Dana White wants E.Alvarez in the UFC!!!

TheOvereem

I think the only thing keeping him in Belator was the ability to go fight in Japan for DREAM and collect those big Asian checks...

But with the inevitable demise of DREAM, and no big money promoters for MMA in Japan anymore, I think he will eventually be in the UFC.

I am not sure if Belator has a champions clause or not though, he might be contractually obligated to Belator til he loses his title, and that could be a while, so who knows?

UFC, SF, I don't care who, but one of the big leagues need to sign Eddie soon. More people need to see just how good and exciting this kid is.

I think the only thing keeping him in Belator was the ability to go fight in Japan for DREAM and collect those big Asian checks...

But with the inevitable demise of DREAM' date=' and no big money promoters for MMA in Japan anymore, I think he will eventually be in the UFC.

I am not sure if Belator has a champions clause or not though, he might be contractually obligated to Belator til he loses his title, and that could be a while, so who knows?

UFC, SF, I don't care who, but one of the big leagues need to sign Eddie soon. More people need to see just how good and exciting this kid is.[/quote']

FEG is pretty much dead now

It's the other way. Coker doesn't want Gil to lose

They were supposed to fight at the DREAM Dynamite New Years Super Extreme Extravaganza.. or whatever they called it... but it fell through because of Melendez and Coker pulling an M-1 and trying to renegotiate with days left til the event.

I don't really care what banner it is done under, but I think Alvarez should be getting big fights.

It's the other way. Coker doesn't want Gil to lose

Im sure he doesn't but there was a radio show ( it may have been with Ariel Helwani ) that had Coker there or maybe Alverez was there but anyway the other was on the phone. Alvarez basically called out Gil cause Gil's had been calling him out for a while in some interviews and Eddie asked Coker to make it happen and Coker said he's open to it.

Open to it and getting it done, yeah two different things but i could see it happening in the future.

Im sure he doesn't but there was a radio show ( it may have been with Ariel Helwani ) that had Coker there or maybe Alverez was there but anyway the other was on the phone. Alvarez basically called out Gil cause Gil's had been calling him out for a while in some interviews and Eddie asked Coker to make it happen and Coker said he's open to it.

Coker has said a lot of things......

Alvarez is happy in Bellator....he said something along the lines of being happy where he is as long as Bellator is able to give him big names....

it is probably important to Alvarez that SF and Bellator get the Alvarez/Melendez bout done...

but I heard Bellator has some strict championships clauses in those contracts...

how does he have freedom in Bellator when he only fights in Bellator???

Kang, did you see my response in the UFC Heavyweights < Strikeforce Heavyweights thread by ForrestGriffinFan?

I like how Dana thinks. If Alvarez joins the UFC, it will definitely shake up the UFC LW rankings. Alvarez vs Gomi anyone as a warm up fight for Alvarez anyone? I don't know if you can call fighting Gomi a warm up fight, lol. Gomi is dangerous for anyone.

Archived