1. GSP-no explanation needed

2. Fitch- only loss is to Mr. St. Pierre

3. Shields*

4. Kampman*

5. Alves-when hydrated is a wrecking machine

6. Kos- still developing, needs to wrestle more

7. Condit-dangerous everywhere, with tdd could be trouble for everyone

8. Penn**

9. Lytle- on a roll, finally using boxing technique(rather than haymakers), and his sick bjj

10a. Ellenberger***

10b. Story***

*decision could have gone either way, I think Fitch out cardios shields and conrtols martin

**quick ko, but proved little in his last fight. needs to prove he has cardio before he moves up.

***hard hitting wrestlers on the rise, future of the division but need to be tested

Out of all the possible matchups in WW' date=' I really want to see Lytle vs. Alves. IF Alves beats Story and Lytle beats Condit, we may get to see it. No way that fight goes to a decision.[/quote']

Thiago Alves already destroyed Chris Lytle and i like Chris but he is going too lose against The Natural Born Killer!

Thiago Alves already destroyed Chris Lytle and i like Chris but he is going too lose against The Natural Born Killer!

I wouldn't say he destroyed him. It won "Fight of the Night" and was stopped due to a cut. I just think Lytle has come a long way in the three years since that fight and that it would be an all out war. You've got a point about Condit, though. It's going to be a very tough fight for Chris.

Archived