Sign in to follow this  
TYRONEWAYNESMITH

Nam won 2nd and 3rd rounds

its was 3 round fight not a 2' date=' and nam won the 2nd and 3 rd[/quote']

I didnt know it was meant for 3 rounds. I agree with the judges. nam is an overrated wanker. literally. he got destroyed on the feet, even given the two hard body shots.

Nam is a beast and beat Johnson. Your precious Brookins is **** :)

Funny, and yet Brookins is in the final and Nam isn't....

What's with the hate on Brookins? He worked hard every fight, improved immensely, finished all fights except for the semi, plus he's a very humble, well-grounded individual. Me thinks theres some jealous people on this forum>

Please, all Johnson did was lay on him. In fact Nam went down the first time with a sub attempt. Michael threw TWO punches the whole time he was on top -while Nam was throwing elbows and punches the whole time. Nam outscored Johnson on the feet in the 3rd round - saying that the judge was whacked in the 3rd shows how little you know. Johnson may have won just by cheap take downs but this is not wrestling and even though Nam may have lost he really showed more heart and mma skill than Johnson did. Johnson has alot of work before he can call himself a true mma fighter.

If I were him I would start to learn what to do on thr ground once u get a takedown lol.

wrong. didnt even deserve a third round..........

Ummmmm....it was an automatic 3 round fight. You telling me you watched 2 hours of TUF last night and didn't figure that out?

It was a close fight. I had it 29-28 like the majority of judges. Could have gone either way but there's no scandal here or anything.

Please' date=' all Johnson did was lay on him. In fact Nam went down the first time with a sub attempt. Michael threw TWO punches the whole time he was on top -while Nam was throwing elbows and punches the whole time. Nam outscored Johnson on the feet in the 3rd round - saying that the judge was whacked in the 3rd shows how little you know. Johnson may have won just by cheap take downs but this is not wrestling and even though Nam may have lost he really showed more heart and mma skill than Johnson did. Johnson has alot of work before he can call himself a true mma fighter.

If I were him I would start to learn what to do on thr ground once u get a takedown lol.[/quote']

What?! Johnson hit him many many times with strikes to the head while on the feet. Nam was rocked a few times.

Please' date=' all Johnson did was lay on him. In fact Nam went down the first time with a sub attempt. Michael threw TWO punches the whole time he was on top -while Nam was throwing elbows and punches the whole time. Nam outscored Johnson on the feet in the 3rd round - saying that the judge was whacked in the 3rd shows how little you know. Johnson may have won just by cheap take downs but this is not wrestling and even though [b']Nam may have lost he really showed more heart and mma skill than Johnson did.[/b] Johnson has alot of work before he can call himself a true mma fighter.

If I were him I would start to learn what to do on thr ground once u get a takedown lol.

Nam didn't out score him standing in any round let alone the 3rd. Johnson didn't do much in the 3rd but he did WAY more than Nam. Nam lost that fight by not being aggressive enough. The whole 3rd round he was being bullied and pushed backwards by Johnson.

The bolded part, perhaps you missed the 1st round where Johnson schooled Nam in the stand up?

Ummmmm....it was an automatic 3 round fight. You telling me you watched 2 hours of TUF last night and didn't figure that out?

I watched a whole season where the fights were 2 rounds + an extra. Pardon me for not noticing these were 3 from the getgo...........Nam still sucked balls.

What were you guys watching? I seen some good punches to the head from johnson and good body shots from nam. johnson had some very explosive takedowns. It looked like a war to me but i guess im not the typical always expect a finish kinda guy. and btw there were quite a few finishes via rnc