Ps3 UFC 2010 undisputed players

louismonette

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone on this board played UFC 2010 for the ps3 here.

Whats your style of gameply online. So far it says for me that im calm and patient striker, great ground skills. To in all honesty im average on the standing, way better on the ground (mostly half guard and side ground control ground and pound) and i dearly need help with my clinch game. Im looking for ppl to add in my ps3 list to better improve my skills and spar online with. Anyone willing?

Hey guys' date=' just wanted to know if anyone on this board played UFC 2010 for the ps3 here.

Whats your style of gameply online. So far it says for me that im calm and patient striker, great ground skills. To in all honesty im average on the standing, way better on the ground (mostly half guard and side ground control ground and pound) and i dearly need help with my clinch game. Im looking for ppl to add in my ps3 list to better improve my skills and spar online with. Anyone willing?[/quote']

haha funnily enough im awa to put it on never played this one online yet tho am awa to play online too

Cayne1989

haha funnily enough im awa to put it on never played this one online yet tho am awa to play online too

Cayne1989

Yea its a whole diff game online, the bigest difference in my opinion is the striking timing is slightly different, and that f.... up my standing game. I cannot seem to adjust.

Yea its a whole diff game online' date=' the bigest difference in my opinion is the striking timing is slightly different, and that f.... up my standing game. I cannot seem to adjust.[/quote']

i manage to get a good timing shot to win my first match

right high kick as he was punching it knocked him down then i finished with a kimura from half guard

Stefan Struve what a guy

KK cyber. Im looking for a good sparring buddy' date=' not just to beat my ***, but give a couple of pointers, caused ranked im 1-12-0 so far and its getting annoying.[/quote']

em why not go into the camps?

or onto the bit wit hte unranked option ? that is what i am doing at the moment

KK cyber. Im looking for a good sparring buddy' date=' not just to beat my ***, but give a couple of pointers, caused ranked im 1-12-0 so far and its getting annoying.[/quote']

Yeah you won't get too far without perfecting the ground game..Like Tyrone said the higher level competition you play the better you'll get..Also play through the career mode first it'll give you a heads up on how to perform moves & what works..You'll find the rhythm of the game..

Archived