The demise of the UFC Community

breezyfosheezy

WTF has happened to this place???

Once one of my most beloved stops through my web surf routines, it has now become the biggest disappointment of any and all other MMA related forums, sites, magazines.....

the SPAM, the unjust BANNING of beloved and respected members, the LACK OF COMMUNICATION AMONGST MODERATORS AND MEMBERS... seems like many have asked the questions but have yet to receive any answers.

All you fans deserve better than this wasteland....

but if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it........ does it make a sound? .... Hell yea it makes a sound, its just that nobody gives a **** about it..... much like the staff of this website. Shame on you moderators....shame on you.

im a huge mma fan and come here often.....IMO you shoudl be abl to have fun in here and take pokes at fighters and offer controversial opinions....but...you have to be nice about it.

i have offered up many unpopular opinions and so long as we are all nice about it we can enjoy the opinions and poking that goes on in here..

The amount of name calling, and bad words you see on here is actually quite pathetic.

Some of the topics are quite pathetic as well........like who cares if GSP or jake shields is gay....its a great scoop to share on here but that is where it should end..no name calling, or gay bashing......why dont you go tell it to them to there faces.....lol......now that would be funny...and on that topic i know people in montreal that know GSP and he has a nice little herim of hotties......lol

moderators......eliminate the trouble makers on this forum and make it a better place...as for the trolls......i have to admit some of the trolling cracks me up......so thye do have there place...lol

WTF has happened to this place???

Once one of my most beloved stops through my web surf routines' date=' it has now become the biggest disappointment of any and all other MMA related forums, sites, magazines.....

the SPAM, the unjust BANNING of beloved and respected members, the LACK OF COMMUNICATION AMONGST MODERATORS AND MEMBERS... seems like many have asked the questions but have yet to receive any answers.

All you fans deserve better than this wasteland....

but if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it........ does it make a sound? .... Hell yea it makes a sound, its just that nobody gives a **** about it..... much like the staff of this website. Shame on you moderators....shame on you.[/quote']

This topic is a snorefest last time I was put to sleep this fast was yesterday during Fight for the Troops

lol @ people thinking mma addiction is all about ufcgod

hes just another random member there

Remember when ufcgod was one of the most respectable members here before he went crazy? thats the ufcgod that posts at mma addiction

I don't ever remember a time when he was one of the most respectable members here.

He's an effin' tool, and I'd rather not be associated with anything having to do with him. He comes on here, spamming and trolling, all for the sole purpose of ruining this place.

Why?

Because he wants people to come to his forum.

Fudge that poop.

actually' date=' it doesnt make a sound.... sound it the interception and translation of vibrations by beings. however, if there is no being that hears it, then it is not considered sound, because no one intercepted the vibrations. but your point is an important one[/quote']

you have enlightened me...... glad someone sees it for what it really is...

are you a girl or just a really wierd dude???...honest question...lol

I felt the need to post again as to me it seemed I may have appeared sarcastic to Towellie after an altercation on another thread today. I dont like to edit posts...

If its something else you have an issue with then please enlighten me. If you do have another question please feel to reply or pm me.....weird question though :rolleyes:

Have a nice day :-)

Damn I was hoping this would grab the attention of at least 1 of the supposed 8 moderators of this website....... but as you all can see, they don't give a **** about this forum and they don't give a **** about fan's opinions or their self expression............ I still believe this Community was once the best on the web..... now? FAIL

Moderators are speechless.... they don't know how to respond... they are tired of closing out these threads because another plus 1 is always posted.... they think we are dumb as ****. All this ****ing SPAM.... WTF is up with that???? SPAM... .. Hey mods, WTF is up with this SPAM.......... and why have you allowed its infestation and neglected its presence after months and months of complaints and reassurance that it was and will be taken care of??? Why is the SPAM on the blog page but not in the forum threads???? Mods, these are questions you should have answers for.... and yet will still wait for a response.... one that makes ****ing sense

I felt the need to post again as to me it seemed I may have appeared sarcastic to Towellie after an altercation on another thread today. I dont like to edit posts...

If its something else you have an issue with then please enlighten me. If you do have another question please feel to reply or pm me.....weird question though :rolleyes:

Have a nice day :-)

see that rolls eyes...comment...are you a girl or a dude????...if your a girl ill be polite and not flame you...lol

Since Golden Boy left the forum this place go down .

All the troll and all the new fan who think they know everyting .

All the hater who beleive there own lie .

Mods who tolerate troll who post 75 time a day for like 2 year is ****ing sad .

Every single featured member in the Blog section has packed up their **** and left this graveyard.... you know who consumes those 20 or more featured spots now??? guess.... ****ing SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM..... They banned many members for posting highlight videos and anything with fight footage that wasn't Zuffa's own material without warning or reason. One respected member created an alternate account as too contact the moderator responsible and was issued a permanent ban for his actions. That is ********..... Moderators disappear and don't do their job for months on end and then suddenly blitz the Community by handing out bans creating conflict and confusion and bitterness.... and alas, everyone is gone.

And I'm left wondering if their motives surround turning off as many members as the can that they cannot piss off or permanently ban in effort to completely shut down this Community... its pretty ****ed up right now.... buts its surviving....... somehow... much to the Moderators displeasure it seems...... still waiting on that mod to show up.... yeah I bet if I had called someone a "NUTTHUGGER" they would have been hot on it before I had a damn chance to click the submit button........sigh.....

Every single featured member in the Blog section has packed up their **** and left this graveyard.... you know who consumes those 20 or more featured spots now??? guess.... ****ing SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM..... They banned many members for posting highlight videos and anything with fight footage that wasn't Zuffa's own material without warning or reason. One respected member created an alternate account as too contact the moderator responsible and was issued a permanent ban for his actions. That is ********..... Moderators disappear and don't do their job for months on end and then suddenly blitz the Community by handing out bans creating conflict and confusion and bitterness.... and alas' date=' everyone is gone.[/quote']

boohoo the bloggesr have left

see that rolls eyes...comment...are you a girl or a dude????...if your a girl ill be polite and not flame you...lol

I am a fairy princess with curly teeth and a petruding forehead, I have six toes on my three feet and I walk with a Russian accent.

If you choose not to use the smiley buttons proivided that is your choice. I like to use them, as it saves me from typing 'I am rolling my eyes right now because this guy is going off topic and getting personal'

I suggest you try someone else less educated and more interested in your inane flaming...

Have a nice day :-) :P ;) ....

hahaha yeah....i got banned...perma-banned

but dumb 17 year old kids like.....Riot_Act101 or Kranga that come on here just to troll/fight/attack New members....is what kills alot of the Thread/Topics' date=' real desire to come to these forums and talk....

5 guys good with admin = admin scared to *treat them like everyone else*

so they run a muck and real mmA fans / discussion doesnt happen

SHAME ON YOU ADMIN!!!!!

but i know....we dont deserve any response.....

well **** that...you FAIL at your jobs....

^^[/quote']

yes, FAIL MISERABLY..... those same ones tried to deebo up on me with my measly 70 some posts...... I've been here longer than anyone else active on this site. Blog comments don't translate to forum posts.... anyways, you know how to keep it real. there is a huge problem in this place and it lies in the administration more than it ever has in the members.

I am a fairy princess with curly teeth and a petruding forehead' date=' I have six toes on my three feet and I walk with a Russian accent.

If you choose not to use the smiley buttons proivided that is your choice. I like to use them, as it saves me from typing 'I am rolling my eyes right now because this guy is going off topic and getting personal'

I suggest you try someone else less educated and more interested in your inane flaming...

Have a nice day :-) :P ;) ....[/quote']

the shanes not here cant flame him...lol

Archived