Sign in to follow this  
ThirstForBLOOD

So can Duffee come back to the UFC after he KO's Overeem?

Overeem's chin is horrible and Duffee hits extremely hard and on top of that has great TDD.

overeems chin is terrible?? what about duffee's? and overeem most likely hits alot harder.

Obviously Reem is a heavy favourite... But Duffee is a bit of a Juggernaut and I wouldn't count him out completely.

His standup looked very crisp and he moves very well for a HW. Reem is on a whole other level... but we've all seen his girlie chin in action before.

Ill lend Duffman my support

Overeem's chin is horrible and Duffee hits extremely hard and on top of that has great TDD.

hahahaha are you serious? Duffee's chin is extremely horrible and we all saw that is his last fight and not to mention that was by a fight guy who doesnt even come close to punching as hard as the reem. Overeem is gonna destroy Duffee. Overeem has so much more experience and has great stand up and great subs. Overeem 1st round KO

extremely horrible

Maybe I'm just feeling like the only mildly educated person in a town full of hicks now that I've come home for the holidays, but damn...

The english language felt that low blow, sir. It can't believe that you hit it in the balls.

:D

Outside of that, I agree with you. Although I haven't known the Reem to have great submissions, I anticipate a 1st round KO.

i'd drop you..

you obviously don't know anything about mma...

this is dream not strikeforce idiot.

Surfing the forums on sleep deprevation does that...

Still' date=' I'd be absolutely shocked (and in awe) to see Duffee win. He'll be back in the UFC immediately if that happens. (And if he apologizes to Dana).[/quote']

wat he say to mr clean?

I can't believe how many people think duffee will win this. I'm disguisted. You think duffee who got ktfo by a ***** punch can beat the strikeforce and k1 gp champion?

This fight is gonna be cruel. If Mike Russow knocked out Todd Duffee (LOL) then I can't imagine what Overeem is gonna do to him.

Russow sure knocked out Todd Duffee, but it remains a fact that Duffee completely dominated Russow. Duffee's striking is excellent. Russow's iron chin was not something dependent on him.

Are we talking about the same Todd Duffee that got KO'd by Russow knocking out a ( K1 CHAMPION) in Allistar Overeem. I really want some of what your smoking man his win against Tim Hague was a really lucky shot, of course it helped that Tim came out with his hands low and his chin sticking straight out I got Reem putting him out bad