Sign in to follow this  
CRAZYNOONGAH

Another Boring Safe Peirre Fight

Yes, Dana should cut a champion who everyone hates because he is the champion. Look, he is the champ. All he has to do is defend it. The challenger has to want to win it. If not, stuff like this happens.

Yeah I mean I booked the fight to watch some of the LnP that he is apperantly king odf and he did none I am so disappointed all i saw was a guy continually punch another guy in the head for 25 minutes

That won't deter haters. Even if he DID finish the fight, they's still find something to bark at LoL

Hey, Kos fans! I thought that GSP was SCARED to stand with the great KO artist Koscheck L M F A O

GSP displayed an amazing show of skill and technique... the safe thing for GSP to do would be to keep taking Kos down until he was tired and would just give in... instead GSP systematically dismantled Kos at Kos' own game... and also, it's Kos' fight as well... funny how people blame GSP for not finishing and yet all of his opponents look like they got hit by a car and can't manage any offense themselves...

I would much rather watch GSP dismantle someone in a completely one-sided decisive victory than for him to KO someone to only allow for the "got caught" excuse...

another card runined coz of safe peirre dana should cut that french ****

that was definitely not boring , one sided yes but it was a clinic on GSP striking ability

Hey Zuffa,

I am so glad that I watched that fight through an illegal stream. I was actually considering purchasing the fight on dvd when it came out, but GSP commitment to not finishing a fight has ruined it.

Thanks

Your once loyal Fan

Hey Zuffa' date='

I am so glad that I watched that fight through an illegal stream. I was actually considering purchasing the fight on dvd when it came out, but GSP commitment to not finishing a fight has ruined it.

Thanks

Your once loyal Fan[/quote']

asking for a ban there

that was definitely not boring ' date=' one sided yes but it was a clinic on GSP striking ability[/quote']

I'm sorry you must have missed the first fight on the main card, when Alves put on a real clinic. GSP must have been watching

Gsp is a great figher but he can never be considered p4p king if he cant finish fights!!!!! I mean he could've have finished kos but was 2 scared to go for the kill...its just my opinion and yes im a new member

Not according to your boy Kos' date=' loser :P[/quote']

KOs said that to make himself look better and to get over with the crowd since the fight was over GSP will go down as the greatest fight who couldnt finish and #2 p4p ever

I'm sorry you must have missed the first fight on the main card' date=' when Alves put on a real clinic. GSP must have been watching[/quote']

+1 let gsp fight this new alves or the new refocused bj penn i never saw gsp ko some1 in 30 sec .tisk tisk

KOs said that to make himself look better and to get over with the crowd since the fight was over GSP will go down as the greatest fight who couldnt finish and #2 p4p ever

I don't really care WHY he said that LoL

I think P4P is total BS. But that seemed to get a rise out of a Kos fan, so why not? :P

the funny thing is that gsp can try his hardest and still not do as much damage as anderson even when he just dances around and plays with his oponents

SILVA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSP

the funny thing is that gsp can try his hardest and still not do as much damage as anderson even when he just dances around and plays with his oponents

SILVA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSP

GSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kos

and that all that matters :P

I don't really care WHY he said that LoL

I think P4P is total BS. But that seemed to get a rise out of a Kos fan' date=' so why not? :P[/quote']

naw not a big kos fan but i do give gsp more cred now then i did im jus mearly sayin

GSP displayed an amazing show of skill and technique... the safe thing for GSP to do would be to keep taking Kos down until he was tired and would just give in... instead GSP systematically dismantled Kos at Kos' own game... and also' date=' it's Kos' fight as well... funny how people blame GSP for not finishing and yet all of his opponents look like they got hit by a car and can't manage any offense themselves...

I would much rather watch GSP dismantle someone in a completely one-sided decisive victory than for him to KO someone to only allow for the "got caught" excuse...[/quote']

Exactly. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

And Silva does finish fights, but his level of competition doesn't even compare to GSP's level of competition when he was JUST STARTING OUT in the UFC. GSP fought better guys in his first 5 fights than Silva ever has.

I love Anderson Silva, but GSP would dominate him. And there is absolutely no possible way to refute that. GSP is by FAR the #1 P4P. Anyone who says otherwise destroys any credibility in their opinion.

a true GOAT would have the balls to step out of there weight class

this post = anderson ...silva even offered to drop to WW and fight gsp and gsp decliend greasy dont want none

Seriously though. The guy is so damn good that he makes legit contenders look so stupid that it's boring. Imagine how much more exciting the WW division would be if he wasn't there. Cut him so he can go do the movie adaptation of Jean Claude VanDamn's biography.

Exactly. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

And Silva does finish fights' date=' but his level of competition doesn't even compare to GSP's level of competition when he was JUST STARTING OUT in the UFC. GSP fought better guys in his first 5 fights than Silva ever has.

I love Anderson Silva, but GSP would dominate him. And there is absolutely no possible way to refute that. GSP is by FAR the #1 P4P. Anyone who says otherwise destroys any credibility in their opinion.[/quote']

um Anderson won the belt in his 2nd ufc fight agianst rich and rich is better then 95% of greasys compition only 1 better gsp fought was bj and thats it tool !

Seriously though. The guy is so damn good that he makes legit contenders look so stupid that it's boring. Imagine how much more exciting the WW division would be if he wasn't there. Cut him so he can go do the movie adaptation of Jean Claude VanDamn's biography.

um anderson silva makes legit ppl look like high school bullys and jumps weight classes when he gets bored

dude......... youve got to be kidding me!!! how did he fight safe????????///

the idiots on this forum man it never ends!!

koscheck got humbled, but his **** 12 year old fans still continue to be idiots.

GSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kos

and that all that matters :P

more of a gsp hater than a kos fan so that dosnt hurt like u think it does stooge

more of a gsp hater than a kos fan so that dosnt hurt like u think it does stooge

You still don't get it eh? I don't CARE! :)

GSP just completely outclassed Kos. I'm happy, and whether you're just another hater or a Kos fan, It's likely not a very happy evening for you.

You were cheering for Kos, so - Ha :P

I honestly feel asleep half way through the fight. I might lose sleep tonight that Safe is going to get a bonus for jabbing. Snore

all gsp did was copied bj penns style of striking but missed one big part ....finishing the fight

GSP earned millions of $$$ again tonight and was barely scratched. He used his brain to dominate those brawlers. He'll keep doing this for years and years. And you haters... well, cry me a river. Go watch some brainless movies like The Expendables. There are lots of "finishes" in that movie. Good night now, haters. LOL

all gsp did was copied bj penns style of striking but missed one big part ....finishing the fight

Why can't someone come in and rid the boards of this simple little children who clearly don't know what the hell they're even talking about? BJ has never dominated someone like that with only jabs. BJ has a good jab and caught Sherk with it several times in their fight, but the finishing blow came via flying knee when Sherk got caught against the fence. Sherk wasn't finished with a jab or any other form of punch, it was a flying knee.

P.S. BJ's jab has never broken anyone's orbital socket.

Why finish him? It must have been fun beating on him for five rounds. I'm not a GSP fan, and really don't care that much who won, but anyone who says that was anything other than complete domination is kidding themselves.