tim hague and cody mckenzie

WD_40

did they get cut? cody looked terrible I have nothing to say about that but i expected more out of tm. He looked like a drunken bar brawler it made me lol' date=' poor guy is probably done.

but yeah, does anyone know?[/quote']

mckenzie won fight of the night so he will most likely get another fight, hague probably but i think hague said he signed a 3 figh contract , but if u lose u can be cut

did they get cut? cody looked terrible I have nothing to say about that but i expected more out of tm. He looked like a drunken bar brawler it made me lol' date=' poor guy is probably done.

but yeah, does anyone know?[/quote']

well McKenzie was dominating the second round before he got caught. Sadly, Yves Edwards kindof sucks now and it looks horrible on McKenzie's record to lose to someone as overthehill as him. But this is McKenzie's first loss and he put on a pretty exciting fight so why the hell should he be cut?!!

I don't care about Tim Hague. He can go partner up with Tim Sylvia and surf the B organizations of MMA together :)

You guys are retarded.

Yves is still a beast, and losing to him is not bad. Espeacially since it's his first loss and he's never been to a decision. The guy is an exciting fighter, and you guys are crazy if you think he looked bad. He showed awesome ground and pound and good tenacious takedowns. He needs to work on his stand up...a lot...

You guys are retarded.

Yves is still a beast' date=' and losing to him is not bad. Espeacially since it's his first loss and he's never been to a decision. The guy is an exciting fighter, and you guys are crazy if you think he looked bad. He showed awesome ground and pound and good tenacious takedowns. He needs to work on his stand up...a lot...[/quote']

This. Not to mention he took the fight on short notice, which no one seems to be remembering. Plus, McKenzie went out like a boss instead of tapping. Much respect to him.

Yeah Hague does not deserve a shot. He is 1-4 in the UFC and is on the receiving end of the UFC's fastest knockout. He is a can.

He had very close decisions that could have easily gone his way. He doesn't deserve another shot but he could easily be 3-2 in the UFC.

Tim Hague is clearly not a UFC level fighter, I think he'd do better in Bellator.

Cody did good, especially on short notice, if he didn't make a huge mistake on the ground that fight might have a different ending. I mean at one point the referee was warning Yves to fight back or he'll stop the fight.

hague looked bad. he might be cut.

but mckenzie did well though, his stand up was a little sloppy but when he got the fight to the ground he was doing well.

the big difference between mckenzie and hague though is that mckenzie is showing improvement. theyll keep mckenzie for sure.

Tim Hague needs to seriously reconsider his aspirations of being an MMA fighter. He looked absolutely horrible out there. I was really pulling for him, as he came on these forums. He has horrible footwork, and no real standup. It's great to have a ground game, though I don't know how good his is, as his wrestling is not exemplary, as say, Jon Madsen. He either needs to go to a new training camp, get more ambitious, or just leave MMA altogether.

Mackenzie is a joke. He's another one trick pony. He relies on his grappling, has horrible wrestling, thereby making it difficult for him to take opponents down, and he lacks any form of instructed stand up. He's never in the pocket, and he relies on his chin to take the punishment so he can take opponents down. I will say he is fun to watch, as he haphazardly goes into a fighters punch/kick to take them down, and try to sub them. He won't ever be a top fighter. He needs to train with a strength and conditioning coach, and work on his stand up. I'm surprised GSP didn't persuade him to work on his stand up more. He's got great reach.

Archived