Only for Belfort haters and Silva huggers...

interbizman

If you hate anderson and love belfort don't read this and complain about it...ok!!!

Belfort has no dam business in there with a title shot with zero 185 fights in the UFC and only 1 UFC fight in 6 years. Yea, im a hater and im griping about it....he could beat Silva but im sooooo praying Silva beats him so i can laugh at all the Silva haters and Belfort lovers.....cuz White will have no choice but to cut Belfort or at least put him way at the bottom of contendership and make him fight his way up like every other no-body has....cuz with his record in the UFC in the last 6 years he is a no-body in the UFC..and even more so in the 185 division.

I will...even as a Silva lover admit Belfort could win this fight...he poses a serious threat of a KO victory early on in the fight....but the odds are if he cant do it in the first 2 minutes of the 1st or 2nd rounds...Silva will wear him out and pick him apart and get a TKO in the 3rd or 4th. I sooooooooo wanna see Belfort looooose...i hope i dont have to eat my words.

come on haters.......this is your chance.....i want some juicy stuff......lol

agreed silva jaw is big but i would lol if he layed fedor out
I can see Silva pulling a decision. Fedor had trouble getting submission locks on a big, sweaty guy like Rogers - Silva is just as big and has good BJJ.

Silva will be overpowering Fedor in the clinch on the fence, putting him on the floor and scoring points.

Agreed, it is a very very entertaining fight...even as a Belfort hater i cant wait to see it.

im gunna be like a expecting father.....lol.....sittin on the edge of my seat, chewing my finger nails down to the first knuckle...I dam near slit my wrists watching Silva vs. Sonnen when it got down to the last few minutes.

But this fight will be different...most likely will end up in a standing war and the first one to make a mistake or get a lucky strike in will rock the other and finish it quickly. Is it a lucky strike or not?...i guess every punch thrown could miss or end it...so may the best man win...and i hope its silva..cuz i dont wanna listen to belfort if he wins....or all the silver haters......down with belfort.....lol

I can see Silva pulling a decision. Fedor had trouble getting submission locks on a big' date=' sweaty guy like Rogers - Silva is just as big and has good BJJ.

Silva will be overpowering Fedor in the clinch on the fence, putting him on the floor and scoring points.[/quote']

Fedor has good Submission defense tho

Agreed' date=' it is a very very entertaining fight...even as a Belfort hater i cant wait to see it.

im gunna be like a expecting father.....lol.....sittin on the edge of my seat, chewing my finger nails down to the first knuckle...I dam near slit my wrists watching Silva vs. Sonnen when it got down to the last few minutes.

But this fight will be different...most likely will end up in a standing war and the first one to make a mistake or get a lucky strike in will rock the other and finish it quickly. Is it a lucky strike or not?...i guess every punch thrown could miss or end it...so may the best man win...and i hope its silva..cuz i dont wanna listen to belfort if he wins....or all the silver haters......down with belfort.....lol[/quote']

did you just agree with yourself ?

All the off topic people are the Belfort lovers..and Silva haters trying to congest a perfectly good Belfort hater post with off topic garbage....that is who they are...you have been exposed.....there is no room for haters in here..

these are the people that guy was talking about in ruining a good forum.......yea im talking to you!!!

All the off topic people are the Belfort lovers..and Silva haters trying to congest a perfectly good Belfort hater post with off topic garbage....that is who they are...you have been exposed.....there is no room for haters in here..

these are the people that guy was talking about in ruining a good forum.......yea im talking to you!!!

grow up, bader will win

i love it...you see...all you fools taking about bader and jones....its simple first year mind games....mention one thing and the B.B brains will try to rebel and talk abotu sumthin else....what if it was my intention to expose you all 2x and expected all the bader talk......lol...

There is no way....DOWN WITH BELFORT.........i wanna see Silva put Belfort down on the mat so bad....so we can watch a post-fight interview and hear Belfort the Can, say DAAAAAAAAAA....well, aahhhhhh.... god should have told me i suck and Silva was gunna KO me.......guess im not as good as everyone thought i was....sorry Dana..now i have to go where i belong....at the bottom of the ranks....lol..to fight a few cans i can beat up

i love it...you see...all you fools taking about bader and jones....its simple first year mind games....mention one thing and the B.B brains will try to rebel and talk abotu sumthin else....what if it was my intention to expose you all 2x and expected all the bader talk......lol...

There is no way....DOWN WITH BELFORT.........i wanna see Silva put Belfort down on the mat so bad....so we can watch a post-fight interview and hear Belfort the Can' date=' say DAAAAAAAAAA....well, aahhhhhh.... god should have told me i suck and Silva was gunna KO me.......guess im not as good as everyone thought i was....sorry Dana..now i have to go where i belong....at the bottom of the ranks....lol..to fight a few cans i can beat up[/quote']

are you still here, dude this is my thread now so GTFO

Archived