Sign in to follow this  
cruz2990

Velasquez vs Reem!

Cain....

Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

I agree I think he would try to tire him with wrestling in the first couple of rounds then in the later rounds 3-5 would start to trade with him and KO him!:)

I agree I think he would try to tire him with wrestling in the first couple of rounds then in the later rounds 3-5 would start to trade with him and KO him!:)

You only think cain would win because you're mexican..............

Overeem gat so much pure strength if cain can't take him down you think hes gonna kill reem with his striking really,... the k-1 champ vs a guy that strikes for 3/4 years?

Overeem gat so much pure strength if cain can't take him down you think hes gonna kill reem with his striking really' date='... the k-1 champ vs a guy that strikes for 3/4 years?[/quote']

Didn't understand a word.....................

You only think cain would win because you're mexican..............

Ok maybe, but that's how I see Cain winning this fight if he were to come out and stand and bang with him from the get go then there would be a good chance of Cain getting KO'd. I don't think it would be smart for any HW in MMA to trade with Reem.

tough call imo... Cain has good wrestling but Overeem has great knees... if Cain doesn't time his takedowns perfectly he's going to be taking a lot of body knees that are going to take the wind right out of his sails... with that said though, Cain is tough, determined, and can find ways to win in adversity...

Reems been fighting ten years and his best victory is MW contender Vitor Belfort. Cain is like Fedor without the JJ. Cain by GnP murder.

........and the amazing striking, ability to adapt, chin (maybe), clinch game, and ground and pound.

He's exactly like Fedor.

Reems been fighting ten years and his best victory is MW contender Vitor Belfort. Cain is like Fedor without the JJ. Cain by GnP murder.

Cain has the takedown defense and takedown offense Fedor will never have.

erm anyone who says Cain is mistaken

end discussion. :)

seriously though i dont see how anyone can even compare the stand up of the two...yes Cain out striked lesnar....did no one see K-1 grand prix, overeem has FAR superior standup to any HW in MMA today, not only that, he has a solid chin, check the head kick he took to the face recently from a K-1 former champ and kept going.

He is bigger then cain muscular wise and we have seen he has a good ground game, factor in the size with him knowing how to defend on the ground and has submissions + defence of his own, this nullifes cains wrestling.

Overeem by Ko/Tko dont know what round, probably 2nd

You meant Sambo and Judo.

i think it would be razor close. to close to even say but if i had to, id go with cain v.

p.s Dana should let his fighters compete in k1 so he can get overeem and others.

........and the amazing striking' date=' ability to adapt, chin (maybe), clinch game, and ground and pound.

He's exactly like Fedor.[/quote']

except with NCAA caliber wrestling and 20 more pounds:D

erm anyone who says Cain is mistaken

end discussion. :)

seriously though i dont see how anyone can even compare the stand up of the two...yes Cain out striked lesnar....did no one see K-1 grand prix' date=' overeem has FAR superior standup to any HW in MMA today, not only that, he has a solid chin, check the head kick he took to the face recently from a K-1 former champ and kept going.

He is bigger then cain muscular wise and we have seen he has a good ground game, factor in the size with him knowing how to defend on the ground and has submissions + defence of his own, this nullifes cains wrestling.

Overeem by Ko/Tko dont know what round, probably 2nd[/quote']

Shogun beat him by GNP, Cain would hit him a lot harder than Rua did if he got him to the ground.