THe only reason Chael lost to Silva is because..

Shady_Champ

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He tapped out.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He tapped out.

shady ftw. haha. im so sick of saying that gave up the fight, gave anderson the win, didnt pull a gsp.

cuz the facts are, anderson took the fight, and gsp is a champ, and chael sonnen is not, and never will be.

the chael nutthuggers are the worst of all. i figured they all would have jumped to the vitor boat by now...

yup sonnen lost fair and square.....hehehe..i love it!!!

some say silva bagged the fight and dragged it on to let his BJJ that sonnen insulted do its job....but even if he did...trust me he got caught a few times in trading blows and even if he was sand baggin for a while....he got a few wake up calls along the way.

I dont think silva intended to let the fight go that long....cuz that was a close call......but everything leading up to the fight...during the fight and after the fight said Silva was screwing with him....he did everything back to sonnen before ..during and after the fight that sonnen made fun of....right down to bowing before him after he even won........you see......silva played him like a harp......he did get rocked a few times and am near lost his belt.....but i think he knew he could finish it almost whenever he wanted to....and he did in dramatic fashion...waited right till the end and sub'ed sonnen with BJJ...think about it...its the biggest insult he could have given him...aside from the win...Silva slapped sonnen in the face and made him eat his words.....i love it!!!

I'm fairly certain he went to sleep after tapping. Had he not tapped the ref would've ruled it a technical submission because... he was asleep.

So true. His hand when dead when he was trying to tap.

Interesting fact. Moments before the fight Anderson told Nog to calm down, he will submit him.

wheres ur proof of that? lol andy fan' date=' just dont see how u could know that for sure, seeing as how, u werent there[/quote']

It was on the TV. Before Silva entered the cage he spoke to Nog. It translated to "Master, calm down, i will submit him". I think.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2010/0823/531208/antonio-rodrigo-minotauro-nogueira/

He is some proof.

sonnen had no idea what was going on when he tapped.....he tapped when he was almost out.....think about it...silva had a very tight triangle on him and a armbar...either one would have ended the fight without the other.....when silva let go sonnen was still out of it and kind of stunned and took a more than a few seconds to come around....

even when the ref said...."chaeal...you tapped"....sonnen said "i believe you"....cuz he was on the way out and was stunned....

huge fail!!!...lol

He tapped out.

so what? is it shameful 2 tap, or have ur arm snapped is a badge of honour ? and you r out for many months...its easy 2 throw stones on the sidelines bro

yes. it is shameful after talking more s*** in 2 months than a human being puts in a toilet in an entire lifetime

Yep because with out Sonnen no casual fan would have bought that PPV. LOL at the UFC trying to push Candy a the p4p greatest, when in his last fight he just danced around a one-dimensional BJJ expert. Who, may I add, rocked him.

Sonnen put out a character to get people interested and guess what it worked.

im not saying sonnen didnt work silva over......he did......im just saying that silva played with him and expected to take some heat..but didnt expect that kind of heat....sonnen worked him over for sure..but i think...from the fight that i watched...silva let alot of that happen...watch the fight..hardly any take down defence..yes he defended some times..but didnt even try most of the time.....he got tagged with good punched doing total non-silva stuff......and sub'ed him in the last round........silva played with him.......it was the ultimate way to disrespect sonnen and make him eat his words.....esp with a BJJ submission...

hes his trainer' date=' every fighter talks to his trainers before the fight, come on dude even you can't believe that LOL, are you saying silva baited sonnen and let him beat the crap out of him for 23 mins just to sub him in the last min? why didn't he sub him in the first round?[/quote']

When did i say Silva let Sonnen beat him up?

I'm saying the only way Silva wanted to win was by submission.

He tapped out.

NO WAY!! I did not know that

The only reason that Sonnen lost to Anderson Silva was....inspite of the first 4.5 rounds....Anderson silva was that better fighter cuz he made Sonnen tap and each his crotch.......lol.....if this were not true.....sonnen would be wearing the belt right now....end of discussion.
Actually, no, he wouldn't. He would have been stripped of it for roids.

Archived