Sign in to follow this  
ThirstForBLOOD

Jones/Bader may be one of the biggest beatdowns ever.

Been a bader fan since day 1 even got a thread to prove it.

bader will pwn jones and all you mongs will have to find a new wagon to jump on

this .

the ship has sailed.

to late to jump on board now.

war bader/

no matter who its against.

bader #1 lhw.

even hamill ' date=' and i like hamill alot to.[/quote']

I'll agree with you on the WAR Bader part jakey.....

...& glad you didnt get banhammered from the Seppo thread.....

...& it also didnt get closed or deleted... its still active... i thought it would get deleted for sure....

this .

the ship has sailed.

to late to jump on board now.

yea **** theses tard, im gonna pwn all you and this forum when bader win im even gonna take a week of work to do so.

i will start making a note of names now ready for ownage

I'll agree with you on the WAR Bader part jakey.....

...& glad you didnt get banhammered from the Seppo thread.....

...& it also didnt get closed or deleted... its still active... i thought it would get deleted for sure....

thanks alot :). hm. i thought the thread would have been active over night. wasn't there this afternoon. i thought it got closed o_O> either mods don't care or havn't checked.

yea **** theses tard' date=' im gonna pwn all you and this forum when bader win [b']im even gonna take a week of work to do so.

i will start making a note of names now ready for ownage[/b]

lmao

a wins a win. soz.

the only exception to that is the carwin vs lesnar fight

This is true in every other major sport, but to me, the fight game is different. All Bader did was Kalib Starnes his way to a win, and Bader fans post how great he is for beating a top 10 opponent. He did nothing impressive in that fight. ****, he hardly did anything at all in that fight.

i only come on this forum near bader fights.

you all got the same when he beat nog LIKE I SAID.

Lmao nog gonna ko bader, lol nog got put down

lol nog gonna sub bader lol nog gets his jaw rocked from the bottem

jones is gonna get double tapped, BANG BANG

Yeah i know the point you were putting across mate.... All good....

..& you see what im saying though...... Say Bader does beat Jones..... Just watch how many will jump ship....

... I guarentee there wil be plenty Mule.

Those people should retire from watching this sport.

They should watch WWE.

thanks alot :). hm. i thought the thread would have been active over night. wasn't there this afternoon. i thought it got closed o_O> either mods don't care or havn't checked.

lmao

It was still there, last time I checked, a few hours ago. :)

Mods have seen it..... i swear....

They mustnt of cared....... All good mate.... & it was a great laugh.....:P

..All the butthurt Seppo's.....

We had more work than we thought we could handle for a 10 hour shift' date=' and we did it in 7.[/quote']

Oh ok yea thats pretty straight i work at a prison but i don't have a lot paper work to ever do other then for training of course

Oh ok yea thats pretty straight i work at a prison but i don't have a lot paper work to ever do other then for training of course

how many people on this forum work at a ****ing prison!?:eek:

These forums are rediculous. A fighter loses and he sucks, a fighter wins but not impressively and he sucks, a fighter wins impressively but he sucks because all he fought were cans. I respect all the fighters, they go out there and fight for our entertainment and it seems all everyone does on here is ***** about everything. I like both Bader and Jones and whoever loses wont all of a sudden suck. They both are extremely young and have bright futures should be an awesome fight.

He can't dominate good fighters? Thats not very good on his part. And if you can't count Jardine' date=' you can't count any of Joneses wins, look at who Jardine fought, no wonder he lost. If he wa fighting the level of competition Jones is, he would be on a tear[/quote']

Actually, Jardine lost to Vera (IMO).

Jones demolished Hamill. Hamill beat Jardine.

Jones beat Bonnar, who also beat Jardine.

I like Bader, but he has no chance in this fight.

how is Bader any different from the good wrestler/meh striker that Jones usually faces...what is Bader bringing to the table that Jones has to worry about...

Lol ok look lets cut to the point because your just a complete jack A$$' date=' An i'm not gonna be childish an fuss with somebody on a computer........Jones may have reach on Bader, an may have technically better striking then Bader, But Bader can be Gassed an put somebody to sleep with 1 single shot, Jones can beat on somebody a whole round an barely rock them!!!![/quote']

Bader has a powerful right hand, where did the technically better striker come in??? I'll admit thought that Jones striking is less than stellar, but very unorthodox. Also anyone can swing an knock someone out, gassed or not. Nick Diaz hardly ever wins by knock out, but are you discrediting his boxing style as well???

And Bader's best win was against.... Little Nog? Did you watch that "fight"?

Lil Nog was dominated in the fight before Bader as well, and many see that as being a bad decision win for him.

I give Jones the edge, but will not be surprised if Bader takes it. As mentioned above, both young and have promising futures. Personally have nothing against Bader, but Jones brings more to the table IMO.

ok' date=' your a idiot.

bader > jones

[b']jones has only beat over hyped idiots[/b] except for bonnar

Im sorry but lil nog is the biggest hype fail in the light heavyweight division. People think hes a god just because he he had some good fights back in pride and hes the brother of big nog but he will not get to the top 5 light heavyweights ever. He should of lost the Brilz fight and he lost the Bader fight.

It's great how people give Jones a hard time for his "weak opponents", but Bader gets a pass for his competition. With the exception of Lil Nog (who is 2-1 in the UFC, arguably 1-2) every other opponent Bader has fought in the UFC is no longer a part of the promotion. Bader is a very talented fighter. Strong guy, very explosive, power in both hands. But Jones has shown more in his fights and has done it in much more impressive fashion (throwing Matt Hamill on his a** is much more impressive than KO'ing Jardine IMO).

That being said, I expect a great fight from both guys but I fully expect Jones to get his hand raised in the end.

Bader has a powerful right hand' date=' where did the technically better striker come in??? I'll admit thought that Jones striking is less than stellar, but very unorthodox. Also anyone can swing an knock someone out, gassed or not. Nick Diaz hardly ever wins by knock out, but are you discrediting his boxing style as well???

Lil Nog was dominated in the fight before Bader as well, and many see that as being a bad decision win for him.

I give Jones the edge, but will not be surprised if Bader takes it. As mentioned above, both young and have promising futures. Personally have nothing against Bader, but Jones brings more to the table IMO.[/quote']

lol Lil Nog was dominated?

I guess being "dominated" now means....

-stuffing a **** load of your opponents takedowns

-getting up when taken down

-and out striking your opponent on the feet

It's great how people give Jones a hard time for his "weak opponents"' date=' but Bader gets a pass for his competition. With the exception of Lil Nog (who is 2-1 in the UFC, arguably 1-2) every other opponent Bader has fought in the UFC is no longer a part of the promotion. Bader is a very talented fighter. Strong guy, very explosive, power in both hands. But Jones has shown more in his fights and has done it in much more impressive fashion (throwing Matt Hamill on his a** is much more impressive than KO'ing Jardine IMO).

That being said, I expect a great fight from both guys but I fully expect Jones to get his hand raised in the end.[/quote']

Lil Nog is arguably 3-0 in his last three fights.

Im sorry but lil nog is the biggest hype fail in the light heavyweight division. People think hes a god just because he he had some good fights back in pride and hes the brother of big nog but he will not get to the top 5 light heavyweights ever. He should of lost the Brilz fight and he lost the Bader fight.

^ clueless

lol Lil Nog was dominated?

I guess being "dominated" now means....

-stuffing a **** load of your opponents takedowns

-getting up when taken down

-and out striking your opponent on the feet

Dominated may have been harsh, but against a less than highly rated opponent like Brillz, he sure had a hard time. Sorry but Lil Nog is not top 5 on my LHW index at the moment. With the exception of the Luiz Cane fight he has not really impressed.

These forums are rediculous. A fighter loses and he sucks' date=' a fighter wins but not impressively and he sucks, a fighter wins impressively but he sucks because all he fought were cans. I respect all the fighters, they go out there and fight for our entertainment and it seems all everyone does on here is ***** about everything. I like both Bader and Jones and whoever loses wont all of a sudden suck. They both are extremely young and have bright futures should be an awesome fight.[/quote']

Could not agree more...

Dominated may have been harsh' date=' but against a less than highly rated opponent like Brillz, he sure had a hard time. Sorry but Lil Nog is not top 5 on my LHW index at the moment. With the exception of the Luiz Cane fight he has not really impressed.[/quote']

Fair enough.

I was impressed :o

Lil Nog was able to consistently stuff takedowns from Brillz and Bader.

And when Lil Nog was taken down he was able to instantly get to his feet or sweep..

IMHO that was impressive ....Just my opinions...Just like you have yours

And I honestly feel that if those fights were 5 rounds Nog would have finished Brillz and Bader but hey...

Nog is a lot better then he gets credit for.

Brillz had nothing to lose and everything to gain...And because he did A LOT better then people expected it swayed their opnions of the fight.

Bader has a powerful right hand' date=' where did the technically better striker come in??? I'll admit thought that Jones striking is less than stellar, but very unorthodox. Also anyone can swing an knock someone out, gassed or not. Nick Diaz hardly ever wins by knock out, but are you discrediting his boxing style as well???

[/b']

I give Jones the edge, but will not be surprised if Bader takes it. As mentioned above, both young and have promising futures. Personally have nothing against Bader, but Jones brings more to the table IMO.

Lol this has nothing to do with nick diaz an no not anybody can knock somebody out damn sure not gassed or as easy as bader can...... Yes jones is a beast but bader is a powerful beast an will show it in the fight

Fair enough.

I was impressed :o

Lil Nog was able to consistently stuff takedowns from Brillz and Bader.

And when Lil Nog was taken down he was able to instantly get to his feet or sweep..

IMHO that was impressive ....Just my opinions...Just like you have yours

And I honestly feel that if those fights were 5 rounds Nog would have finished Brillz and Bader but hey...

Nog is a lot better then he gets credit for.

Brillz had nothing to lose and everything to gain...And because he did A LOT better then people expected it swayed their opnions of the fight.

Sounds like this is only your opinion...because I doubt anybody actually feels this way besides you...the Brillz fight was pretty clear who won, and who got the shaft. I think its the opposite of what you are saying...because Brillz wasnt as popular as Nog there fore Nog got the nod of the judges.

In Jones' last wins' date=' he's won more and more dominantly. Bader has nothing to offer Jones. Nothing. He's a worse wrestler than Hamill. Much worse striker than Vera. May God have mercy on Bader lol.[/quote']

This says nothing at all. Hamill is a beast of a wrestler. Vera has excellent striking.

Sounds like this is only your opinion...because I doubt anybody actually feels this way besides you...the Brillz fight was pretty clear who won' date=' and who got the shaft. I think its the opposite of what you are saying...because Brillz wasnt as popular as Nog there fore Nog got the nod of the judges.[/quote']

No... Nog clearly won round 1 and 3....

Brillz wasn't being blown away like people expected. The fact that Brillz did much better then expected to these people swayed opnion

Lil Nog vs Brillz was one of the few close fights that the judges actually got right

Jones is a freak of nature... his 84.5 inch reach gives him the kind of striking angles only Silva gets... put his wrestling on top of that and he's the easy favorite... Bader definitely has a puncher's chance in this fight, but that's all I'd give him... unless Bader can swing an early KO, Jones is going to dispatch him with ease... also, even though we haven't seen Jones on his back yet, I do think that his freak body will give him a huge advantage in gaining leverage to pull off sweeps...

It's going to be a bad day for Bader... god it must suck to be in the way of a future champ...

Jones is a freak of nature... his 84.5 inch reach gives him the kind of striking angles only Silva gets... put his wrestling on top of that and he's the easy favorite... Bader definitely has a puncher's chance in this fight' date=' but that's all I'd give him... unless Bader can swing an early KO, Jones is going to dispatch him with ease... also, even though we haven't seen Jones on his back yet, I do think that his freak body will give him a huge advantage in gaining leverage to pull off sweeps...

It's going to be a bad day for Bader... god it must suck to be in the way of a future champ...[/quote']

I agree

I think it's a toss up. A couple years ago I'd instinctively pick Jones, but Bader has impressed me with his winning ways. Jones has the edge in terms of raw athletic ability, but Bader has the edge in strength and most likely power. I predict that whoever ends up on top on the ground wins. If it stays on the feet Jones has the more dynamic moves and speed, but Bader has more discipline and power. That's a toss up in all areas from my perspective. Both guys need more fights against top ranked opponents imo, and this clash is a step in that direction for both.

This says nothing at all. Hamill is a beast of a wrestler. Vera has excellent striking.

That is saying WHY Jones is better than Bader.

Hamill is a better wrestler and he got tossed around like a ragdoll.

Vera is a better striker but never got the chance to use it.

Sounds like this is only your opinion...because I doubt anybody actually feels this way besides you...the Brillz fight was pretty clear who won' date=' and who got the shaft. I think its the opposite of what you are saying...because Brillz wasnt as popular as Nog there fore Nog got the nod of the judges.[/quote']

I actually agree with him almost completely.

because of how he wins....

exactly... just like silva vs leben... it wasn't silva beating leben that got him the title shot, it was that he beat him to an inch of his life while making it look like a sparring session that got him the shot... jones is very much the same way...

Shocking FAIL.