If Jones or Bader gets knocked out

mike_4

I agree. I saw in a thread earlier' date=' Evan Dunham apparently has a glass jaw now.[/quote']

Really ?

What a ****ing fail thread.

Dunham was never even knocked out, I was ****ing amazed by it, he took like 7 knees right on the button. I was like OMFG Evan's got the GOAT chin.

He quit due to pain, meaning he is a Turtle-pussie now. (According to today's MMA fans/Lesnar haters)

Really ?

What a ****ing fail thread.

Dunham was never even knocked out' date=' I was ****ing amazed by it, he took like 7 knees right on the button. I was like OMFG Evan's got the GOAT chin.

He quit due to pain, meaning he is a Turtle-pussie now. (According to today's MMA fans/Lesnar haters)[/quote']

I was amazed too....turtle-pussie? lol i never heard of that one

MMA fans tend to be overly cynical and tend to have the attention span of a toddler. Seriously, they are always talking about how fighter B who just lost to fighter A is overrated. In reality, maybe the person who won is just that good.

It's such a shame. I think Jones has taken more power shots than Bader - that illegal upkick that landed on Jones from Vera was taken like a champ.

Yes, that's the new rule, whenever someone gets KO'd/TKO'd for the first time ever they have a glass jaw. Look at GSP for an example, he got TKO'd once in a fight where the first strike that rocked him was an accidental illegal forearm to the back of the head and now every time he fights a striker like Dan Hardy his glass jaw is brought up.

Archived