Will you be surprised if Bader beats Jones?

reapers_bane

I will not be suprised BAder will be in for the fight of his career so far and will not come in unprepared he will have in alot of creative strikers to help with that and i am asumming will have in a few top notch grapplers

i have Bader winning this one the one thing that comes to mind is Baders gas tank

I will not be suprised BAder will be in for the fight of his career so far and will not come in unprepared he will have in alot of creative strikers to help with that and i am asumming will have in a few top notch grapplers

i have Bader winning this one the one thing that comes to mind is Baders gas tank

finally a decent response. yup thats true

-logout

Ok well if you look at past fights that don't matter he can be gassed an put somebody to sleep with one shot in the 3rd round!!!

I think he has a good chance of beating Jones.

Lay'n'Pray all the way.

Lol have you seen any bader fights he don't just lay on them he actually throws his hands!!!!

bader is getting tko'd u best blee dat

As for you clearly you are just some white wanna be or black guy ridding jones d1ck' date=' watch his fights dumb *** he can't even rock anybody sitting on them he can just swing until elbow lands rite an brakes something he far from has ko power more like ***** power!!![/b']

Bader has got a good chance of beating Jones I guess its just the hype train going on is the reason why Jones is such a favorite.

Back to the thread. Vote. Discuss calmly

I dont think i'll be surprised either way with this one. In my fantasy league, i have them both so i get points with whoever wins, lol.

I think Bader will take this, but Jones has every tool necessary to prove me wrong. I am very much looking forward to this one.

Guys' date=' hype has nothing to do with the way Vegas sets up the money lines.

The sad thing is that after Jones beats Bader, people are going to do a 180 on Bader and say he was over-rated.[/quote']

Exactly..

I don't understand how anyone who actually knows a thing or two about this sport can compare the two and not pick Jones. He has shown the more developed and extensive skills in every department. Not "hype" (WTF does that even mean?), or publicity, or promotion, but in the actual skills and technique they both have shown, Jones is just plain better everywhere.

But as this is MMA, you have to realize that anything can happen. We've never really seen Jones hit hard, and Bader does hit hard, so a KO could be a distinct possibility, but I have huge doubts that Bader will be able to connect with that one overhand right he does throw before Bones implements his Greg Jackson tailored gameplan and ends him.

I gotta go Bones on this one.

^^

I ment that his only chance to win is to Lay'n'Pray.

I didnt talk about his other fights.

He will get KO'd is he tries to stand with Jones.

For somebody who stuff say's stay smart you sure aint that smart yourself when have you seen jones ko somebody??? He couldn't even Ko matt with a elbow that could have been deadly

For somebody who stuff say's stay smart you sure aint that smart yourself when have you seen jones ko somebody??? He couldn't even Ko matt with a elbow that could have been deadly

Did you watch the Hamill/Jones???

If you watched, you would know that that fight should've been stopped before those elbows.

All Bader has is his wrestling and overhand right.

Did you watch the Hamill/Jones???

If you watched' date=' you would know that that fight should've been stopped before those elbows.

All Bader has is his wrestling and overhand right.[/quote']

Yes i watched it an no it shouldn't have, I mean yes if they would had more power to them an actually been hurting Matt yes your very rite but they wouldn't that's why he even started to throw the 12 to 6 so do damage! O an that over hand rite what happens when he swings in rite after Jones throws spinning back elbow.... Yes thats rite as soon as jones gets turn back around i think next thing he will see is somebody standin over him askin if he ok

We'll see.

No need to argue.

My bad i not trying to just not in the best of spirits a dude i knew since was in 3rd grade got killed yesterday morning he was really cool guy an only 19 everybody around here knew him gods got his stuff messed up he needs stop taking all the good people an get the bad

Yes i watched it an no it shouldn't have' date=' I mean yes if they would had more power to them an actually been hurting Matt yes your very rite but they wouldn't that's why he even started to throw the 12 to 6 so do damage! O an that over hand rite what happens when he swings in rite after Jones throws spinning back elbow.... Yes thats rite as soon as jones gets turn back around i think next thing he will see is somebody standin over him askin if he ok[/quote']

Uhhhh, Hammil himself has said that Jones deserved the win. He was waving off on the ground because Jones dislocated his shoulder with the throw before he ever threw those elbows.

It was a miscommunication between Hamill and the ref that caused Jones that fight. Matt couldn't continue because of the shoulder, not the elbows, but the ref called it because of the elbows. Had he actually asked Hamill why he couldn't continue the fight would have been awarded to Jones.

Why don't you ask Bonnar (broken jaw), Vera or Vlad (broken orbitals) how hard Bones hits?

Some fans just think it is "cool" to go against the grain and pick against a fighter simply because he is popular and say he is "overhyped".

LAME

As for you clearly you are just some white wanna be or black guy ridding jones d1ck, watch his fights dumb *** he can't even rock anybody sitting on them he can just swing until elbow lands rite an brakes something he far from has ko power more like ***** power!!!

Im a Jones fan...and im white...Jones will take this one, what exactly does Bader do better than Jones? Nothing really.

Hammil is an elite wrestler and Bones threw him around like a ragdoll, he will do the same to Bader. It has nothing to do with hype, you just have to look at past performances. And don't gimme any of that "mma math dosen't work" stuff, styles make fights and Bones has a very dangerous style for Bader. I will be very suprised if Bader wins.

Bader will win

I'm not fully convinced by JBJ yet

Flashy striking and doing a german suplex on someone who doesn't wrassle will light up the crowd

Apart from his first fight in the UFC and the Bonnar fight haven't really seen any impressive standup by JBJ because it goes to the ground

Bader has fought some big names and beaten them

Who has JBJ really fought to say he will demolish Bader

A 3 round war Ryan by UD

Haven't seen JBJ tested yet

I'm only sippin the JBJ Kool aid

I aint drinking it

Either way both fighters are the future of MMA

Ok well if you look at past fights that don't matter he can be gassed an put somebody to sleep with one shot in the 3rd round!!!

Lol have you seen any bader fights he don't just lay on them he actually throws his hands!!!!

As for you clearly you are just some white wanna be or black guy ridding jones d1ck' date=' watch his fights dumb *** he can't even rock anybody sitting on them he can just swing until elbow lands rite an brakes something he far from has ko power more like ***** power!!![/b']

right TKO not ko learn ur ****

Archived