The most oposite thing of MMA about you

louismonette

So, where all in some extent fans of MMA. What is the thing about you,hobby/job/liking etc, that when ppl think MMA fan, would never of associated with.

Me its simple, Im a big MMA fan. Love the sport. Also trained in Greco-Roman wrestling.

But im also a hairstylist.

Whats your odd end of the spectrum liking?

So' date=' where all in some extent fans of MMA. What is the thing about you,hobby/job/liking etc, that when ppl think MMA fan, would never of associated with.

Me its simple, Im a big MMA fan. Love the sport. Also trained in Greco-Roman wrestling.

But im also a [b']hairstylist[/b].

Whats your odd end of the spectrum liking?

interesting choice of word you got there......

i would of opted for........................oh i don't know........maybe barber. seems more masculine.

i'm actually quite competent when it comes to cooking, and i'm not talking about throwing a steak on a grill and saying "yeah, me man, me bar b que"

capable of repairing everything in my day to day life.

12' date=' anyone that isn't 80 years old has problems with putting I think. Also my short game has been faulty lately. Can't seem to chip like I use too. Mental errors.[/quote']

Yes I picked up a 60* for tough shots ie over bunker and when the flag is close to the front frindge (No room to bump and run). it seems to help don't know if you use one but if not check it out.

Archived