Next fight for #1 contendership at LW

guthro777

Florian and Dunham are both coming off losses. They are no where near a contender spot.

:rolleyes:

Dunham should have won that fight, Florian lost by decision and it was a #1 contender fight after dominating and finishing two tough guys. Plus he would have to beat Dunham and G-sot/Siver to actually get the title shot.

Florian is the 3rd best LW right now and two wins over Dunham and G-sot/Siver Would put him back into #1 contender spot again.

I also forgot about the WEC lightweights you could put Cerrone some where in that mix too.

:rolleyes:

Dunham should have won that fight' date=' Florian lost by decision and it was a #1 contender fight after dominating and finishing two tough guys. Plus he would have to beat Dunham and G-sot/Siver to actually get the title shot.

Florian is the 3rd best LW right now and two wins over Dunham and G-sot/Siver Would put him back into #1 contender spot again.

I also forgot about the WEC lightweights you could put Cerrone some where in that mix too.[/quote']

but you can give a title contender spot to a guy that won only 1 fight,and if G-Sot wins,he will be on a 8 fight winning streak,and it's just unfair,especially when WEC LW's are comming,they should get shots too....

so NO!!

i think G-Sot/Siver winner should get Oliveira/Miller winner,because Miller and Oliveira(undefeated) are both on a big winning streak,and they never got a contender spot 3x as KenFlo

but you can give a title contender spot to a guy that won only 1 fight' date='and if G-Sot wins,he will be on a 8 fight winning streak,and it's just unfair,especially when WEC LW's are comming,they should get shots too....

so NO!!

i think G-Sot/Siver winner should get Oliveira/Miller winner,because Miller and Oliveira(undefeated) are both on a big winning streak,and they never got a contender spot 3x as KenFlo[/quote']

Read it again buddy, He would have too beat Dunham, G-sot/Siver, and i said to put Cerrone in there too so it would be 3 wins not 1.

siver is no were near a title shot aswell.

Can you people read?? Is he right now?? NO... But if he beat G-sot then beat Florian/Dunham and beat Cerrone then yes he would be ready for a title shot.

Archived