means that you are a Machida fan and obviously have a biased opinion, you need to grow up and admit your dangling from Lyotos man region

It still means that you are a Machida fan and obviously have a biased opinion' date=' you need to grow up and admit your dangling from Lyotos man region[/quote']

Err? My "list" is of fighters I enjoy to watch.

I practiced Karate at a young age, but only got to green belt before leaving but nevertheless I think what Machida does is beautiful.

I have a reason for each fighter to be up there and the only fighter you can make a case for me "dangling" from is BJ Penn. You really think I consider Brock Lesnar the best? I thought simple deduction would help you understand what my list was but I guess not :rolleyes:

So again grow up - I wasn't biased, I called it how the judges would have if they saw the fight live. Ye know... like they're supposed to.

I hope you understood THAT by now.

Err? My "list" is of fighters I enjoy to watch.

I practiced Karate at a young age' date=' but only got to green belt before leaving but nevertheless I think what Machida does is beautiful.

I have a reason for each fighter to be up there and the only fighter you can make a case for me "dangling" from is BJ Penn. You really think I consider Brock Lesnar the best? I thought simple deduction would help you understand what my list was but I guess not :rolleyes:

So again grow up - I wasn't biased, I called it how the judges would have if they saw the fight live. Ye know... like they're supposed to.

I hope you understood THAT by now.[/quote']

I do understand it and they saw it right, Rampage slipped and won rounds 1 and 2, you cant argue with them as they have the final decision making your opinion not important.

I do understand it and they saw it right' date=' Rampage slipped and won rounds 1 and 2, you cant argue with them as they have the final decision making your opinion not important.[/quote']

Ahhh - that argument of course.

"Your opinion doesn't matter".

Well if you've read from the beginning I was trying to tell all parties to stop debating the decision because the first two rounds were pretty close. Guess you ****ed up eh? ;)