Tyson Griffin should had gotten cut, his career is over

Za_Xiong

Ever since getting his brain knocked away by Goku, he has been doing horrible. Cut the kid, he have nothing left in him. His wrestling sucks, his striking sucks, his power sucks, his jitz suck and his cardio is mediocre.

Tyson's MMA career is done in the UFC. Go to SF already, your not winning.

Ever since getting his brain knocked away by Goku' date=' he has been doing horrible. Cut the kid, he have nothing left in him. His wrestling sucks, his striking sucks, his power sucks, his jitz suck and his cardio is mediocre.

Tyson's MMA career is done in the UFC. Go to SF already, your not winning.[/quote']

I think he is being kept around to cut to 145lbs when the merge happens and add to that division.

Ever since getting his brain knocked away by Goku' date=' he has been doing horrible. Cut the kid, he have nothing left in him. His wrestling sucks, his striking sucks, his power sucks, his jitz suck and his cardio is mediocre.

Tyson's MMA career is done in the UFC. Go to SF already, your not winning.[/quote']

Well I think he won all three round against Lentz so I think the UFC are right to give him another chance.

LMAO TROLL....every since Gomi...so ONE FIGHT...and he definitely beat Lentz...I even thought the Dunham fight was closer than people thought...but your just trolling so good job you got me to comment

Archived