Sign in to follow this  
Pessimist_Pete

Chris Leben v. GSP --> Leben Would Knock GSP's Head Off - Discuss Thanx

Leben would get taken down & completely pounded out, he wouldn't be able to mount an offence, and he would probably be in alot of danger to getting subbed.

BTW i'm a Leben fan first, GSP fan second.

you should stop making threads about GSP for a couple days. the obsession and man-love/hate thing is unhealthy.

troll. lmao. Its like when GSP wins everyone gets so jealous of his amazing skills that he has always had, but the fans deny it because they get so jealous. LMFAO ALL DAY LONG TROLL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leben would get taken down & completely pounded out' date=' he wouldn't be able to mount an offence, and he would probably be in alot of danger to getting subbed.

BTW i'm a Leben fan first, GSP fan second.

you should stop making threads about GSP for a couple days. the obsession and man-love/hate thing is unhealthy.[/quote']

You must not know a lot about UFC fighting. Leben is a monster with no quit in him. GSP wouldnt stand a chance.

You must not know a lot about UFC fighting. Leben is a monster with no quit in him. GSP wouldnt stand a chance.

everyone knows it is you that doesn't know ****. I've watched Leben since day one. GSP would not stand with Leben, NOBODY stands with Leben unless they want an early night. The fight would happen exactly how i said it would.

Weak troll is weak.

another troll thread... leben better show up to fight with a knife to have a chance...

lmao true.

I love Leben, but Georges would probably jab his face up also. And Take him down at will.

everyone knows it is you that doesn't know ****. I've watched Leben since day one. GSP would not stand with Leben' date=' NOBODY stands with Leben unless they want an early night. The fight would happen exactly how i said it would.

Weak troll is weak.[/quote']

Anderson Silva did OK on his feet against Leben.

Maybe he wanted an early night. He got one.

Anderson Silva did OK on his feet against Leben.

Maybe he wanted an early night. He got one.

Anderson Silva is arguably the best striker in MMA, Georges is not, and nobody considers him to be. Why the **** would he stand with Chris?

Like i said, He wouldn't, he would take him down & dominate.

Anderson Silva is arguably the best striker in MMA' date=' Georges is not, and nobody considers him to be. Why the **** would he stand with Chris?

Like i said, He wouldn't, he would take him down & dominate.[/quote']Did I say GSP would stand with him? Of course he wouldn't, but you said NOBODY in caps, so...

Lenen is a B-level fighter. He's a drunk with a granite chin and awful technique.

GSP is Arguably the best MMArtist on the planet and would humiliate Leben.

Did I say GSP would stand with him? Of course he wouldn't' date=' but you said NOBODY in caps, so...[/quote']

Thanks for taking it so literal. You are right, Nobody outside of Anderson Silva or Michael 'Twinkle Toes' Bisping would stand with Leben. Cookie for you/

bottom line: GSP isn't stupid enough to stand with Leben, so No, to the troll OP, GSP would not get killed. He would again retain his title.

I honestly think that Leben would kill GSP in the ring. What do you think about this topic?

How seriously should we take you after your thread about playing music while fighting? :D Or wait, was it you? I think so.

I honestly think that Leben would kill GSP in the ring. What do you think about this topic?

great topic. great points brought up. very informal discussion brought to the table

i think cain velasquez would knock out frankie edgar. i also think big nog might be able to submit thiago alves, damn now we are getting somewhere

no but seriously. how many anti-gsp threads have you made today? man he must be all up in you balls deep.

Kos beat Leben in TUF 1, GSP beat Kos twice. The only thing GSP has to do is sneak up on Leben when he's sleeping and turn the garden hose on him. Get in his head.

Lenen is a B-level fighter. He's a drunk with a granite chin and awful technique.

GSP is Arguably the best MMArtist on the planet and would humiliate Leben.

I heard Leben quit drinking...good for him.

In a match I would picture a Garcia/Phan type match with Leben swinging wild and loopy and GSP pickin him apart. Hopefully with better judging!

I hope this thread isn't serious. Leben, as much as I like him, couldn't deal with sissy completely inferior Bisping. Outside of a very slim chance of landing one of his big haymakers he has near zero chance in beating GSP

I heard Leben quit drinking...good for him.

In a match I would picture a Garcia/Phan type match with Leben swinging wild and loopy and GSP pickin him apart. Hopefully with better judging!

You have no clue. GSP would have a terrible time trying to take down Leben. Also, Leben's striking > GSP's striking. Simple fact is that Leben is tougher, faster, stronger, and quicker than GSP.

He will not take a fight against Leben. He is too scared.

lol, why is there allways like 10 "hes a troll" posts in every Pessimist_Pete?s thread?

Everyone knows it so why u have to say it everytime.

Wow u realise his a troll... well your a smart man :D

just have fun, these are good threads

lol' date=' why is there allways like 10 "hes a troll" posts in every Pessimist_Pete?s thread?

Everyone knows it so why u have to say it everytime.

Wow u realise his a troll... well your a smart man :D

just have fun, these are good threads[/quote']

I agree with this. I rather enjoy seeing idiots fall for them.