MMA to replace War!

g00ch

I think that instead of wasting so many lives fighting wars, Each country should select their best fighter(s) and if some dudes decide they wanna take some other dudes oil or whatever they let their fighters go at it. I know it aint gunna happen but it makes sense to me ;)

I read the OP as best Fighter' date=' without the plural.

1-on-1, Canada is a powerhouse due to GSP, but if you are taking a countries overall amount of quality fighters, Canada wouldn't be a world leader. Fair enough.[/quote']

sorry, i did say "fighter(s)" and if it was "fighter" then yes your right, although i do think if it came down to it Al Turk would lose a few pounds and destroy GSP:p

Man does china even have any MMA fighters out there? None comes to mind.

Lol Iceland and south africa would be screwed lol

LOL! Ya China would be f*cked... There is a Mongolian dude fighting right now that really impressed me but I can't remember his damn name again?

Iceland and South Africa? Not like they ever had any militery power anyways.... Well South Africa isn't the biggest sissy one the block, but they don't even come up on the radar screen.;)

Russians would carry a big club, either way you slice it. ;)

I think that instead of wasting so many lives fighting wars' date=' Each country should select their best fighter(s) and if some dudes decide they wanna take some other dudes oil or whatever they let their fighters go at it. I know it aint gunna happen but it makes sense to me ;)[/quote']

I just looked at your sig..... Subject to arguement.

I think that instead of wasting so many lives fighting wars' date=' Each country should select their best fighter(s) and if some dudes decide they wanna take some other dudes oil or whatever they let their fighters go at it. I know it aint gunna happen but it makes sense to me ;)[/quote']

You're a troll leave this site before I smash you with my BANHAMMER!!!

/thread

threadclosed.gif

Archived