Sign in to follow this  
ThirstForBLOOD

Anybody else excited to see St. Pierre lose by Koscheck on Dec. 11?

I'll be pulling for Koscheck' date=' but i wouldn't mind if St Pierre won simply because after BJ Penn(Rapes Fitch),[b'] I want Penn vs GSP III[/b].

definitely, and i want a proper fight I don't want BJ to gas out this time, I think it's way more intriguing than the Penn vs Hughes trilogy

Before TUF, yes I was hoping Kos would win, after seeing what a tool he is on the show,no. Kos on TUF has made me a GSP fan, grats dude for being dumber than a bag of hammers and a complete tool with the mind of a 13 y/o bully..........

Because of your lack of intelligence you don't know how to deal with a level headed answer.

Level headed answer ? From you ?

Huh unlikely...

Coming from the fanboy who had to edit a 1 sentence answer...

Real "intelligent"

I'm just happy that one of them will loose.

"one of them will loose" ??????? it's spelled lose. sorry.. I just can't stand it when people can't spell. :)

ps, I completey agree with you.

im excited to have the forum littered with pics of koschecks mangled post fight face for months and months

just like jon fitch and his face after his "Amazing" performance against gsp?

= new avatar ftw :P

Least we forget Paulo Thiago straight one punch KO'd Koscheck. I think of the two of them Kos is the one with the suspect chin.

Haters don't want to hear that.

I'll give Koscheck all the credit he deserves if he manages to snap up GSP's belt. The task is ridokulously difficult given GSP is riding a 7 fight win streak since his loss to Serra in early 2007. GSP and Koscheck have gone full circle. Koscheck has definitely imo improved since their last fight. However I would bet my house on GSP to beat Koscheck again. Lol.