Will Hominick get Destroyed off Aldo?

rhys_ufc

I think he has better hands than Aldo, but i don't think he will be able to handle Aldo's kicks. Aldo is faster than Hominick and has a better ground game. If Hominick can get his rhythm early and counter the kicks he has a chance.

However i think Aldo has this, he is too fast and explosive for Hominick IMO. Aldo via TKO

Wish GSP would move up to MW to see if he's for real too. See how that works?

Not really. Most men are the planet are naturally in the weight classes of LW-LHW. That's why those divisions are the deepest. The WW division is very deep, I don't believe the Babyweight division can say the same.

Not really. Most men are the planet are naturally in the weight classes of LW-LHW. That's why those divisions are the deepest. The WW division is very deep' date=' I don't believe the Babyweight division can say the same.[/quote']

Your right. Manny Pacquiao is a joke and so is Buakaw because they're a "Baby weight"

You've just lost all credibility. You sound like the people "Who train UFC."

Your right. Manny Pacquiao is a joke and so is Buakaw because they're a "Baby weight"

You've just lost all credibility. You sound like the people "Who train UFC."

Lol, boxing is different from MMA. Those weight classes have been around forever in boxing. You can question my credibility, but I'm not the one directly comparing boxing and MMA.

Lol' date=' boxing is different from MMA. Those weight classes have been around forever in boxing. You can question my credibility, but I'm not the one directly comparing boxing and MMA.[/quote']

(Buakaw is a Thai Boxer not a Boxer)

So has every other weight class in boxing. WW isn't stacked, it's full of mid-tier fighters and a bunch of rematches with a reigning champ. Similar to Feathwerweight, minus all the rematches.

My main comment was directed toward your ignorant "babyweight" comment. Not a competition comment.

(Buakaw is a Thai Boxer not a Boxer)

So has every other weight class in boxing. WW isn't stacked' date=' it's full of mid-tier fighters and a bunch of rematches with a reigning champ. Similar to Feathwerweight, minus all the rematches.[/quote']

Lol, every division has a bunch of mid tier fighters. It all comes down to opinion, and I was just sharing mine. I don't believe any weight class other than LHW is as stacked as WW, but it is interesting to know that Aldo has to be compared to GSP in your eyes. At least he's getting respect.

ill be honest that was only the 2nd time ive seen hominick fight and i barely remember the first time....he has very nice technical striking, but at the same time i was almost laughing watching roops kickboxing. embarrassing is a word that comes to mind

that being said, he did what i would expect from a serious striker against a far inferior opponent, which was pick his shots, land beautifully and take him out quickly.

i think he will get killed by aldo because i seriously think aldo is just that damn good, but at least he should be able to get off a little, and we will see a good kickboxing match, which i always like to see. (as in 2 guys who know what they are doing, not hughes and serra putting on amateur hour for 15 minutes)

ill be honest that was only the 2nd time ive seen hominick fight and i barely remember the first time....he has very nice technical striking' date=' but at the same time i was almost laughing watching roops kickboxing. embarrassing is a word that comes to mind[/b']

that being said, he did what i would expect from a serious striker against a far inferior opponent, which was pick his shots, land beautifully and take him out quickly.

i think he will get killed by aldo because i seriously think aldo is just that damn good, but at least he should be able to get off a little, and we will see a good kickboxing match, which i always like to see. (as in 2 guys who know what they are doing, not hughes and serra putting on amateur hour for 15 minutes)

Exactly Hominick realised that Roop posed no threat too him standing so he just charged in and knocked him out, Mark my words Hominick will be much more tentative against Aldo, and Jose will throw allot of kicks because he knows Hominick will want too stand its a perfect fight for Aldo.

He claims he has superior stand-up but i just don't see how he get's passed the vicious striking of Jose Aldo.

He will probably have him out of the octagon by round 3.

I dont know if Hominick is good or his opponents so far are too weak ... man, look at that Roop guy .. pathetic fighter ....

Archived