Sign in to follow this  
alliedwarior

Sardines finally shot

Keither Jardine is fighting tommorow and to be honest this is his last shot,

he has lost 5 in a row and 7 of his last 9 so a lose here tonight means retirement.

he is fighting Francisco France, first of all do you think he will win ?

second if he does win how far is he from coming back to the ufc ?

does he need this win and maybe 4 more ? if he gets a 2 second ko will they just take him back ?

I think this is the end of Jardine, what about you ?

Keither Jardine is fighting tommorow and to be honest this is his last shot' date='

he has lost 5 in a row and 7 of his last 9 so a lose here tonight means retirement.

he is fighting Francisco France, first of all do you think he will win ?

does he need this win and maybe 4 more ? if he gets a 2 second ko will they just take him back ?

I think this is the end of Jardine, what about you ?[/quote']

I think he's gonna need to pile up a big streak to even be considered being taken back by the UFC

yup he will have to finish at least 6 or 7 cans in a row to even be lucky and get an injury call up from the UFC.

I say he is at least 10+ fights away from the ufc. If he doesn't win 90%+ of those fights he is screwed.

I honestly think he will lose and I really don't care lol. I don't see how he lasted 3 rounds with rampage :?

yup he will have to finish at least 6 or 7 cans in a row to even be lucky and get an injury call up from the UFC.

I say he is at least 10+ fights away from the ufc. If he doesn't win 90%+ of those fights he is screwed.

I honestly think he will lose and I really don't care lol. I don't see how he lasted 3 rounds with rampage :?

yeah i dont know either, if they faught again Rampage would def KO him fast.

Keither Jardine is fighting tommorow and to be honest this is his last shot' date='

he is fighting [b']Francisco France[/b], first of all do you think he will win ?

I think this is the end of Jardine, what about you ?

Sounds like he he fighting some progessional wrestler

I pick Dean of Mean via Illegal chairshot

The guy his facing is 6-1 all wins by submission the loss by KO, is he being fed to jardine who has reasonable power in his hands and reasonable stand-up?

You donkeys know that the fight was actually Friday night' date=' and he won, right?[/quote']Not until tomorrow, but Francisco Franco will still be dead. Didn't you watch Saturday Night Live when your were a kid? He always stays dead.

You donkeys know that the fight was actually Friday night' date=' and he won, right?[/quote']

no its monday, he has lost 5 in a row... no chance really to bring him back. He is done, and not even worth 10k to fight for the UFC.

Dude. His website says that the fight was Friday and he won. I can't find anything on this fight. His website also says that he is leaving the DR, and that there was some kind of scandal or something. I dont know what is going on. One thing is certain. No organization would hold an event on a Monday.

Dude. His website says that the fight was Friday and he won. I can't find anything on this fight. His website also says that he is leaving the DR' date=' and that there was some kind of scandal or something. I dont know what is going on. One thing is certain. No organization would hold an event on a Monday.[/quote']It's Jardine. No one cares either way.

only the smart organizations hold events on a monday night

Friday people go out

Saturday people go out

Sunday everyone goes to church

Monday everyone goes and watches MMA

rest of the week is set aside for beating your kids

So here is the deal: they all fought on Saturday night, but the company is broadcasting it on PPV via the internet on Monday night. So they are trying to keep a lid on everything. Jardine alread twittedered that he won his fight. He also said that there was a big scandal and that it will be big news. Stay tuned kids. discuss thanx