Stupid things that Rogan and Goldberg say.

ThirstForBLOOD

Rogan:

- On the button!

- Omg Leg kick!!! OMG LEG KICKK!!

- Wow......wow........wow..

Goldberg:

- Me and my son listen to this song in the car all the time!

- He'll say an advertisement and then relate it to the event somehow...lol this one really pisses me off.

- He immediately repeats what Joe says about something significant.

Goldberg:

"Tonight's clock brough to you by Affliction.... Live Fast, available on ufcstore.com"

"Tonight's clock brough to you by Tapout..... An Expressions of Combat known Worldwide, available only on tapout.com"

"Tonight's clock brough to you by Harley Davidson... the only motorcycle worthy in the octagon"

"Leg kick to the body"

Yeah, Goldie says some dumb stuff. He pisses me off with his rhyming sayings. Each one gets more stupid. Now he's on "slip and rip" Does that mean the guy falls over then farts?

Besides that, he does need to be cut a bit of slack. He has to do a lot of research for the shows, and has a director talking in his ear the whole time. I guess that can get confusing sometimes.

Rogan can just wing it the whole way, but Goldie has to include a lot of specific things almost like a script.

Yeah' date=' Goldie says some dumb stuff. He pisses me off with his rhyming sayings. Each one gets more stupid.[b'] Now he's on "slip and rip" Does that mean the guy falls over then farts?[/b]Besides that, he does need to be cut a bit of slack. He has to do a lot of research for the shows, and has a director talking in his ear the whole time. I guess that can get confusing sometimes.

Rogan can just wing it the whole way, but Goldie has to include a lot of specific things almost like a script.

Hahaha!! That is hilarious!

When Randy Couture retires from fighting' date=' i hope he takes a permanent commentating job along side Rogan and Goldie.[/quote']

couture would be bada**...but u know hes gonna try acting..ahahha sorry i love that fool but he wont go far with that....but as an announcer he is bada**.....plus all these people hating on goldie.....i dont understand it ...yeah he may not be a fighter but this guy LOVES the sport and does plenty of research and gives a good fans perspective along with the punchlines and sponsor shoutouts he has to do.....he has the tv voice and is somewhat educated on the sport...he is extremely passionate about his job....so shut the f*ck up and stop hating on the dude....bc u know u r watching.............

Yeah, Goldie says some dumb stuff. He pisses me off with his rhyming sayings. Each one gets more stupid. Now he's on "slip and rip" Does that mean the guy falls over then farts?

i hate the fact that EVERYONE feels that every fighting style needs to be described with words that rhyme, so be sure, it isn't just goldberg.

ground and pound

lay and pray

wall and stall

makes me want to puke.

and to all of the fools that think goldie does all of those promos because he's bored, get real. it's his job. people seem to think that if the UFC replaces him, then there will magically be no more promos read on the air during live events. the dude is just doing his job and i, for one, think he does a pretty good job.

Goldie is the x factor. If he disappears, someone would have a tough job covering. You haters are a piece of work I tell ya. You don't realize how much you clog up the cyber ducts with your bullshiz. Rogan has been in front of the camera a long time, he's earned the right to be who he is, and he and Goldie have earned the respect of the world so STFU already with your lame flame.

Rogan:

- On the button!

- Omg Leg kick!!! OMG LEG KICKK!!

- Wow......wow........wow..

Goldberg:

- Me and my son listen to this song in the car all the time!

- He'll say an advertisement and then relate it to the event somehow...lol this one really pisses me off.

- He immediately repeats what Joe says about something significant.

I think Rogan is great at what he does, and Goldberg is just the other guy. You try having to constantly say something for 3 hours and have everyword be pure gold, lol. What i do love about Rogan though, is when you can tell he's totally baked on national television. Not this last time, but for sure during some other events. Love it!

Just about everything Goldberg says is ridiculous... Did anyone catch his opening dialogue the other night? He could barely spit it out.

I like Rogan though. He knows his stuff and is usually right on point. He knows jiu jitsu enough to give play by play moves before the fighter even implements them.

I would rather discuss the sport, or anything else for that matter, with Rogan than pretty much anyone in this forum, that is for damn sure.

He does lose his objectivity at times and doesn't realize how much his commentary can affect some fans' perceptions of fights, but that just makes him more real.

Dana and the boys love Mike and Joe. It's a brand. It would show conflict and disagreement should they part ways with either. It's not advantageous for the company or the image. It shows consistent team and togetherness. The UFC is strong within it's corporate body, along with it's color commentators. The boys ain't going anywhere. Get used to it.

I love Joe for the fact he has some balls to make some commentary live. Like when He full out *****ed againt the judges on live tv for the nam pham fight. He aint scared to voice out an opinion. Or (i forgot wich match) he kept contradicting the ref when both fighter was in a cage clinch and the ref kept saying lets work guys, and rogan kept saying ''comon there are fighting let them be godamm''

couture would be bada**...but u know hes gonna try acting..ahahha sorry i love that fool but he wont go far with that....but as an announcer he is bada**.....plus all these people hating on goldie.....i dont understand it ...yeah he may not be a fighter but this guy LOVES the sport and does plenty of research and gives a good fans perspective along with the punchlines and sponsor shoutouts he has to do.....he has the tv voice and is somewhat educated on the sport...he is extremely passionate about his job....so shut the f*ck up and stop hating on the dude....bc u know u r watching.............

me too. give ME a job O_o

Well,i think that Joe Rogan is doing his job really good,he understands MMA a lot and he's funny,and honest.....and i liked the point he made during UFC FFTT 2 during Roop vs Hominick fight when ref just walked out when a KO'd fighter was laying on the floor without anybody to help him,that was just....horrible....i hope we will not see that ref in UFC again....Rogan is really a good guy and i also like when he lets fighters to say everything they want during post-fight interview....honestly,i would be pissed if some fighter would keep talking and talking and talking(see every Clay Guida's post fight interview)

Well' date='i think that Joe Rogan is doing his job really good,he understands MMA a lot and he's funny,and honest.....and i liked the point he made during UFC FFTT 2 during Roop vs Hominick fight when ref just walked out when a KO'd fighter was laying on the floor without anybody to help him,that was just....horrible....i hope we will not see that ref in UFC again....Rogan is really a good guy and i also like when he lets fighters to say everything they want during post-fight interview....honestly,i would be pissed if some fighter would keep talking and talking and talking([b']see every Clay Guida's post fight interview[/b])

every clay guida weigh-in and walk to the cage all take forever

Goldberg said something the other night about a fighter's "4th call of duty" or something, referring to their 4th time in the Octagon. I think it was the Mitrione fight. I know he was trying to tie it into the Fight for the Troops but it irked me a bit. Felt like he was making light of the millitary there.

Archived